It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge To All Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Yes it is quite appalling that that many babies are murdered every day.It grieves my spirit.Again thank you for supporting those who preach the gospel to those who have never heard it.Thanks to people like you people like me are able to do the things we do.Through your efforts to give you are in fact in a way preaching the gospel.So again i thank you from the bottom of my heart.Please pray for and help support those who are fufilling the Great Commission.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Paul has more Christian people in Rome supporting him and Timothy on their missions.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Uhh i dont quite follow your post.Second line.Third line.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by I Want To Believe]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The apostle Paul went on lots of missions around the world from 33 AD till his death, and took Timothy with him.

The believers who did not go with Paul and Timothy remained behind in Jerusalem and converted new believers, and sent money to help Paul in his missionary work.

Without the home Jerusalem based missionary work the missionary work in distant lands would have petered and died.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I understand now.Without finances and prayer missionaries cant continue and be productive.The sheer amount of responsibility and stress that the average missionary carries is quite staggering and astounding.Imagine having to be responsible for the safety and welfare of over two dozen people and most of them are still teenagers.Please pray that the Lord of the harvest will send workers into his harvest.Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You give powerful testamony, I Want to Believe and I find your passion very moving.

Praise be and may the Lord Bless the works of our hearts, to guide and protect and keep all Christians to His Heart.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Its not just my testimony i am giving but it is also the testimony of my friends,family,fellow missionaries/evangelists,and everyone who has supported and continues to support me.For without those people i would not have a testimony to share with you or anyone else for that matter.My testimony is really the Lords testimony for without him i truly believe that i would have died in one of the many countries He sent me to.If i had gone to those countries without Him i wouldnt have had the courage or the conviction to do what i did and i wouldnt have been effective.Over the past years i have begun to understand a little of why King David wrote Psalm 23 and 27.Its because he understood that if the Lord is with him who can stand against him?The Lord has saved my life on countless occasions (over 80 times)and if it wasnt for his divine protection and intervention i would not be here to tell you all of this and share my experiences with you.Thank you teapot for reading my posts and allowing me to share my testimony with you.You will be in my prayers my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
thank you for being in and on
the front lines of the great commission.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Join me on the front lines slugger9787.Preach the gospel in your own community and neighborhood on a daily basis.Be an example for other christians.Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.Teach others to do what Jesus told us to do.Fulfill the Great Commission everyday.America is falling apart because christians are failing to do what they should be doing,what they know to do.We the christians are the church and the gates of hell will not prevail against the church.If we all work together with one mind and one heart i am confident that we will overcome and be victorious.If we the christians focus all of our time attention and resources on the Great Commission then we would truly be able to bring in the harvest Jesus talked about.I will be praying for you slugger9787.Pray that the Lord of the harvest will send workers into his harvest.''Be the change you want to see in the world''-Mahatma Ghandhi.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Join me on the front lines slugger9787.Preach the gospel in your own community and neighborhood on a daily basis.Be an example for other christians.Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.Teach others to do what Jesus told us to do.Fulfill the Great Commission everyday.America is falling apart because christians are failing to do what they should be doing,what they know to do.We the christians are the church and the gates of hell will not prevail against the church.If we all work together with one mind and one heart i am confident that we will overcome and be victorious.If we the christians focus all of our time attention and resources on the Great Commission then we would truly be able to bring in the harvest Jesus talked about.I will be praying for you slugger9787.Pray that the Lord of the harvest will send workers into his harvest.''Be the change you want to see in the world''-Mahatma Ghandhi.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join