It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A VERY GOOD SONG on planet x, anunnaki, DNA manipulation, sumer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Edit- *Warning "VERY GOOD" is an opinion of course, don't expect too much*

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

finished mah twenty posts. it's song timez yo.

"Nibiru"- by the Sebutones, an underground hip-hop duo that are not known well. It is about Nibiru and all that, of course. Even if you do not like "rap" please listen to the song, it has a great mood, good flow, and the content is one of a kind as far as songs I've heard go. Unfortunately there is no youtube video or something as simple for showing it.

Now please don't be deterred by the link. Or more like once your there. On the right side of the page you will see a "download" button, with a "captcha" requiring you too put in 3 or so letters. DONT WORRY! type them in and click it. It won't download anything. After you enter the few letters, in that same area a little music player with a play/pause button will show up. Just click play and listen.

beemp3.com...

If you listen to the song and would like it on your computer- once you have entered the few letters you gain access to a real download link (and the music player) where you can open it and save it yadadada.....

no lyrics tho. and that is the only place you will find it online.

My favorite line---- "Enki the geneticist, made men exist, with precise gene-splicing..."

Its not perfect, but I do like it a lot when I'm in a musical anunnaki mood!
There might be a few odd lines you alien fundamentalists don't agree with, but don't let that bother you too much.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by catfacefrog]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Is this yo song?
It's just weird that you joined today, posted those 20 *snips
and bammm, drop this beat like its hot.
ya feel me.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, so I listened and I am going to be honest.
The music was boring, no changes, not one bridge
and sounded like it was dragging the whole time.

The lyrics were mediocre at best and did nothing that
sounded original nor did it work with the music.

Production was ok, but seems to be missing some low
end.

1 thumb up out of a possible 362.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hey man, I just thought that for a forum of people who are highly into such topics, someone might enjoy seeing that an established somewhat-but-not-very known group has made a nibiru song and is educated/aware of some of the same things.

But of course you jump to the hidden agenda stance! Should have guessed seeing as this is ATS.

I will probably delete my account soon. Nothing fishy about it, I just frequently find myself ending up here when i'm reading about aliens and conspiracies and have been listening to the song lately. my b if I cant get 453 thumbs ups on my thread. I've never been known as a crowd-pleaser.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by catfacefrog

i liked it, but kinda dark. music type seems to have a mixture of influences. not really my type of music, but i appreciate the effort.

did they pronounce annunaki correctly, or are there just different pronunciations?

thanks for sharing,
et

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i don't know, i found that strange to. maybe some one else has a stronger opinion on this site. In my mind it's always been anoo-nah-key it really seems to be a matter of key or k-"I" for the last syllable.

Oh and thanks for both your honest responses

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by catfacefrog
Hey man, I just thought that for a forum of people who are highly into such topics, someone might enjoy seeing that an established somewhat-but-not-very known group has made a nibiru song and is educated/aware of some of the same things.

But of course you jump to the hidden agenda stance! Should have guessed seeing as this is ATS.

I will probably delete my account soon. Nothing fishy about it, I just frequently find myself ending up here when i'm reading about aliens and conspiracies and have been listening to the song lately. my b if I cant get 453 thumbs ups on my thread. I've never been known as a crowd-pleaser.

No need to delete your account. Unless ,your only motive was to release
your new single. Give another song a go. Follow it up with a B side son.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Maybe these were the groups and songs that you were looking for ..

SICK SINCE (return of the Nephilim)

Sick Since - Killuminati

The Lost Children of Babylon - Cosmic Consciousness

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well as a rap arstist myself i must say that this song sounds not so good to me... The slo mo beat comes very halting what i like but it is much to monotone... I would have use this sound only as a skit between some more powerful songs.
But i only know this one song and not the album, tho...
And the rap isn´t really on point what kinda nerves me...
BUT the lyrics themself are nice and could be brought over to us with a more powerful beat and a stronger voice, better.

I love to see, how more and more hiphop artists talking and rapping about things like these...
My rap is about this issues too, but a bit coded in the past. I ever made political rap but now i would say it goes into the direction on CONSPIRATORY RAP!
A nice development!
Really, a new trend that is very good for spreading the truth. But the problem are: 1. Not commercial sellable 2. Never on MTViva (cause of not fitting in their agenda!) and 3. Where should you know that this special artist knows the truth and is not spreading some disinfo (if aware about it or not...)

Oh and i have tried to start a "ATS Worldwide Mixtape" with ats related themes to spread the truth, but the thread was bumped into bts and was never seen again... I even wrote to the staff but it seemed that there is no interest in this project... sad...

Yeah, just my two cents on it.
Oh and have a look/hear in my songs(i am the german second verse):
media.abovetopsecret.com...
or
www.myspace.com/jimiriesounds

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

new topics

top topics

join