It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Just wow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
No facts have been distorted. ......which numbers I smudeged, or which book I falsely distorted?

You distorted the number of flags, as has been pointed out to you

As to the USC posting it, you will find MIT has posted stuff on Harry Potter, that does not make it true...

It is on wikipedia, go to any library and ask for this book and look it up yourself. This book was written 1200 years ago and USC is digitizing it and providing it for you to read. Harry potter was FICTION and was written a few years ago. Go to the Library of Congress and ask for this book yourself. Its not shelved with harry potter, and then ask the librarian about its history.

Why are you ignoring the rest of my questions. refer to my previous post that this is indeed a prophecy.

How do you explain 960,000 soldiers?

And mods as I have stated, that this is a prophecy, so it needs to be moved to the appropriate section otherwise I am filing a complaint. I have cited numerous sources that state that this was said by a prophet, ie therefore it is a prophecy and deserves to be put in the appropriate section.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Great find OP.

I am not going to nitpick over the amount of flags. If I had to describe the number of coalition forces in such a cryptic manner, I would have counted the same. (I never knew Australia had several flags as well).

It's more the rest of this prediction that has me wondering..

I went to the Prophet during the Ghazwa of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, "Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape, and then a truce between you and Bani Al-Asfar (i.e. the Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers.

-my death

-the conquest of Jerusalem

-a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep

-the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab

-then an affliction which no Arab house will escape

Elaborate.....

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Thanks mindcrime, you have to put yourself in the state of a person who was describing the 21st centrury to someone 1400 years ago. How do you describe an iphone to someone, world politics, sins and this and that..

the conquest of jerusalem ---could it be talking about the romans taking it...or it is yet to happen..it happend once in 1099...so this sign may have already come true as well.
en.wikipedia.org...(1099)

a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) --- HIV/AIDS...bubonic plage? Once again you cannot describe a retrovirus to someone in the year 1200, so you have to use softer language

the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab

-then an affliction which no Arab house will escape ---an affliction of what, the mind or body...temptation, the mass media, TV (addiction is real)

Another interesting one is:

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

www.muziqpakistan.com...

Have you seen the buildings in dubai, whos building it? barefoot slaves...once again you have to tame your language back and pretend your in the year 1200 when describing the building of a super-skyscraper..

[edit on 10-8-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

THE_PROFESSIONAL,

Well I could fill in all 6 signs if you search long enough but I get the impression that those events are in chronological order....

So the "hour", if the 1991 gulf war is to be the last sign, has been at hand for some 20 years.

Does it say, anywhere, in that book what is to be expected when the predicted "hour" arrives??

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

THE_PROFESSIONAL,

Well I could fill in all 6 signs if you search long enough but I get the impression that those events are in chronological order....

So the "hour", if the 1991 gulf war is to be the last sign, has been at hand for some 20 years.

Does it say, anywhere, in that book what is to be expected when the predicted "hour" arrives??

Peace

Oh I was not aware that those are in chronological order, wow, yet another surprise. No, these are just signs that indicate the hour is approaching. These are what they call "minor signs" and then their are "major signs" many of which have yet to occur, but I am having mixed feelings myself about.

No one but God knows when the hour will occur, every muslim scholar agrees on this fact. There are just signs that warn the approach of the hour in order to prepare yourself.

A better explanation of such signs can be found here:
www.islaam.org...

You have to verify with multiple sources, because I doubt these are in chronological order.

This is a really great site:
www.inter-islam.org...

There will be three landslides before Qiyamah like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia

Wasnt there just a landslide in China a few days ago "the east"
Oh and Qiyamah basically means the end of the world.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

And there are lots of other signs that have not been fulfilled yet and the 1991 war was not the last sign, just one of the signs, so we still have some time :-)

Speaking of plagues, sheeps can get a type of retrovirus and also a rift valley fever which also can afflict humans:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

There have been some rift valley fevers..

[edit on 11-8-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The "prophecy" states "and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers. "

And again it fails here, as every country did not have 12,000 soldiers under their flag, nor did each state of the USA have 12,000 soldiers.

So it is "prophecy" fail!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The "prophecy" states "and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers. "

And again it fails here, as every country did not have 12,000 soldiers under their flag, nor did each state of the USA have 12,000 soldiers.

So it is "prophecy" fail!

I was actually going to brig up this same thing...

is the 12,000 soliders per flag saying that each would have that many, or that the total would be comparable to 12,000 per flag

in any case, I feel that there is alot of speculation, enough to say that there is no relation between the prophecy and said war

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 12-8-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

and yes, I have serious doubts about the validity of modern scientific theories.
[edit on 10-8-2010 by kalisdad]

-----
Execept for those that allowed for devices to be built to allow access to the Internet, which enabled you to make the goofy post above.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I know !

The prophet is an old ATS member who didn't pay good enough attention.
Time travel...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
well well canada also has ten flags plus it's national flag so that is another 11.

and yes each province has it's own elected soveriegn goverment under the umbrella of the federal goverment.

also you say that australia was insignifigant cause of the number of troops well then so is Canada and therefore you may as well knock off our numbers from the total and then therefore remove our flags from the total.

so stating prophecy as fact is not the way to go...citing as a possibility will get you further.

also just sluffing off others views makes your whole thread pointless as the presentation will only satisfy you and your points.

whenever a thread becomes a personal belief it becomes mute as it then extinguihes open intelligent debate.

IMO

[edit on 043131p://f56Sunday by plube]

[edit on 013131p://f19Sunday by plube]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Any other thoughts, and this needs to be moved into the religious or predictions section. This is the incorrect section.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sorry to dig this up. It is still extremely relevant I feel

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Any other thoughts, and this needs to be moved into the religious or predictions section. This is the incorrect section.

No, it is exactly where it should be, as the "prophecy" does not fit the facts.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

No, it is exactly where it should be, as the "prophecy" does not fit the facts.

Prophecy has been correct. The guy predicted the war with stunning accuracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Only because you twisted the "prophecy" to fit the facts!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Only because you twisted the "prophecy" to fit the facts!

Explain what I twisted? All estimations even in science are approximations. This is accurate to a fraction of a percent.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The hadith of The Final Prophet may the peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him are perfect, we are not

<< 1  2   >>

join