It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bands you were in...... but now are gone...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Have any of you ever started a band that you miss dearly? I have been in a few but their is only one I miss. Asking Elijah. Yes. We were emo but it was the late 90's. With the inspiration of Sunny Day Real Estate and the Promise Ring as are influence we were the forerunners of the DC emo scene. Its been 10 plus years and after putting our band name in the google search engine it popped up on myspace (of all places) and I cant help think of all my old friends and where we are now. From San Diego, Tuscon and the unknown we grew apart but we wanted to write music that made you think about your life experiences but it only left us thinking about our own. Is their any members out their willing to share their old bands and the songs, stories that go with it?

here is asking elijah
www.myspace.com...

Come to find out that who recorded us (Brian McTernin) later went on to record Thrice and numerous other now famous acts. Damn.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by kenny71]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ha, I listened to all of the songs and they are pretty painful to listen to by today's standards. They were decent honest songs though. I couldn't help laugh by remembering all the words to the songs.

join