It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why does it have a shadow in the same shape and angle as the creaters on the moon if its a bit of dirt on the camera ???

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
Seems to be that the light is travelling only in one direction. Note the shadows cast by the crater nearby; should the light be travelling in another direction, you would see a northernly shadow cast, whereas here we can see clearly all light is casting shadows in a southernly manner.

No look again.. it depends on the perspective. There does seem to be an object there!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
if it was dirt in the metric camera then wouldn't all the photos have the exact same smudge?

um...
yes?

That means that the dude who's editing the photos will have edited many other photos with the same smudge.. it wouldn't have been missed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
Seems to be that the light is travelling only in one direction. Note the shadows cast by the crater nearby; should the light be travelling in another direction, you would see a northernly shadow cast, whereas here we can see clearly all light is casting shadows in a southernly manner.

No look again.. it depends on the perspective. There does seem to be an object there!

That object "what ever it is" just has to be on the surface,

Its in the middle of the shot everytime... ok so NASA is taking pictures off greys walking the moon?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That means that the dude who's editing the photos will have edited many other photos with the same smudge.. it wouldn't have been missed.

Or it was too small to worry about. In any case, it is in all the images.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

There is dust everywhere, there is cosmic dust everywhere, that includes everywhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Come on folks, this is absurd. We logically must assume the best explanation is the right one until PROVEN otherwise. The Moon-bot (or whatever) is not the best explanation. It isn't even a remote possibility except in the '___' addled,
brains of some lesser ATS mooks.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

lol Do you think cosmic dust composed of particles that are a few molecules 0.1 mm in size created that blemish, which curiously casted a shadow on the moon?

I have no idea what this blemish is.. i'm just saying it's not cosmic dust or dirt... I simply support the OP's suggestion that this maybe something concrete on the surface of the moon and that NASA wanted removed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It is dust inside the camera. It appears in every image from the Apollo 15 metric camera. It appears repeatedly on Google Moon because Google Moon uses the images from the Apollo 15 metric camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a44c8d8a62ef.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68dff0c5bbd4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee33921d3a48.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c294db2f0984.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whats are the odds on a bit of dust being shaped like a humanoid/robot. funny how the dust is ALWAYS at the right angle of the moons surface with a shadow, dust in the camera lens would not make a shadow on the surface of the moon would it LOL?, im looking for a logical explanation not to sweep it under the carpet with the first good explanation someone comes up with, which does not make sence anyway!

I can totally see how its possible it/there could be dust on the lense, theres alot about even in space but even the shape eliminates the dust theoy and the the shadows knocks it completely out the park,

please can someone dig up some other pictues/images with dust on the lense NORMAL PICTURES & NASA...

I COULD BE WRONG, But i really really can not see how this is dust on the lense,

To say look this is dust NASA have said its dust is just silly. im sure NASA & Phage would love you to believe its dust,

can you show me more humanoid shaped dust with shadows on ANY CAMERA?

Star & Flag im going to look into this one some more

i don't believe for one second its a bit of dust

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It is dust inside the camera. It appears in every image from the Apollo 15 metric camera.

That's an assumption.

I created a .gif out of the 4 images you provided. What do you think now? Still the same piece of dust in all 4 images? It looks like it does change depending on the shape of the ground it's on.

Therefore; the object seems to be moving and not necessarily earth dirt/dust attached to the lens as you suggest.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It is dust inside the camera. It appears in every image from the Apollo 15 metric camera.

That's an assumption.

I created a .gif out of the 4 images you provided. What do you think now? Still the same piece of dust in all 4 images? It looks like it does change depending on the shape of the ground it's on.

Therefore; the object seems to be moving and not necessarily earth dirt/dust attached to the lens as you suggest.

yeah i was just about to say that, in one of the images there is a Trough on the surface of the moon, you can clearly see the shadow dip down and bend into the Trough,

if the camera is ZOOMING why are we also seeing a SHARPE OBJECT with a symmetrical shadow

This is DUST!!!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Actually, having looked at the pictures a little closer, it actually looks like a robot with a 360 degree camera on top... as though its some kind of top secret rover or something.

Woo, and it just me or does it look like there's a bubble or wave around whatever it is?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by NWOPrimate]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just finished my radio show, 60,000 listeners plus our internet audience. We debated all the sceptics points and other possibilities. NO ONE believed that its dust! even with the other pictures as supposed evidence. why because it is easy to centre an image and copy and paste the object to hide the fact it is there and un-explained!

Not everyone thinks it is a robot or alien but the majority believe that NASA is once again involved in lying. They did not MISS this, it was left or recently added to Google earth because they WANT people to see it or it would have been removed.

There is also the possibility that it was never there and added to further an objective of disinformation for a future false flag attack, as discussed on numerous threads.

I loved the gif it really proves a point, a bit of DUST does not change position in relation to the ground thousands of feet below!

There are many more anomalies visible on the same higher res section of the Moon and i will put them together and add or create a new thread. I am sure we will be told that they are also bits of dust or swamp gas, who knows maybe we sent weather balloons to the moon and that is what we are seeing!

Just because the detractors use scientific theories to try and rail road a thread does not mean we will buy it, when it clearly is NOT what they claimed. Nasa has been giving false info for too long and people no longer buy their excuses! or those that work to promote their lies!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yes, it changes shape depending on the ground its on because Google Earth warps it to make it fit the shape of the Moon.

Oh the hell with it. You're right. There are thousands of giant robots all over the moon and they all just happened to be in exactly the same location in every image they show up in. That make much more sense that dirt in the optical path of the camera.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Plus its ridiculous to think that it's dirt! There's no "dirt" in outterspace!! lol

Yes, but there is plenty of dirt on Earth, everywhere. Even the cleanest clean-room will have dust. It is impossible to escape.

It's a freaking vacuum.. nothingness.. if it was dirt in the metric camera then wouldn't all the photos have the exact same smudge?

They do, which several members are obviously and blantantly ignoring.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Whats are the odds on a bit of dust being shaped like a humanoid/robot...

What are the odds of a humanoid robot showing up in multiple pictures of the moon, always looking the same -- and in the same position in the frame on many successive images?

If I told you the following...:

1. I have multiple pictures of open desert taken from a plane at different times of different locations, with a "spot/object" in all of the pictures.

2. The spot/object looks the same in all of the pictures.

3. The spot/object is in the same part of the frame in all of the multiple pictures.

...are you telling me that you would first assume that the spot is actually a real object that just happened to be in all of the desert locations I was photographing -- in the same orientation and, luckily, in the same part of the frame in every photo, RATHER than thinking it just might be dust on the lens.

Really?
...no, seriously -- Really?

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Lets try this again..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5115b2283d72.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
Just finished my radio show, 60,000 listeners plus our internet audience. We debated all the sceptics points and other possibilities. NO ONE believed that its dust!

Reality and truth do not depend on the number of people who believe it.

Three men do not make a tiger.

Not everyone thinks it is a robot or alien but the majority believe that NASA is once again involved in lying. They did not MISS this, it was left or recently added to Google earth because they WANT people to see it or it would have been removed.

There is also the possibility that it was never there and added to further an objective of disinformation for a future false flag attack, as discussed on numerous threads.

You are all over the place. Either it is there and NASA is trying to cover it up by superimposing it the exact same spot in other photos taken by that camera to cover it up. Or it is not really there and NASA is trying to deceive us. Whatever the case may be, whatever the explanation is, you twist and rationalize it as proof NASA is up to something nefarious.

I loved the gif it really proves a point, a bit of DUST does not change position in relation to the ground thousands of feet below!

You're right, it doesn't. Nor does the object in the gif.

Just because the detractors use scientific theories to try and rail road a thread does not mean we will buy it...

Obviously; the truth does not sway the closed-minded.

I think someone is upset he found critical-thinking not an echo-chamber.

Nasa has been giving false info for too long and people no longer buy their excuses! or those that work to promote their lies!

Again, no matter what this is, you believe it to be proof of something nefarious...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

lol Do you think cosmic dust composed of particles that are a few molecules 0.1 mm in size created that blemish, which curiously casted a shadow on the moon?

I have no idea what this blemish is.. i'm just saying it's not cosmic dust or dirt... I simply support the OP's suggestion that this maybe something concrete on the surface of the moon and that NASA wanted removed.

I am only alluding to an earlier post by you,

"There's no "dirt" in outterspace!! lol It's a freaking vacuum.. nothingness.."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join