It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Dude, you caught a pic of the Moon after closing hours.

That's just the Mexican janitor keeping the place tidy.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You will see the same behavior in a lot of people on ATS. Phage was extremely annoying to me until I realized he is most likely just doing his job, and that job is to come up with logical conclusions that seem perfectly natural.

So its important to keep that in mind while posting on ATS. Do your own research and dont depend on people here to agree with you to be able to move on and find out more. Use common sense and intuition.

I havent even looked at what is being speculated in this thread. My advice above is in general for all threads.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

OR the camera was following the object and was snapping pictures??

that would work as an explanation as well, or does that just muddy the already clear as mud stuff that's happening up there?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by svpwizard]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think your photographs only serve to prove that NASA was stalking this poor robot. Look it up NASA has a file, and a restraining order stating NASA or any of it's affiliates may not come within 250,000 km of the moon. Hence why we have not been back up there.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
No one has commented or explained why the anomoly was 'ringed' in the first place? If it was ringed to tidy the pic up of dust or whatever why go about it in such a way as to cause suspition? None of it makes sense to me? Why ring it for deletion in the first place?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It does look like some kind of huge statue....
Its definitely a humanoid figure

[edit on 10-8-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
No robots here!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29afd262834c.jpg[/atsimg]

Debunked...It's simple

Its M J Moonwalking....

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

To me it looks like either a life form or a robot!

Well that's proof enough for me.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

And then you very confidently headline your post: Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon! Oh yeah? And how, pray, are you so sure of this?

As you can see from the original pictures so kindly posted by Phage the object is not marked, but on the images freely available from Google Moon the object is! Also I was not able to find the piece of dust on any other pictures on Google Moon.

If it was a piece of dust on the camera and is on multiple images then why is it that this is the only one to be found? If all the images had this dust contamination then Google Moon would like like Robot central, which it does NOT!

Dust would show up as a solid mass on the negative totally black, this has curved grey scale depth, and to answer your question:

THEY CIRCLED IT! - Why would they do that and not remove the image. This is also the only section of Google Moon that has any clarity the rest is lower resolution. Strange that NASA hides so much of the moon. We have clearer images of Mars!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And then you very confidently headline your post: Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon! Oh yeah? And how, pray, are you so sure of this?

As you can see from the original pictures so kindly posted by Phage the object is not marked, but on the images freely available from Google Moon the object is! Also I was not able to find the piece of dust on any other pictures on Google Moon.

If it was a piece of dust on the camera and is on multiple images then why is it that this is the only one to be found? If all the images had this dust contamination then Google Moon would like like Robot central, which it does NOT!

Dust would show up as a solid mass on the negative totally black, this has curved grey scale depth, and to answer your question:

THEY CIRCLED IT! - Why would they do that and not remove the image. This is also the only section of Google Moon that has any clarity the rest is lower resolution. Strange that NASA hides so much of the moon. We have clearer images of Mars!

I dunno but I just wouldn't trust google anyway. They have too much of a sense of humour for this kind of thing.

It would surprise me if google themselves added the ring because they know people will be scouring for this kind of stuffs. There may be things hidden, but I don't think this is one of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Looks like a sentient being taking a stroll by the crater..
Hes not doing anything wrong is he.

nice find OP s&f

[edit on 8/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
2 Flags and 2 stars?!
I'm telling you something is strange round these parts as of late.

It's the old story of people who "want to believe" versus people who "Want to know".

I would love it if we found some strange life on the Moon -- HOWEVER, it seems pretty obvious that this thing in the photo is not really there and is just a piece of dirt on the image scan. I'm not going to let my desire for the existence of ET life blind my sense of reason.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I dunno but I just wouldn't trust google anyway. They have too much of a sense of humour for this kind of thing.

It would surprise me if google themselves added the ring because they know people will be scouring for this kind of stuffs. There may be things hidden, but I don't think this is one of them.

One thing i have not considered is that (Your right) Google is part of the disinformation and using this to promote the idea of aliens near us, for a staged False Flag attack!

This would also answer why the obvious DoD shills on here are so openly operating to further the deception!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm calling HOAX on this one.
Phage very correctly answered the mystery. If some people want to believe the least likely explanation than they are welcome to do so. But this thread is busted imho.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I'm calling HOAX on this one.
Phage very correctly answered the mystery. If some people want to believe the least likely explanation than they are welcome to do so. But this thread is busted imho.

REALLY - yet again someone calling the finish before the count is done! Actually PHAGE is busted as DUST would cause a solid collection of black pixels on the image. As is plain to see this is not a collection of black pixels.

The debunkers are debunked on this thread and it is clearly still ACTIVE!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It appears you already have your mind made up that this is something unnatural; every explanation, as evidenced in your replies to Phage, is rationalized and twisted into proof NASA is trying to cover something up.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Actually PHAGE is busted as DUST would cause a solid collection of black pixels on the image. As is plain to see this is not a collection of black pixels.

That explains everything. Except it looks just like a collection of black pixels.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29afd262834c.jpg[/atsimg]

We've seen the identical image on a number of frames, no change in the shape or positioning, perspective or anything else an object on the surface would show. It's clearly an object on the lens or film.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Here he is in AS15-M-0465. Clear on the other side of the sunlit side of the Moon. See how the lighting is now from the other side of the craters? See how the Sun angle is higher? See how his "shadow" is exactly the same?

Weird.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54ab005aa7b3.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It never matters....bringing facts, logic, evidence, sometimes it turns out to be pointless.

When such a case of paraedolia is exhibited, there is little that can sway the "true believers".

Some people see "faces" (witness the HUGE number of 'Mary' or 'Jesus-in-the-pizza' "sightings").

But, we are programmed by thousands (millions) of years of evolution, to react to 'faces' in that way...nowadays, other shapes evoke similar responses....depends on what you're more familiar with, in cultural norms.

500 years ago, that same shape might have been said to resemble a flying witch on her broom!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join