It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Hello there. Welcome to ATS.
There is no shadow...keep reading.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My uncle Bob used to work for NASA he told me that there was another astronaut that landed on the moon during the Apollo 11 mission, he was called Kip Johnson. When the eagle took off for its ascent Buzz quickly realised that they had left Kip on the moons surface and they didn't have enough fuel to go back for him.

After their return NASA had to cover up the whole mess but nearly all the NASA photographs had Kip in them so in a scramble NASA set up a fake moon set and re-photographed around 80% of the original photographs obviously minus poor Kip, and Kips existence was completely covered up.

This was the only photo of Kip that can be found anywhere it was taken shortly after the eagles ascent and Kip can clearly be seen looking up as his fellow astronauts leave the moons surface.

R.I.P Kip 1936 - 1969
edit on 4-1-2011 by roughycannon because: spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
tracking the progression of the object along the other images taken , they do have subtle differences if your using Google Earth , on an angular view elev -2655 m at the following location 24°54'2.49"N 16° 3'53.53"E with an eye altitude of -2055 you can see that it has been morphed in some way . Peaks and valleys can be seen which would show the image morphing .

The following location on GE 26°57'16.17"N 1°50'24.90"E at elev -1948 with an eye altitude of -920 that show a completely different shape to the numerous other times it is seen . Some if not all graphics programs will let a person pinch and twist the image and push it past the plane into a hollow which further morphs the image as to being smudged .

Around the Felix,Artemis and Verne craters again within Google Earth Program you can clearly see smudged/morphed images that have been taken to extremes so we cannot see then clearly , prime example of this is at 23°51'9.64"N 25°42'27.85"W

reversing the stretched images will clearly show what they do not want us to see .
edit on 12-7-2011 by watchdog8110 because: additional images morphed

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What you have "found" is dirt...

That was all you really needed to say to shut up the scare-mongers.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Lot of them robots don't you think. And it's kinda funny how they all appear in the same place in each frame. Makes 'em easy to find when you know where to look.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Phage]

Correct that the object shows up in multiple locations , yet when they do not show up and later show again if you go on a grid Hmmm . The same camera ? Used at the same resolution yet has an object that comes and goes . To some that brings into other possibilities of wth is going on .

Connecting the dots from when the object is first seen until it doesn,t anymore , the gaps should be equally spaced at aprox 22 miles between each objects appearance . They are not . The object shows up approx 48 times but there are missing images of the object . That is if your using Google Earth / Moon .

There should be one over or near the Greaves crater but it is not there on GE/Moon . Also when the object is seen as following the contours of the terrain as in this one 24°24'59.25"N 18°38'8.81"E , then what can be said ? Other questions arise from a single object/particle of dirt .

Food for thought , if your interested . Track a line from the first image to the last and follow any other objects along that line to see if they also are seen 48 times as the original object / dirt particle . You may be surprised what you find . Since you have a frame of reference to go from .

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The same camera ?

Could be, and maybe not. The cameras were disposed of, on the moon, to save liftoff weight. Film was stored in heavy metal boxes and developed on earth. Astronauts are not professional photographers. NASA crops images tilted or otherwise editing out areas over or underexposed, you don't always see the full frame photographed. With that said they do not alter images to 'hide things' or expose things, you simply see images that have cropped out defects in the film, exposure, or developing process from a private non-NASA firm.

They didn't go all that way with one single camera. LOL!
edit on 15-7-2011 by Illustronic because: Somehow, I had to fix the quote I was responding to.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Another Robot/Humanoid?

Found another Humanoid/Robot which no doubt NASA forgot to airbrush....27 22 42.53N 23 40 10.80W

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I really wish you had at least looked at those other threads and the link to ASU.

Ok. Here is where your "robot" came from.
AS15-M-1155
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/857d7a1f0126.png[/atsimg]

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

I think it is this guy...the top picture of yours the two large craters are exactly the same other then one is smaller and turned slightly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

he gets around a lot

Image was originally captured by either the Apollo 15 or 17 missions
Figure can been seen on Google Moon at 27°34’26.35″N 19°36’4.75″W
Nasa claims it was either 'dust, an eyelash [or] scratch on the negative

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 17-8-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Phage
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I really wish you had at least looked at those other threads and the link to ASU.

Ok. Here is where your "robot" came from.
AS15-M-1155
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/857d7a1f0126.png[/atsimg]

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

I think it is this guy...the top picture of yours the two large craters are exactly the same other then one is smaller and turned slightly.

he gets around a lot

Image was originally captured by either the Apollo 15 or 17 missions
Figure can been seen on Google Moon at 27°34’26.35″N 19°36’4.75″W
Nasa claims it was either 'dust, an eyelash [or] scratch on the negative

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"He" shows up in hundreds of the Apollo 15 Mapping Cameras pictures -- and he's always in the exact same part of the image frame (near the upper left), no matter what part of the Moon is being photographed. That tells me it is almost certainly an image artifact of some sort -- i.e., maybe some debris on the camera that was used to take all of the pictures, or on the scanner used when the pictures were later digitized.

Here is a post from one of the multiple recent threads made about this that shows the "spot" in several images:

edit on 8/17/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just playing devils advocate. What if the camera was trained on the anomaly as it moved? What is the time difference between frames?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles

Just playing devils advocate. What if the camera was trained on the anomaly as it moved? What is the time difference between frames?

See the link in my post above to another thread where this is being discussed.

As I showed in that link, this image appears in hundreds of the A15 mapping camera images -- and always in the exact same part of the image frame

In one of those images, AS15-M-0016, it appeared in the picture even though it wasn't a picture of the moon (it looked like some equipment, and some other blurry blob). The "object" showed up on top of the blurry blob, and in the exact same location in the image frame as it does in the hundreds of images of the moon in which it appears.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: da pickles
1) There is no anomaly, there is a speck of dirt.
2) The camera was fixed, not steerable. It took pictures as the spacecraft orbited the Moon. The speck was not racing across the surface of the Moon at orbital speeds.
3) There are dozens of other flecks of matter which appear in exactly the same location in each of the image frames.
4) There is no anomaly, there is a speck of dirt.

edit on 8/17/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I think he or they are kinda cute.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It looks like a space man?
With a Shadow...
your arguments will not work with this one.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theregonnakillme

Since when did NASA start recruiting the handicapped ? It looks like a person on a handicap scooter. Nasa, are you experimenting on the dissabled on the moon. It looks like a person on a scooter. Maybe handicapped. I want to ride on the moon on a scooter. Imagine the awesome jumps one could do there. I cain't tell if the person has a suit on or not. Looks very suspicious, especially a handicapped person on a scooter.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I think slender man is a peeping tom. That sick, sick man or woman. Come and peek at my neighbors, you would have something to look at then.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
forget the giant Robot! i see a giant yellow thumbtack! Aaaaaaaargh! aaaaaaargh!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roughycannon

was kip handicapped ? it seems he is driving a scooter. The shadow looks like a scooter. IF that happened to me i would of thrown a rock at the space ship and used the scooter to write in large letters on the moon. Nasa left me behind, E.T come and pick me up.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Dirt that has the strange capability to mimick a shadow. Yeah right. You should find some other thread to parasitise.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join