It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NYC) Shot 21 times for "Shooting at cops". He's still ALIVE and not charged! Why is that u ask?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Eye witness says while the kid was gunned down cops continued to fire.

21 shots and the NYPD still didn't get the job done on Angel Alvarez, regrettably the man that Angel had been arguing with did die. At this time though it is unclear whether or not Luis Tolentino died of a gunshot wound allegedly inflicted by Angel or if he died from gunshot wounds inflicted by the police. One thing is clear however and that is handcuffing the dying Tolentino was hardly necessary.

There is possible cell phone footage of the incident, which will hopefully answer more questions. As of now it seems like the NYPD and government officials are scrambling for answers.

More with news video at this link

Noticed the cops vest was struck by a bullet, but they say a cop was shot by a fellow officer also.. This is straight utter Bull s#it! Cops in NYC are trained to kill when ever the discharge their firearm. The policy is " The cops word, is always better then a dead mans" When you have racist who hate the people in the neighborhoods they patrol what else do you think is gonna happen? No matter what race you are, if you become a cop in NYC you are "Blue" and they are extremely bias and racist towards minorities in low income neighborhoods. I see it all the time, unfortunately.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by king Pop!p]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by king Pop!p]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A certain NWA song comes to mind...

I dunno what its like in America (probably worse) but in Australia, the kind of people the police hire can be divided into 2 categories (this is fact)

1 Thirds: Community orientated, kind, personable, tolerant etc.
2 Thirds: Aggressive alpha-male tendencies, authoritative, callous etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
wow so they fire 40 shots only 21 of them hitting there "intended" target wow what the frack is up with there training and they didnt even charge him i hope those cops swing from the gallows of justice but its newyork and bloomberg so it will get swept under the rug nonsense oh yeah AND the cops shot eachother wow just wow my brain hurts never ever going to new york

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

In America, as far as the cops are concerned, anyone that they speak to is a threat. They will shoot you, Never forget that. A cop will kill you and get a pat on his back from his buddys. They are worse than an organised crime syndicate, atleast crime familys have some sense of honer.
the are beholden to no one but the state and the corporations who they serve.
no one is lower than a cop, not even a crack dealer, or a rapest. for at least crack dealers and rapests can be brought to justice.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This just reflects a militant trend in policing that is, IMO a combination of the fact that criminals are increasingly violent and unpredictable and, also, that most police officers these days are freshly returned Iraq/Afghanistan vets who are still deeply indoctrinated in military thinking.

All in all the guy who was shot should probably thank his maker because 40 tries with 20+ hits and a survival means that somebody somewhere decided his number just wasn't up!

*Edit* Undoing horrendous grammatical errors and such.

[edit on 8/10/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Funny you say 40, I lived in the BX when Amadou Dialo was killed by 41 bullets by the N.Y.P.D while getting his wallet. You would think that this would happen less often, but it doesn't.

I get that NYC is dangerous, but the fear of the police there, and the lack of people calling them due to this fear, you would think they would never have anything to do, but they always find time to get some target practice.

Living in NYC most of my life, Ive seen cops do things that I am sure would require me to get shot at 40 times.

Man am I glad I'm not there anymore

new topics

top topics

join