It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just introducing myself nothing special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm somewhat infuriated that I am being forced to log 20 posts before I can start an actual thread. I don't want to talk to you crazy poeple. I just want to show you all a very cool song. I am going to make very minimal, un-constructive but on-topic posts elsewhere until then.

Check the alien forums for an awesome song very soon! Especially if you are a fan of the anunnaki sumerian genetic-splicing banter.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dang.

How do you unflag?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Aw, shucks, you are special ... however I resent you referring to me as crazy. 95% of the people on this site are - luckily I'm in the 5% that haven't been lured over the precipice.

Anyhow, welcome. Glad you're here.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just do what someone did a few weeks ago and post the same thing over and over ,except he thought the limit was 200 and it was just pages and pages of the same line .He is no longer with us.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS catfacefrog

Originally posted by catfacefrog
I'm somewhat infuriated that I am being forced to log 20 posts before I can start an actual thread.

welcome to ATS! Glad you are here!

I don't want to talk to you crazy poeple.

you are so cute!

I just want to show you all a very cool song.

i love seeing music as much as i like tasting light. almost as fun as hearing smells! crazy is fun.

I am going to make very minimal, un-constructive but on-topic posts elsewhere until then.

swim with the current, eh?

Check the alien forums for an awesome song very soon! Especially if you are a fan of the anunnaki sumerian genetic-splicing banter.

okay, thanks.

hope you enjoy ATS,
et

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Haha I'de like to think i'm special, don't we all sometimes? I just find myself in a separate bunch than the uhm... reincarnate 4D reptilians trapped in human bodies that post here.... Not that i absolutely do not love reading of such people.

whats a flag, a bad thing, good? you gave me one and now you want to take it back?

and to the last poster, Im not trying to spam the forum. My lasts posts have been kinda worthless I do say, but i threw in one bit of nutritional info in one so i feel justified.

AND YOU JUST WAIT! once i get to 20 i will post that song, maybe in ten or 15 minutes. You will all really like it! I hope....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

E.T - You are too awesome dude.

Haha, just plain awesome.

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/8/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh my gosh... I am so happy right now! You are SOO FREEEEKIN KEWL!
catfacefrog just hoped out of my brain. I never would have imagined such a cute picture of me was on the net somewhere. can you say "perfect avatar"? I'm sure you can. You basically claimed synesthesia when destroying semantic errors.

No but really. You are so rad. I think i will stay as part of this forum beyond my planned thread because you just made me feel so welcome.

What is up with the people (like yourself) who have intense amounts of artwork stuff under your name? Are you mods, or just super-sweet elder gurus?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by catfacefrog

What is up with the people (like yourself) who have intense amounts of artwork stuff under your name? Are you mods, or just super-sweet elder gurus?

EDIT TO ADD:
here is a link to a thread that better explains how to make and apply your Avatar or background image on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

my avatar is actually a "mini background image".

i took a bunch of "ATS" logos from online and added them to a paint program. the width is about 160 pixels wide about, i think.

then i clicked on the member tools on the top of the page, and go to pictures.

i upload my picture or whatever i slap together for a avatar or "mini-background image" and i upload the picture.

then i look at the picture i uploaded, and click on it. i scroll down and i look at the code i need to use it as a mini-background image. i copy that code.

then i go to the member tools again and click on ATS store and i put that code in the place where it says "mini background image". (it doesn't cost any points)

and there you have it. how to get a background image.

no, im no mod. just enjoy ATS, and i change my avatar mini-background image every few weeks.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ET,
Wow that is a purrfect avatar for a catfacefrog. Awesome. Any time someone new comes in, I always wonder what the avatar that goes with the name will be.

Hi
Catfacefrog, 20 posts add up soooo fast. I think mine were done in just a couple of days. You'll find talking to crazy people can be lots of fun sometimes (although sometimes infuriating too).

All geniuses are borderline crazy. So I guess we have a lot of geniuses on this site.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA cats with frog hats!!!! That was awesome, welcome to ATS CatFaceFrog!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ok, I'm glad I flagged now.

Ha!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by catfacefrog

Flags can be cool or not, depends.

Its at the top left, as of now, you have 3

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by catfacefrog

Hi catfacefrog, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome Catfacefrog - be patient and you shall be rewarded by our crazy presence and our insane comments to your threads! In the meantime mingle and enjoy!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

The cats are just way too cool and cute!

top topics

join