It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deja vous*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
sometimes i have dreams of something normal happening in everyday life IE a conversation or someone tripping or something, but i dont even realize im having the dream. a few days or weeks later, it happens and i realize that i dreamed it and sometimes i just like freeze and lose focus and a few minutes later i come back. its really weird. does this happen to anyone else?

[edit on 23-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's a glitch in the Matrix....

Sorry, just had to say it...

Dreams are mostly our minds reorganizing the day's events to store it in memory... Usually, its fragmented, etc. Your mind is just making a connection with something it experienced once, but wasn't consciously memorable...but it makes the connection, and this revelation is startling to your conscious self...

Hope you got all that, cause I wrote it, and it barely makes sense to me, hehe.....

M

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I must say I have a similar sort of feeling where you have already seen it happen and you can predict it but you do not know when it is happening but you know that you could have predicted it.

i think it is just the feeling of a normal Deja Vu.......

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
All the time i get DejaVu i am currently sleeping 2-3hrs to elimante this occourance. If you wanna know just ask i cant tell you why it happpens as i dont know. But it is possible to change the outcome of an event.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
One of my most memorable ones was the dream I had a week before the space shuttle Columbia disaster.

Dream: I was in a park with a bunch of other people; they were people I did not know. Everyone that was gathered around heard something that brought our attention toward the sky.. I don't necessarily remember there being an explosion in the dream, but something drew my attention skyward. Immediately I looked up, as did the rest of the observers and we saw thousands of pieces of debris coming right toward us. The debris was all different shapes and sizes. The only common characteristic was the fact that it was all burning bright yellow and orange with streaks of smoke behind it as it was falling to the ground. Everyone else in the dream ran, but I was fixated on the 'light show'; I could not move. One piece of debris was spiraling toward earth and coming straight toward me but I still couldn't get out of its path. I woke up right before it reached me...

As with most of my dream premonitions this dream caused a feeling of great unease, I constantly mulled over the troubling details, and as I usually do, I shared this dream with my daughter and husband.

After the Columbia disaster as we watched the news coverage I sat there thinking, "This was my dream!"

At almost the same exact moment that this thought ran through my mind my daughter with wide eyes looked at me and said, "MOM, THIS was in your dream!!"

Of course, I'm not as good as I'd like to be in the dream analysis department, but I usually know when dreams will become reality and when they won't.

Hope this helps.

AngelIC

E_T

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
About ten years ago my friend had dream about bad traffic accident in highway crossroad near his home.
About month later there was accident which killed three people.

top topics

join