It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Infiltrator Exposed Posing as Racist at Rand Paul Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

This story has already been debunked as a political stunt. About a half hour after this joker was in the video he was seen walking with the Democrat challenger with his Paul garb off.

Same kind of political game played by politicians since the beginning of time. No story here

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
reply to post by DaWhiz

this nation is becoming divided over extremist news organizations trying to scare the people. anyone who's ever done something to piss someone off on purpose can tell!

Believe me I know. But we must stay strong and stop the divide! We don't have to agree down to the socks so to speak, but we can form a united front of we are just not going to take this lying for lying's sake, and we will raise our voices in protest. We see what they are doing, but more importantly, we need to show others to open their eyes. Regardless, just knowing the message is spreading on their tactics and propaganda will make them relent.
Sometimes you don't need to be a tank to be a formidable force. Some times all you need is truth and logic.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Who needs infiltrators at a Rand Paul rally? His non-existent record riddled with deception and lies is enough evidence to destroy his career.

*Creates a board @ a PO box and certifies himself a doctor*

Ron Paul is a puppet. His Son is even more of a goon.

In my opinion the rally and covering it is a monstrous waste of time.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I can't figure this one out. Is the Tea Party doing it to try and make Conway look bad? Thats what it looked like to me. No matter what it was, I saw nothing in it more abusive and perverted than the "power elite" pulls everyday in the media, the boardrooms, the hospitals, and workplaces. The guy seemed gay to me though. Anyone else's gaydar go off?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Don't know why so many people care about all these tea party shenanigans, it doesn't matter whether you are far on the left or right. In elections only a few things are 100% certain: A liar will be elected, a crook will be elected, whoever is elected doesn't care about you.

It doesn't matter if it's a republican or a democrat, we all lose.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Speaking of staging events. It's pretty out there that the same lone homemade video guy found "Tyler" at both events. It's almost like he knew were to look or even that this was planned.

This video is great; now Tea Party members will think those who are racist within their ranks are trying to hurt their message. Maybe it will influence Tea Party members to harass and forcefully remove those spewing racism.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its the elections folks. The call went out to all die hard truth be damned Party supporters to accuse anyone not in lockstep with them of being Racists and the good little Sheep they are, they complied.

Two threads on the front page today related to this and you think that is an accident?

This country elected a Black Man President if you did not notice. Problem is he is a liar and a lousy leader. It has nothing to do with Race.

I tend to think those playing the Race Card ARE THE ONES WITH THE RACE PROBLEM. Not the people they keep lying about.

Both Parties are corrupted beyond repair folks, don't be foolish enough to join in the madness and be good little Sheep spreading the current Talking Points. Use your head for something other than a receptacle to be used by either corrupt Party at will.

It's sad to see the Move On, Daily Koss Crowd get taken seriously on ATS. Lying is their stock and trade and how does that deny ignorance?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just want EVERYONE to notice how, THIS video, that PROVED an agent provacateur, ended up with several communist sympathizers turned it into a bash the Tea Partiers.

Just notice the ones that have and ask yourself, do they have an agenda?

Hey, why don't you members go to the Black Conservative movement threads and accuse them of being uncle toms?

That is what you are here for? Right?

Why not discuss the topic instead of pushing your agenda?

Or is staying on topic too hard to ask? Attention span problems?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OK...I am trying to figure this out.

This guy has been identified by the way..Democrat and Conway Supporter.

My question is whether he was genuinely looking to pose as a Rand Paul supporter or if he was making a lame attempt at satire.

I examined the video a few times and a few things come to light.

It was heavily edited...I'd like to see full footage, his actual explanation that was cut off at the end and the rest of the footage when he was dressed up as a Rand Paul supporter.

Also

(1) He is not too bright
(2) His sign has Dora the Explorer taped to it...It reads
"They take our jobs"
"Corrupt our children"
"Steal the American Dream"
"Rand Paul"
(3) He is LITERALLY wearing a Tin-Foil hat.
(4) At the same event he walks over to the Conway camp and joins the rest of the supporters? Doesn't seem so sneaky...as much as it does dumb?

I am on the fence whether he was genuinely looking to discredit Rand Paul or if he was shooting for something else that didn't quite work out.

The tin foil hat he is wearing seems to imply he was shooting for political satire? But either way..whether he was looking to discredit Paul or simply going for Satire...he failed and appears a bit dim.

Regardles here's hoping that KY votes on the issues rather than the BS distractions....whatever they might decide.

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

Was it really that hard to figure out where to track this guy down at? Really, you think people are too dumb to figure out the obvious? What you have is an assumption, there is no proof to think it was a double staged set up, only proof of the one way set up, which one wins in court?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

This is desperation time because you know deep down that Rand Paul will win and in November a lot of Conservative's will win. So joke it off in that passive aggressive way and we will see who has the last laugh.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StarFox

Who is being passive aggressive? My opinions were direct. Ron Paul is a puppet. His son makes him look like more of a joke.

By the way, I'm not in opposition of Ron Paul because I'm in support of those running against him. I'm against all of them. They're all ignorant to the purpose of government, or rather choose to ignore the purpose of government. Even Ron Paul.

And his son? Literally board certified himself. Am I incorrect int his?
I don't see you disputing it so I must not be.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The man is fanning himself with a Rand Paul sign while he is wrapped in tinfoil and duct tape. Never mind that he has a doll strapped to him... I fail to see how Mr. Roboto would be a benefit to either side.

In the Youtube video his full name is listed, and a search returns a list of blogs remarking on the matter. Here is some content from Prison Planet.

www.infowars.com

A man purporting to be a Rand Paul supporter was caught on film brandishing a racist sign at a rally in Kentucky this past weekend, then later spotted marching with supporters of Paul’s political opponent.

In a another blatant case of provocateuring, the man, who introduced himself as “Tyler” was spotted wearing a tin foil hat and flip flops around his neck with the word “CAP & TRADE” written on them.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You are amazing! I bow to your superior intellect, by your selective responses, It is obvious that I am totally wrong. How many Tea Party gatherings have you attended? You are so well informed that I am unworthy to speak on the subject

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mutant

Why on EARTH would I want to associate with those kinds of people? Why should I debase myself with having to listen to people be completely ignorant?

I have nothing ideologically in common with the TPM. They are ultra conservative, bigoted, racist, and worst of all BIRTHERS. I have absolutely no interest in attending a gathering of these kinds of people, the same as I wouldn't have any interest in attending a KKK rally or a Neo Nazi rally.

I have no tolerance for the intolerant, and intolerant is the primary definition of the TPM. They are a group of people united solely by their blind hatred of America. They hate that America isn't the America of Leave it to Beaver and Archie Bunker.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Looking at this thread, the only real racists I see here are the anti-Tea Partiers.

In fact, the biggest racists in this country are the ones who seem to make an issue out of it when it really shouldn't be.

You all got racism on the brain, and it takes one to know one so they say.

Stand back and take a look at yourselves. You have so much hatred in your heart that you have to take it out on people through childish insults and accusations. You should be ashamed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Do they have a debate section here?

I would LOVE to debate you.

Since I have joined, every discussion I have seen you use EVERY fallacy that I know about. Hell even a couple that are not in my database.

What is wrong with you? Do you thrive on lying and debasement of fellow humans?

Are you human?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I guess we should go back to Flower Power!

Tin Solders and Obamas Coming
We can't be Racist on our own!
We need the media to set us straight!
Offer up Tea party Videos as Bait!
Call them Racist re-stir the Hate!
Lets finish the song plant some flowers
I never thought I would read the News to Hate!
Tin Solders and Obamas Coming!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join