It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariz. prison escapees believed to be in Yellowstone area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ariz. prison escapees believed to be in Yellowstone area

www.msnbc.msn.com

The search for two men who escaped from a private Arizona prison and their accomplice has turned to the vast Yellowstone National Park area after one of the inmates was linked to a double homicide in New Mexico.

The U.S. Marshals Service said Sunday information developed within the past two days indicates Tracy Province, John McCluskey and Casslyn Welch may be hiding in portions of the park that span Montana and Wyoming. The agency also said investigators believe Province has separated from
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm surprised they got as far as they did and I'm even more surprised that they whent north instead of south, through Mexico. Because of their apparent location, I would say that it won't be long until they are caught... That is unless they have good survival skills, which I doubt.

Anyway, it can't be good news for families who planned a vacation to the National Park, particularly in the back country. If it's not the danger from the escapees themselves, it will be the lack of solitude from searching authorities.

--airspoon

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join