It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Air Activity In the United Kingdom

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Is this the one? The speech re Haiti?

[edit on 10/8/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Being in London myself I have noticed over the last few weeks an increase in chemtrails, especially over Heathrow and Gatwick areas where a lot of commercial flights go, there was a plane high up and leaving the trail for ages at least 10 minutes ( I was leaving for work and the trail was still there and expanding nicely?!?!?), whereas another plane not as high the contrail was short and disappeared after about 30 seconds.
The air traffic IS on the increase, and none of it for the best of the public.

I know this is off topic but please explain to me what you think chentrails are, why are they spraying stuff, from normal airliners, who's doing it etc?

I have my Pilots License and you have to take a lot of exams, know weather, the atmosphere etc to get it. Surely it's only the high level thin cloud being disturbed by the aircraft passing through it? It's not even exhaust gasses out the engines!

Back onto topic now, sorry!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I live in East Anglia in Norwich. I can report that we have had absolute zero air traffic going over. No strange activity going on.

The star that some of you were writing about is JUPITER the largest planet in our Solar System making a pass as we go around the Sun. Nothing to worry about. She's looking really super bright. A great many people where looking at her too. Asking about it. If you look with binoculars or a telescope you will see the four largest moons of JUPITER. They are Io, Callisto, Europa and Ganymede. Ganymede is an especially large moon being almost as big as Mars.

I am sure that military tensions around the world are beginning to get out of control. We must not forget that we live in the age of nuclear war. We will have no warning when it comes. Once they turn the key and press the launch button, it is all over and dusted in just half hour. Both ways. Mutually assured destruction. Anyone thinking that it will never happen is just living in cookoo land. Get real. It is a sure thing that sooner or later it is going to happen. Politicians are crazy at the best of times. History is proof of that fact. It is the psychosis of human existance.

Although I do not wish to make a big thing of it, nevertheless I am a psychic. I had precognition of Chernobyl burning a whole week before the news of it reached the news media. I had precognition about 9/11 more than a whole week before it happened. So if I tell you that the world is on the brink of a tactical nuclear war you might like to take my warning a bit seriously ? Will it escalate into a strategic nuclear war ? Maybe. My precognition is not very clear.

Fidel Castro was making a rare public talk last week on the subject of the possibility of an out break of a nuclear war. Fidel would not talk about it except if he felt it to be a real threat. I read an article which stated that this 10 August 2010 being a New Moon is the most likely date for any Israeli attack against the Iranian nuclear power plant. Also consider the nuclear threats made by North Korea. Things are warming up. Hotting up even.

I am not in posession of a nuclear fall out bunker or bomb shelter of any kind whatsoever. So I only have Almighty God to be my shield. Thus by the power of multidimensionality physics, in the world as I know it, hopefully such war will never happen ? However, in the world as you know it, it probably might happen. My sincere and serious advice is that we all get down on our knees and pray that God will be merciful. Peace is a gift of God to whom so ever she please to give it, or not as the case may be.

[edit on 10/8/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

That's it. Thank you. I had hard time to make it out correctly.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I live not far from Birmingham airport. Nothing out of the ordinary here, except I have noticed aircraft engine testing at silly oclock.

As for the star - not seen clear sky for days!

[edit on 10/8/2010 by spolvil]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

That was from the Haiti Earthquake....

Fox

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Things are way to quiet around McDill AFB in Florida. Haven't heard anything going into the base in days. Thats odd.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link above explains about a plane filmed making chemtrails, but from my limited understanding ( which isn't much) CONTRAILS disappear almost immediately after being made as they are ice crystals formed by the jet engines. CHEMTRAILS (according to conspiracy forums) are anything from cloud seeding to make it rain in drought areas ( but in the UK? not so sure about that one) to detrimental chemicals to human health ( according to conspiracy forums), they are formed and hang around for ages expanding into thin wispy cloud like formations for lack of a better term.
I watched one plane yesterday at high altitude making contrails which hung around for ages , at least 10 minutes whilst I was getting ready to go to work, then another plane appeared just below about 5 minutes later and the contrail lasted a few seconds before disappearing completely.

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and been coming to ATS for too long.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just wondering... could it possibly have to do with the wildfires in Russia? Like, gassing up some other place to go back and drop fire retardant, or relocating the aircraft so they don't get burned up? I'd like to think that, anyway!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
NOTHING STRANGE IS GOIN ON!!! YOU MUST NEVER GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, ITS BECAUSE OF THE AIRSHOWS!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I live directly under the approach path to Leeds/Bradford airport, and in the last 3 weeks I have seen two Chinooks and a C17, those humungous transport jets that you see on the news when they bring the bodies of servicemen killed in Afghanistan back to Britain. I have never seen either of these heading for the airport before , and both are in very short supply so whatever it is they are doing must be quite high-priority.
I can't find the original source for this, but I have seen it claimed that in the event of some security crisis or national emergency the security services would establish a base at the airport. One C17 could hold an awful lot of pre-fabs and hardware.
The Russian planes' presence in our airspace is probably just a re-run of the old Soviet recon missions around the North Sea oil fields: Cold War 'game' stuff which had propaganda value but not much else.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by w.w.w
NOTHING STRANGE IS GOIN ON!!! YOU MUST NEVER GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, ITS BECAUSE OF THE AIRSHOWS!!!!!!

www.militaryairshows.co.uk...

This may help?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Not that it means anything but a week or so ago Military trucks we on the move which is highly unusual here in Southeast PA. EVEN THE LITTLE KIDS MADE COMMENT ON IT.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I feel i need to Clarify what this thread is about. It is not about a new war and not about an alien invasions.

It is about Increased Air Traffic. I do not want to be a killjoy but Try and stay on-topic

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The F16 is of course not flown by the RAF at all, it is however flown by the USAF and some European nations. I haven't seen anything come across the wire here about military training, however especially in Scotland, the summer is a good time to get some flight hours in for the pilots as the weather is much better.

You might have seen some BAE Hawks on training missions as they can, from the ground, look a bit like F16s.

If you did in fact see F16s these could possibly be American fighters returning from Iraq as part of the troop withdrawal, but I haven't heard anything about that either.

Here in London I haven't seen anything odd going on with air movements lately and the only thing that we've been reporting on regarding the RAF and Scotland was the helicopter crash last month. If you have been seeing C17s lately taking off from other UK airports it is possible these were heading for Pakistan to aid in flood relief efforts.

It seems though that every summer there is a spike in sightings of military aircraft all over the Western world because of the increased standard training schedules that happen with better weather.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Large areas of the north sea are used for training, the weather is good, the world is gearing up for more wars - probably just a stepped up training regime.

Of course the Russians could be probing our air space again, they do that when they get board and we don't usually hear about it for a few months after the event.

Also, quite likely, it has something to do with the combined (Russia, UK, US) training mission over the Atlantic. They were simulating a terrorist takeover of a passenger airliner. Some time even.

Also, quite likely, the UK fighter pilots test running he newly bought f-15 tomcats.

The Tempster

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I live in South East London, for the past month there has been chinook helicopters flying over, maybe two or three every couple of weeks, going to and coming from the city, while the local airfield (Biggin Hill) which i believe to be a private airfield has had little or no traffic (traffic usually flys right over my home). I have lived in this area for my whole life and military helicopters are not common at all. In the mornings of hot days chemtrails are always present and by lunch time the weather is overcast, this is almost everyday.
Also on saturday between 10pm and 11pm My fiance and I saw our 1st ever UFO, and I even managed to look at it through a small telescope, it was orange and at first it flickered blue/green, by the time I got the telescope on it was a solid orange ball, about as bright as the 'mystery star/Jupiter' (perhaps brighter) which appears every night. The UFO was moving slowly to the south and then dissapeared as I was looking at it. The sky in my area has indeed been a very stange place lately
S&F

[edit on 10/8/10 by LondonUK]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
I feel i need to Clarify what this thread is about. It is not about a new war and not about an alien invasions.
It is about Increased Air Traffic. I do not want to be a killjoy but Try and stay on-topic

Keep your hair on ! My opinion is that there is a real war unfolding right now today as I am writing this. It could turn nuclear, because that is the reality of modern warefare. So if the military air traffic, you have been observing is anything, then I think it is more to do with live action, rather than some kind of silly training operations. If you have been reading the news over the past few months you would certainly agree with me. Time will tell what is going on.

[edit on 10/8/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I live in Doncaster and within miles of Robin Hood Airport (formerly RAF Finningly):

RAF Finningly

And although there has seemed to me an increase in activity, I would put this down to the increase in airshows at this time of year. I have heard what seems to be jet noises but the last couple of weeks there has hardly been a break in cloud cover which Im sure most people posting on this thread will agree with!

There was also some training at the airport the other week, practicing taking off and landing and if Im not mistaken passenger aircraft and Galaxy aircraft were being used, I definitely saw one circling one day.

There was also some helicopter activity put this was part of the RAF Falcon Parachute Team event locally.

Also some Bi-plane action but not much.

One comment I would like to add though is that Im sure some of the routes have changed in the last few weeks, as aircraft are coming in lower and the increase in noise is VERY detectable. and Annoying!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tempest333

Originally posted by Now_Then

Large areas of the north sea are used for training, the weather is good, the world is gearing up for more wars - probably just a stepped up training regime.

Of course the Russians could be probing our air space again, they do that when they get board and we don't usually hear about it for a few months after the event.

Also, quite likely, it has something to do with the combined (Russia, UK, US) training mission over the Atlantic. They were simulating a terrorist takeover of a passenger airliner. Some time even.

Also, quite likely, the UK fighter pilots test running he newly bought f-15 tomcats.

The Tempster

The newly bought fighter that the RAF has is the Eurofighter Typhoon, not the F-14 Tomcat (which is only in service with Iran currently since the US Navy retired theirs for cost reasons) or the F-15 Eagle.

We in the media do not usually report on standard or seasonal training missions as they are really quite boring. Although a thought just came to me, purely conjecture to be sure and please correct me if it does not work like this, but the RAF is facing steep cuts in funding and perhaps some fighter pilots are getting up into the air to get as many training hours in before they are re-assigned to less-glamorous roles.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join