It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Air Activity In the United Kingdom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey guys. I'm on my way in to work and didn't have time to read the whole thread, so if this has been said before please don't beat me up. One thing to consider is that they may be moving OUT instead of in. They are pulling some troops and equipment out of Iraq and Afghanistan and there just may be a lot of traffic because of that movement. Not saying that is the case, but it's the first thing that popped into my mind.

Also, I think there may be some tension between the Koreas, so we may be going on alert because of that and getting some people in place just in case. I'm ashamed to say I haven't been keeping up with current events as much as I used to, so I may be completely wrong.

I'm not in the military now, but I used to be so I have a lot of friends that are still in and I haven't heard anything strange except for one case. A former associate that was due to separate updated on facebook that he had some sort of hold and wouldn't be able to get out when he had planned. It wasn't administrative and MPS didn't know what the code meant. Hmm... MPS is the group that processes orders and pretty much EVERYTHING else, so them not knowing what a code is sounds pretty interesting to me. I haven't gotten an update as to what exactly happened so it could be nothing. I'll try to touch bases with him to find out what was going on and let you guys know.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am US Air Force in England. Nothing is happening I swear. But this is the time of the year when people are getting deployed and coming back from deployments. Maybe that is why you are seeing fighter jets flying around. As for the helos, maybe they are doing pre-deployment training. Again nothing to worry about!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi all, Im in Rushden, Northants, Uk and as Im reading this thread Im hearing lots of planes traveling south to east. Today has been quite busy, I would say one every 3mins over the past hour. There is to much cloud cover to tell what they are but some are louder than others.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hmm, I live at the Yorkshire coast, now it isn't exactly rare to hear/see the odd jet every other day roaring through the skies but I must admit about 2 weeks ago up to last week there was indeed an increase on planes flying about.
As I say living at the coast I am used to this now and then but even I raised an eyebrow at the much more powerful planes used and lower with more frequency.
Coincidence? likely, UFO's? I doubt it, I feel it is much more related to the recent USA/Russia exercises, Britain doing a little willy waving of its own maybe.
Let's not forget a couple of years or so ago when Russia sent a plane into the UK's air space as a cheeky bit of willy waving.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Over the weekend the following happened:

I saw a line of up to three black helicopters fly in almost single file over where I live.

My friend and his friend in the next town saw an Apache Helicopter fly over them, hover, then fly off again. In a built up area? Those things?

This morning, I heard what sounded like a Jet fighter.

I usually hear the occasional Jet Fighter and Chinooks, but this is interesting.

Could be nothing, but maybe not...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Stop being so dang paranoid people!!!

Just because the people are paranoid (or aware), does not mean something or someone is not out to get them.

Originally posted by Reign02
I am US Air Force in England. Nothing is happening I swear. But this is the time of the year when people are getting deployed and coming back from deployments. Maybe that is why you are seeing fighter jets flying around. As for the helos, maybe they are doing pre-deployment training. Again nothing to worry about!!!!

No offence, but why should what you say comfort people something is not happening?

I doubt you would tell people on an internet forum something was happening if it was happening anyway, right?

Operational security reasons and all that, move along, nothing to see here folks, etc etc.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I live a stones throw from the SAS training ground at Pontrilas. Last weekend there were multiple helicopter fly overs and landings. Some may have been chinnoks, but i'm only guessing that from the sound as it was at night. Nothing since.

Could just have been picking up or dropping off from Crendenhill or Sennybridge.

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I have noticed alot of air traffic in the last 2 months. South east of the uk.
The last week or so has been more noticeable. There have been lots of spitfire like planes, black helicopters and to noones suprise, lots of chemtrails.

On saturday evening i saw something quite disturbing, first of all , there were numerous planes with chemtrails at roughly 11.30pm . I thought this was weird as i have never seen chemtrails at night before.
I then saw a orange light object move really fast across the sky. Almost like a shooting star. But im convinced it was something else.

I have had no evidence to post , so i decided not to mention. But seeing this thread, i thought i would mention.

If anyone in the kent area seen anything on saturday night please add what you saw.

And to stay on topic, iam quite concerned about the military like planes and suspicious black helicopters.

I dont post very often, still quite new to being a member, I hope i havent upset anyone.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
We have also had the orange lights, which has been a bit annoying as we have also had an awful lot of those chinese lanterns as well, so you get a fair few false alarms. The main differences are that ( A ) you can tell the lanterns easily with Binocculars because of the way they are illuminated and the way they fly, in straight lines, sometimes dipping up and down ( B ) The fact that the light is solid in appearance and is constantly bright, is far brighter than a lantern, the fact that they will change direction and will often travel in circles and fly off against the direction they were travelling. They appear to be under control because their paths are far from random.

Also on the 2nd of July 2010 about 12.00 if my memory serves me correctly, there was a very big white circle of light in the sky, which looked like a projected Hologram of a UFO in the sky to the West, bright, big and clear, it lasted about 10 mins. At one point two flat looking beams of light travelled towards us, BUT they actually came from the circle, which means that it was not a projection. I ran upstairs and banged on a family members door and told them to get down here quick, they then ran back up and got their new Camcorder and filmed a bit of it. I will try to get it sorted on my computer as I dont have the programs to run it, and perhaps I can post it here. But unfortunatly it is not very good and the real best bits were not recorded as the camera was only turned on part way through. Heaven knows how long it had been visible before I went into the kitchen and noticed it. I also recorded a little bit of film of the same spot before it got dark at a later date, to compare, but have not had chance or time to do anything with them yet.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Qwenn]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I'm always out and about so keep an eye out for those sort of things anyway and it's been unusually quiet as of late (I'm in the west midlands) I'm pretty used to seeing fighters and the odd large freight plane cruising over weekly - due mostly to the targeting ranges around here and the hills make a great run for the fighters.

Chinooks used to be a regular sighting aswell and not seen one of those in months either

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
you guys are sounding a little paranoid... chill out ! it will be an excersise of some sort that nobody knows about some sort of anti terrorist (yeh yeh) thing...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sounds like the low flying UFOs, the bright star, possible attack on Iran and the unusual military activities are mentioned in this thread as if they may have some kind of connections to each other.

So, what is going on, friends?

It sounds like the more serious topic here seems to be about the UFOs than that of Iran.

Are we talking about the massive landing of the aliens on earth to reveal themselves or some kind of invasion from the outer space?

OR IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE REAL DISCLOSURE?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Woohoo, I was just outside (Northampton) having a smoke and got to see another 3 Harriers streaking past at low level, so the guy in Rushden may have seen / heard too as they were heading your way!

Since I moved here 4 years ago, I have not seen anything like this and really miss it as I used to get Tornados go over me occasionally when I used to live in the Countryside.

But over hear, diddly squat until yesterday with all the Army / Police stuff going on too.

As another poster said, might just be some sort of training exercise but I have my suspicions. I hope it as as I along with most other people do not want another War kicking off!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don`t think people are saying that they ARE all connected, the thread was started about the observation that there seemed to be a large increase of air activity at the moment and asking for people to come forward with any observations they had made. I did not interpret it as asking if there was about to be a new war, I think that we, as a whole, see a lot of things that we just don`t mention, not because we can`t be bothered, but because we are not asked about it directly and without a box to put it in, we just hold on to it till we find a box with the right label on it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This could be happening because of the Russian Fire that is sweeping through Russian lands outside of Moscow were they tested a Nuclear Bomb during the early Cold War days...

Please see link below

Radiation, Plague and fires....

Fox

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I found an interesting(to say the least) leaked video of pre-recorded Obama speech on the aftermath of an asteroid impact on earth.

Why did he have to make this video two years in advance of the alleged "potential" impact incidence? If this is not an April Fool's day joke from the White House prepared for 2012, the impending disaster may be closer than the people have predicted. Watch the following video for either amusement or whatever to make out of.

www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/w0FFdQ0SZUA

I thought this may have some relations to this unusual air force activity if not the impending UFO landings for disclosure. Or it may have all the connections together.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/w0FFdQ0SZUA

[edit on 10-8-2010 by notsoperfect]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm in Newcastle, but nothin new, just the usual police chopper with searchlight on, followed by sirens and lou engine revs!!

God bless Wallsend

Much love...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I live in East Central Indiana and my property is situated directly under the flight path of Dayton Air Force Bases training run. Usually, daily, Fighter jets scream above my home on their regular runs but I have noticed that they have stopped for a few weeks now. I'm wondering if their focus has been diverted.

Also, regarding that bright star, I was camping this past weekend and I got up at about 3:30 am and noticed a super bright object (stationary) in the South East sky. Ive never seen this star before and was wondering if this is the sighting being referred to? It seemed to have a shimmer surrounding its core but I'm sure this could have been interference from a tired lazy set of eyes. Regardless, I have never witnessed this star in my many years of being under the celestial canopy while enjoying the outdoors.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Being in London myself I have noticed over the last few weeks an increase in chemtrails, especially over Heathrow and Gatwick areas where a lot of commercial flights go, there was a plane high up and leaving the trail for ages at least 10 minutes ( I was leaving for work and the trail was still there and expanding nicely?!?!?), whereas another plane not as high the contrail was short and disappeared after about 30 seconds.
The air traffic IS on the increase, and none of it for the best of the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join