It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Air Activity In the United Kingdom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

I agree,

I have decided once this thread dies we gather all info regarding miltary movements and publish them in a timeline best we can. Then try and compare them to normal military activity that is the best we can do.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I know that they know all about it, yet they really do know nothing. It's a mystery to them at the moment.

i guess they can't make a public statement. Denial is working.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

That seems to be the only explanation.

Just trying to track down the number for RAF bases.

I'm going to ask about Any planned training excercises etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

that would be a good place to start, i have a friend in the raf who i will contact tomorrow to see if he knows anything

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Don't know if this is related or not. I live in the U.S. Alabama and I have since a bunch of eighteen wheelers hauling military vehicles going north on the interstate towards Atlanta, Georgia this weekend while I was traveling. Lived here most of my life and have done alot of traveling. Never seen anything like it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

They won't tell you. They'll give you enough to satisfy your curiosity but something is happening in the North East. I grew up there, and was used to having low flying aircraft doing trial bombing raids on our school and town.
This is different.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Its as good a place as any.

Lets see what info we can gather and then move on from thier.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

definately, although we may end up hearing something on the news before we find any legit information haha

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

Yes its very different.

Anyhow i'm going to do a bit more research then i'm off to bed.

I will post an update tommorow after i have made some calls.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i found this but its scheduled a couple of weeks away yet

www.mod.uk...
LowFlying/LFAs/LowFlyingArea12.htm

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
mystery kind of solved maybe

EXERCISE HAWK OWL - 2- 20 AUG 2010
Exercise operating areas are LFA 13 and 16.This Qualified Helecopter Tactical Instructor Course (QHTIC) is a small scale Ex with RW and FW activity. The Rotary Wing will be operating from RAF Leeming and will include Chinook, Lynx, Seaking, Puma and Merlin.

lfa - 16 is southern scotland and lfa - 13 is northumberland etc

www.mod.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I can assure you all that all these "exercizes' are the s-l-o-w build up to WW3 that Fidel Castro predicted in June.
You will find casual announcements from the MOD/DOD in each country that's involved in the coming attack on Iran, so that "concerned citizens" will not be alarmed by airforce/military/naval activities that are being beefed up now.
The war has in fact already been started by the tactical HAARP attacks on Russia, Pakistan and China/N. Korea, to "modify" their atmospheres to produce large scale devastation on their countries, in order to hobble them should they have attempted to go to the defence of Iran. That was a likely scenario and so the true Axis of Evil, US/UK/ISRAEL/India, that has launched this war of world domination by force, decided to use SCALAR wave technology to disarm these three countries that could have counterattacked.
These lethal acts of terrorism done on other countries that have nuclear arsenals, especially the dangerous act that has put the entire country of Russia in great danger to its people and has destroyed its naval bases and nuclear facilities, is nothing short of criminal.

Oh, and I wouldn't put it beyond the possibility that the various oil spills, perpetrated in 'strategic' areas across from "enemy" countries, Venezuela (from Gulf of Mex), from China Sea (China/N.Korea), and now Pakistan (from Mumbai-India). I don't know what the purpose of oily seas would be for the war efforts, but I'm sure that will become clear soon.

This will not be a conventional war by any means. It is utilizing electromagnetic Tesla technologies that have never been used before.

All tactical war preparations will unfold very s-l-o-w-l-y, so that it escapes the notice of the masses.

This war was planned by the Bilderburg Group a long time ago.
The Tribe has spoken!

If anyone sees fit to bump this post into a New Thread, if you find it relevant, please do so; I'm not yet elligible to do so.
You may even hijack it from me! I would title it "Has WW3 started?"

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Hi Starling,

I can start a thread for you but I do not have the time for a thread myself. If you want to take over as soon as I make it...will you agree to that then?

Tell me exactly what it is that you want me to post for you.

Toni

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have a friend that is an US Army Medic. He was due to come home for 2 weeks around July 4th but a week or so before he was told his leave was canceled. Then around July 15th he said he was going on a training mission. I haven't been able to contact him much since then but when I have he is really tight lipped about where he is going. Last time I talked to him was around July 30th.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i am in the us are you aware we moved several ships and troops to costa rica last month? also i live near an airforce base and last month tons of helicopter and fighter traffic this month nada like theyve been deployed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rainbowhunter

the evidence gets more and more suspect, but with many witness accounts now of increased activity i think its time we tried to find some actual hard evidence to back up these reports

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
people let me tell you this.... For pilots to be able to fly they have to keep their certificates good. That means regular flying ALL THE TIME. Whether it be an attack helicopter or a fighter jet. I am at an RAF base near Cambridge and we fly all day everyday. Also there was an air show about 2 weeks ago around London so it could have just been those planes that were there flying back to their respective bases. It could be a number of things. Nothing to worry about though.

Stop being so dang paranoid people!!!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just to add some more fuel to the fire, I stopped a Police Officer in Northampton today and asked him why so many Police Cars are charging around with sirens / lights?

He said they were doing some training and exercises but wouldn't say what for when I asked him!

We have also had some fighter jets come over again today, really low and so quick, I missed them by the time I got out the house. I can also hear them going over but they are higher in the clouds.

This is VERY not normal for around here, just saying!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
We usually have some aircraft flying over but in the last two days I've seen atleast 5 apache helicopters, of course i'm in an area used for training though so I don't know, but it's mostly troop transport and civilian search and rescues that are done here so it's a little odd to see attack helicopters.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Update on research

Ok first of all,

I spent some time tracking down the number for a military base at leeming in the uk. I rang up and asked if i could speak to the person that deals with Training excercises now the man on the phone put me on hold. I was on hold for lik 15 minutes then the phone line cut-off they put the dam phone down on me.

So i rang back this time it was the guy i wanted to speak to.

He asked me why i was interested in details of training exercises, I told him that i was doing research into the increased air activity recently. I then said can you explain this.

Now the Reply i got i didnt really understand.

He said "I need your name and address" i went erm ok what for.

He said "well i need to file logs and i need to know who you are"

I said "ok my address is (edited out)

He said "Dont call back again"

The phone cut off.

This is either a matter of something going on or this is a matter of security

Increased Activity Report
To all ATS members, Could i ask that you try and gather information in the hope that we can uncover some secret plot. A letter/Phone call will do to your local Military Base.

I will be searching for More information over the next few hours. IF you have anything to add please do so.

Also Just Found This Article, Could this explain the increase. Or is this another sign
Obame Secretly Deploys US special Forces

Kind Regards
True-seer

Edit for spelling

[edit on 10-8-2010 by True-seer]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join