It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Air Activity In the United Kingdom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

No 3 a.m is usualy my limit but as i`m off work for next cpl weeks i will make an attemp lol

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

well iraq is certainly a good place to launch an air attack on iran from

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Think you may wanna go outside and look up? What's with the bright star? You can't miss it

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

yes i can..one word, clouds =D

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yep i've seen the star also.

And sadly i dont know were our carriers are. But you are right its not just the uk something very fishy is going on. Just takes thsi thread for me to realise that were preparing for something.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
an increase in Air traffic in the northeast of uk. Now its not just commercial planes. I would say roughly 40+ Fighter planes, the f-16 shape. and others. aswell as Army helicopters.

Large areas of the north sea are used for training, the weather is good, the world is gearing up for more wars - probably just a stepped up training regime.

Of course the Russians could be probing our air space again, they do that when they get board and we don't usually hear about it for a few months after the event.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Sadly not a valid idea, i live inland by about 80 miles

!UPDATE!
CHECK OUT THE THREAT LEVEL AT HOMEOFFICE

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

i think the threat level has been severe for a while hasnt it..?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Since the beginning of the year, just thought if its severe maybe they have been training since then.

But thats just my opinion. Off to see if i can dig up some more.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The current threat level is assessed as SEVERE (as of 22nd January 2010 - see threat level history for previous changes)

www.mi5.gov.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

glad to see you got y message
Ive been told that theres lots of armed gaurds going in and out the airport but no one knows what theyre doing. added to the increased activity it fills me with terror and wonder.
When you said did you see the star did you mean the new bright one thats appeard in the east sky , i can see it right now and at least for the last 5 nights

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello from Scotland. Since last Monday afternoon there have been the following military aircraft flying low over prestwick airport.

Monday 2nd Aug...approx 1.00 pm. 4 Grey coloured helicopters in formation flying low in the opposite direction to the airport.

Thursday 5th Aug... Plane with the "mushroom dome" thing on top flying in circles about 5 miles from airport.

Friday 6th august... Chopper noise on and off all day. I saw 2 diffirent helicopters at various times. One grey, one camo.

Saturday 7th August....afternoon....very low level, fast and deafening flyover on 2 occasions. Never got chance to see what it was.

I live 4 miles from the airport and this is not normal at any time for this vicinity...apart from just before the first gulf war.

Respects

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

I thought it would be easy to find records for planned or past training excericises but i cant find a thing on the raf website. Its all about iraq

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

yeh i had a look too, well whatever they are doing they are certainly keeping it quiet and obviously quite a few people are seeing increased activity hmm

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Yep i meant that start it seems to get brighter every day. Last night it was really bright. Nearly as bright as the north star.

Anyway back on-topic

Yep i got your message and i checked several websites. Would you mind taking a look aswell and see if we can track down some records for training excercises.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Your Information is Very Detailed and helpful.

Can you think fo any possible reasons for the activity in your area. Was thier anything planned. Airshows Etc

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We have seen (from Northampton in the UK) a HUGE amount of Military activity today.

This includes loads of tanks on the back of trucks, lots of Army Landrovers and other trucks, C130 Aircraft, 4 at a time as well as Harriers and Tornados streaking across at low level.

This has never happened before here and the aircraft / trucks were travelling West to East past us.

Something is in the air and my SBS Air Receiver (tracks aircraft in real time on your PC) has had loads of un-identified aircraft (i.e Military) on it today heading to our bases in the East of the UK.

Has anybody else noticed anything like this in the UK?

I NEED to know what's going on as this is very unusual here!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
somebody else posted this on my thread

"We have seen (from Northampton in the UK) a HUGE amount of Military activity today.

This includes loads of tanks on the back of trucks, lots of Army Landrovers and other trucks, C130 Aircraft, 4 at a time as well as Harriers and Tornados streaking across at low level.

This has never happened before here and the aircraft / trucks were travelling West to East past us.

Something is in the air and my SBS Air Receiver (tracks aircraft in real time on your PC) has had loads of un-identified aircraft (i.e Military) on it today heading to our bases in the East of the UK.

Has anybody else noticed anything like this in the UK?

I NEED to know what's going on as this is very unusual here!"

coincedence, i think not

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I think its simple to say that some large-scale is now happening, With your information and other members info from different locations i sadly come to teh conclusion of preparing for war.

Can the ATS staff maybe fly over and go around the bases interviewing them.

Something needs to be done i am only one man and would fail if i tryed. I am young and inexperienced.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've a friend who lives n the North East of the Uk and she told me that she had seen 12 ufo's fly by at slow speed. They all had orange lights beneath them, with a red half crescent shape ontop. They moved really slowly, too slow for planes and made no sound. She lives out in the middle of no-where.

I believe her, she's not the type of person to make things up and isn't into ufo's and stuff like that, I'm not really ether.

I'm not saying they were alien craft but i thought it might be worth the mention.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Tykonos]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join