It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Air Activity In the United Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

Over the Past 3 weeks thier has been an increase in Air traffic in the northeast of uk. Now its not just commercial planes. I would say roughly 40+ Fighter planes, the f-16 shape. and others. aswell as Army helicopters.

Now i did a search on google to see if i could find any planned large-scale training excercises. I came up Empty.

I thought maybe their is Ufo activity, and they are giving chase to these craft so i checked all the sites that deal with reports. I came up empty

Now i cant find an explanation for all of this increased activity.

Is thier some type of secret training operation going on, Preparations for war maybe.

Also could anyone else that lives in the uk please Post if you have noticed similar activity elsewere in the uk. I wish to see if this is a isolated case.

Your Sincerly
True-seer

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Any help that you can provide to look into this would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i havent seen anything but live nowhere near an raf base only manchester airport and all travle has been normal from there

if you find anything more out please keep me informed as i would like to know

another concerned british citizen

moosvernel

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

There was a huge military helicopter circling the council estate near where I live on 30th July at around 3pm in the afternoon, I rushed outside with my camera but they left.

Thought it was odd to see a military helicopter in the area, and it was a hardcore one!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i live near heathrow so there is always alot of air traffic, however i heard there was russian bombers in UK airspace just a few days ago. i dont know if thats related...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

a chinook or an attack helicoptor..?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

I've also checked news articles to see if thier is anything thier but nope ran dry again.

Off to see if i can get the number for nearest army base. And pretend to be a reporter, maybe i can get some info that way.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Both, i have seen alot more chinooks though.

Also here is the link to the russian bombers over uk territory. But that was a little while back they shouldnt be on alert now.

Russian Bombers

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

was an attack copter but looked huge, and heavy!! well amoured and rattled the windows as it flew over

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
it all seems a bit dodgy to me considering the thread i posted earlier where bombing missions on iran where likely to start tonight due to some lunar cycle and having complete cover of darkness, maybe we have been mobilising for such an attack

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

hey tru seer its me again

im in the area of stansted airport and yes in the last month or so there has been a large military pressence in the skies

we sometimes have the old by planes and bombers flying around for displays but recently ther has been more modern planes flying around. I myself have seen 4 attack choppers this month and have heard jet eingines i assume from fighters most days.
This level is quite uncommon tbh, but I do think your on to something ,I say this calls for an ats investigation... lead the way my friend

link   
I'm from N.E England and haven't noticed an increase of jets or anything...and believe me if one goes over..I'll have a look

link   

Yep, Just last week thier was several that flew over were i live. Everyone in the street came out of the houses to look. it was terribly loud and they were very low.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

quite strange, im not sure ive ever heard of the raf conducting test flights of helicopters like that over housing estates, i dont think it would be safe would it just incase something went wrong, i certainly think something is going on

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I live near teeside nothing unusual over this way apart from the usual police helicopter roaming about

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Hi again, Yes its very uncommen i think and i dont know what the reason could be.

Thier is no official goverment reports or planned training excercises that i can find.

Thier is no news articles.

I'm wondering does anyone have family in the RAF that could maybe help with this investigation.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by discobiskit

It seems to be pretty hit and miss, really i stay up most of the night lol. and well i see more between 4-7am as its very light.

Have you been up that late yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I Live I n Pennsylvania just next to the Willow Grove Air Force base... thie last 2 weeks have seen an unprecendented number of "Training runs" and fly overs.... seems out of the usual for this area.....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
actually thinking about it, something odd is going on as one of my friends in the states finished training for a new mission but all she said was she was leaving tonight, stopping off at Afghanistan before arriving somewhere else but she wouldnt tell me where.... hmmm

she served in Iraq until 2008.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kelldog1541

so its not just the brits then, does anybody have any info from anyone in the us navy or the royal navy where our aircraft carriers are currently at

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join