It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will world war 3 start on 10/08/2010 or 08/10/2010 for you americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No it isnt that far fetched, and I bet we hear it here before we do from the MNM.
I wish I could remember where I was reading this from the other day. I ead so many things I can't remember if it was here or from somewhere else. It was a very good write up and why it was very possible.... mumblin... Ill go look!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

well i found it on an old post from april i think but i would like to see where you read it

even if it doesnt happen tonight i t cant be too far away at all

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
We have seen (from Northampton in the UK) a HUGE amount of Military activity today.

This includes loads of tanks on the back of trucks, lots of Army Landrovers and other trucks, C130 Aircraft, 4 at a time as well as Harriers and Tornados streaking across at low level.

This has never happened before here and the aircraft / trucks were travelling West to East past us.

Something is in the air and my SBS Air Receiver (tracks aircraft in real time on your PC) has had loads of un-identified aircraft (i.e Military) on it today heading to our bases in the East of the UK.

Has anybody else noticed anything like this in the UK?

I NEED to know what's going on as this is very unusual here!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

that is very very strange

join our other thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

its very strange that somebody else tonight has posted a thread on this exact topic

WHAT IS GOING ON

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
good thing this is not linked on the page (sarcasm), seemingly being the whole focus of the site:
this little guy

I'm not here to bash anybody or anything, but I think most of us have been around long enough to see hundreds of these come and go.

I've seen some independent, though vague organizations come close (hard not to do every once in a while).

I have never seen a website pushing a book or anything else for money be anywhere near prophetic.

Just my .02, I wouldn't hold my breath.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

well for our sakes i hope nothing does happen, i just found it intriguing and something does look to be on the horizon

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cradle12003

10/10 is my birthday!!

How about you wait a week to start WWIII so I can have a chance to thoroughly enjoy myself!! xD

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
well there is just under 8 hours left of 10/08/2010 so maybe it will be on 08/10/2010?? Although iv read a few threads where people believe it will be in November.

Where did you hear it would be either 10/08 or 08/10 2010?? something is definately going down and all sides are gearing up for it! Just a matter of when and not if now i think.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cradle12003

Happy Birthday Cradle12003!

Well 8/10 is now and so far no news of WW3. Could it be the wild fires in Russia reach a missal silo & accidentally launch one?? Or will that be an excuse for attacking someone.

I'm also waiting on a tsunami that was predicted in this thread.... August 9th/10th Warning Tsunami To Come

With all this prediction threads on ATS, it's hard to take any of them seriously.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

you misunderstand i was just posting the date 10/08/2010 in the american format too so they would not confuse the dates

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
noooooo, 10/08 is my birthday! i dont want a war starting on my birthday. maybe if i wish really hard for world peace before i blow out the candles, itll really happen.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by tweakedvisions]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join