It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This young girls research has proven all presidents are related! (news video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This amazing and obviously dedicated intelligent young girl probably does not realize what she really discovered. I know that plenty of researchers before have made the connections, and most of us already knew this, but to see it on a news segment is pretty awesome. I would like to actually see more of her chart if anyone can find It I cant.

Poor ol martin van buren...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by 911fnord]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by 911fnord]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Search Function is fun and easy to use.

This was up last week and maybe a year ago a very similar one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing, but it's nothing new

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Shoulda searched better my bad, still though I want that chart heh.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

Wow. Gotta say I am a bit of a history buff though usually much older than this, but this is news to me! So new news or not, thank you for sharing.

Also, this being a conspiracy site in nature one has to wonder What exactly are the odds of this happening by chance in a "free" society that "elects" it's officials, hmm?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes this is interesting but aren't we all related in some way? I am sure if I traced my family back that far I could be related to the presidents as well..IMO it doesn't really show anything. I could be the queens 10th cousin, does that mean anything?No.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I guess this proves that not just anyone can be President after all.

Also, I'd love to see if Gore is related because if he isn't, that shows that the elections were rigged because Bush was related and Gore wasn't. Many people have thought they were rigged -plus the controversy happened in Jeb's state so it's hard to not think they weren't rigged.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Agreed, however this isnt as simple as going back far enough, nor doing so and being related to a few.

This is about going back to one man, King Lackland of england, the king who originally agreed to the magna carta in 1215.....and all presidents but one are related to him.

For those unaware, the magna carta is the direct predecessor to the united states constitution.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by blood0fheroes]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A little further research shows that King John, the Lackland was of the House of Anjou who originated in what would become the Kingdom of France and who following the first crusade till after King Johns death, this family had close ties with the knights templar, and ruled the Kingdom of Jerusalem; or modern day Israel, Lebanon, and Palestine.

Also of note, this King John is the same it is thought, to be immortalized as Prince John from the stories of Robin Hood.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Yes this is interesting but aren't we all related in some way? I am sure if I traced my family back that far I could be related to the presidents as well..IMO it doesn't really show anything. I could be the queens 10th cousin, does that mean anything?No.

It's not anything if you look at it as just one dot...

Now connect that dot to another one. One in which people say things are controlled.

it doesn't sound as crazy anymore once you realize the presidency is controlled.

THen that all doesn't sound as crazy once you realize that all royal families have been controlled.

EX.....not entirely accuracte but : THe king of spain for english, and the queen of france was irish but the king od france was spanish and the duke of germany was english and so on.......

Royalty is royalty no matter where you go....and all royalty can be linked...

Ever wonder why certain celebrities "make it" and some don't.

Yea mostly it's due to appeal and what not but some are chosen to make it .....or allowed too....

they have royal blood also.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Haha come on guys. We have to draw the crazy line somewhere. I apprecaite this girls "hard work" and "apprecation". But theres no way on Earth this is correct. Just a very intresting news story. Here are some reasons this is bogus, just off the top of my head.
1. Why hasn't anyone realized, oh wait we should put the females in too!
2. IF this was true it would be the biggest conspiracy imaginable. The government would blow up.
3. Where is there an African american gene in the tree, if Obama is the only black president.
Haha intresting story though. I encourage you to prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just do the math. You don't have to go back very far to be related to everyone. Ever done any genealogy? Things get big fast.

Figure 4 generations per 100 years. Go back a mere thousand years, 2^40, and you reach 1 trillion ancestors yet in 1000 AD there were 400 million people alive on the entire world. Obviously there are a lot of 'cousins' and common ancestors, This includes populations you wouldn't normally consider yourself related to. All it takes is one guys, a Marco Polo or Dr. Livingstone, to marry into an exotic tribe and you're related to them as well. This girl's project is interesting to raise the point, but the fact is we are all related to each other many times over.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bonzye

I have posted threads that showed the connections from the very first bankers up to now.
The information was all backed up by publicly available sources.

It included a lineage for the Dutch royal family from as far back in time as the crusades and for other royalty in Europe from Venice 16th century.

I've read a lot of other info that perfectly fits, or is a very possible start and development which make the girls info, the next step and a very likely possibility.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

Thread closed.

top topics

join