It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancers from Ohio strip club protest at church (video included)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

What you said is absolutely ridiculous...and no I'm not a stripper. But what you are saying is that you can spin yourself around a pole like a champion? That's what I thought, so there you go...it takes skill to be good at what they do. And they do not deserve all the crap they get...especially from people like you who obviously thinks that they are somehow more honorable.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
While I'm sympathetic to the strip club for standing up for their rights to run a legal business without being harassed by the church, I'm afraid this becomes a matter of politics. The more political support one group has over the other, the greater the chances of politicians and local laws being changed and/or influenced. Seeing a couple of not real pretty dancers won't draw a lot of customers to the strip club in my opinion. Maybe the better looking ones didn't want to get in the spotlight.

I don't agree with the pastor either. I think harassing customers who attend the strip club is malicious and evil by itself so they are guilty of doing evil onto others. I don't think that's anything new to some small churches. I think they live for that. They would write and enforce all the laws their way if they could. On the other hand, after seeing the two dancers in the video, I would not want to visit so I don't think they are helping the club.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
...That's the dingiest of dingy strip clubs I've ever seen.. and I've seen some downright nasty ones.. And, I must add.. the nastiest strippers.

Nobody wins seeing them on a pole..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Tommy George owns the Foxhole strip club in nearby Newcastle. He says he and his employees decided to start coming to the church because they were fed up.

Awesome. Glad to see others in this fine country of ours express their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS besides uptight churches !!!

Fair is fair, although I don't think authorities will stand for this, sadly.

The authorities don't have a choice as they cannot violate their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS without being sued into bankruptcy.

Americans have a strong bias towards the church.

No we don't. The only Americans that would favor the churches rights over the strip clubs are the minority..the republican reich.

Good post. I like it when the church gets brought down to reality by the CONSTITUTION

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Most strip clubs don't require skills like that of a gymnast. Studies show that at least 90% of strippers were molested as children. They don't have a healthy attitude towards sex. No self-respecting woman would be a stripper.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Since you cited statistics and studies, could you please provide links to them. I am very much interested in educating myself on this topic. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by die_another_day
some priests need to keep their hands off the altar boys.

They are. They're at the Fox Hole with their hands all over the strippers. Probably 90% of the men who attend that Church are the same folks who pay for overpriced lap dances from the crack addicted strippers.

Excuse me stereo types aren't very nice. You know for a fact all strippers are crack addicted and charge too much for lap dances? Please show me this because I can tell you from my personal experience you are wrong.
I know more crack addictive corp types than I do crack addicted dancers.

For all you who seem to think the worst of dancers let me tell you something...the people I work with are some of the nicest people I have ever met as well as many customers of the bar. These people who many of you assume to be the worst are educated and just working a job to pay bills or support their family. There is nothing more to it really. Yes there are those with problems but you will find this in almost any job. One doesnt have to be a dancer to be an addict for heaven's sake. I know many with bachelor's and masters degrees but there are no jobs in this area so they dance. It's easy money at times esp when you can't find a job right now. I put myself through school dancing. I would rather have my retail management job back but I can't so I dance. It pays the bills and gives me the freedom to work when I want and make what I want..These women have families just like you or I and they don't act like dancers outside work. You people need to really get a grip and realize the way TV and media portrays dancers is NOT the truth. I could write many threads on this industry but I know I would get banned. I will put up with a lot of insults and crap on here but I will not put up with the ridicule of dancers. It is too personal and it makes me really mad to see how ignorant people are when it comes to "strippers."

I was going to defend you until I saw this post.
Did I say all strippers are crack heads? No. Do the ones in the video look like a bunch of meth smokers? Yes, they certainly do.

Stripping is a legit job just like anything else, I'm not going to argue with that one. I have nothing but the upmost respect for the industry.

...but I've met many girls who are simply junkies and bimbos who will give some schmuck extras for more money in the VIP room. However, I've met some real intelligent girls when I've gone to the strip clubs.

So please, before you get all defensive of your job which requires you to remove clothing for drunken men...don't go out bashing other members thinking we don't know what we're talking about...some of us do.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Never been one for strip clubs myself. Never understood why guys like to go in with a hard on then leave with a hard on only broke on top of it!! Just a place for guys who cant get women. Hell at least spend your money on a hooker get something out of it.

Also if being a stripper is so good why are you going to school for a degree?

BTW i think its funny those strippers are protesting.

I also think they are at church because they believe in miracles. Cause it would take a miracle for anything as hideous as those two making a living stripping.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by ker2010]

[edit on 10-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I have a very hard time believing 90% of strippers were molested as children. I'm not sure where you get your stats from...because you didn't cite any references, but that has to be wrong. Also, you are ASSUMING that every stripper in the world has no self respect. You sound pretty judgmental. I bet you'd be standing with the churchies picketing the strip club.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
LOL

strippers much more smarter than these religion freaks

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
My kind of protests.

I kind of do wish I'd been there to join them.

ETA:

Oh, and I'll take strippers over religion any day, thankyouverymuch.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Noromyxo

yeah, I agree I have seen better strippers than those chicks. My god they looked liked a dried up raisin.

But hey the pastor thinks they are good? I have seen more good via someone that doesn't go to church than lets say that somebody that goes to church. I have heard pastors owning Porsche's for crying out loud. I thought they were supposed to be humble?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

hmmm

I hear normal women go through all that BS. So you think only strippers go through that nonsense? You ever heard of the wife beater shirt? How do you think it got its name?

You need to get out more.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
That's too funny! Now they need to follow some of these church-goers around, catch them in acts of infidelity and post their names and license plate numbers on the internet....

Fair is fair!

...can we not do this the world over?

Please???

I think the hypocrisy of (many) Church goers, in every country, would equalise this whole argument - The strippers aren't pretending to be anything other than what they are, unlike the ministry and its members.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That is the least pretty Lola I've ever seen.. Now where did I hide my Coronas..?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Awww poor strippers, Im sure they would look quite nice after lets say 10 to 15 beers. As for the church goers, they have more sexual issues than the strippers and mental ones.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyone catch the lady walking into the church at around the :40 mark? She was wearing stripper high heeled shoes
. Must be a secret solidarity for the strippers or perhaps she is simply a born again former stripper.

Seriously, there is a right in this country to peacefully assemble and I would be willing to wager that the strippers were more peaceful than those protesting a LEGAL business operation. Perhaps the church should protest the city hall that legally permits strip clubs in the first place.

Gimme a break! Meanwhile a group of kids on a field trip in DC are told to stop singing the National Anthem on the steps of The Lincoln Memorial because they are being disruptive.

Have we forgotten about what makes our country so unique?

The church needs to suck it up and turn the other cheek to those protesting. We all have the same rights. For now!!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The protest is meaningless, they have just unified that church, the pastor is right, now they all see the same vision. This is however, an interesting social experiment of a business that just called out the wilder radicals who attend that church to act upon their own personal darkness in the name of God.

What are they protesting again?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

This is too funny. S+F

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
reply to post by Hefficide

Dude....are you serious ?
Did you actually see those strippers ?
With strippers like that, it's a wonder the Fox Hole stays in business!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join