It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancers from Ohio strip club protest at church (video included)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ohio strip club dancers in bikinis protest at church that has been picketing them for 4 years

The owner of an Ohio strip club and some of his dancers have been protesting at a church that has done the same to them for four years.

Women in bikinis sat in camp chairs Sunday outside the New Beginnings Ministries church in Warsaw, about 60 miles northeast of Columbus.

Tommy George owns the Foxhole strip club in nearby Newcastle. He says he and his employees decided to start coming to the church because they were fed up.

George says the church's pastor, Bill Dunfee, and his congregation have bothered the club's weekend patrons. He says they come armed with bullhorns, signs and video cameras for posting customers' license plate numbers online.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Source: rawstory.com...

Fair is fair, although I don't think authorities will stand for this, sadly. Americans have a strong bias towards the church. It's about time that people start to stand up for their rights against "the church" that seems to want to impose their will on everyone else. Maybe this will be a good lesson for the church to keep out of people's business and allow bygones to be bygones, though I seriously doubt it will. At least they are now getting a taste of their own medicine.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with churches protesting to their harts desire, though they should be ready to get the same treatment back. Unfortunately, not enough people find the strength and fortitude to give them a taste of their own medicine.

--airspoon

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If they keep this up and decide to include strippers in all functions of the church I just might have to get religious.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That's too funny! Now they need to follow some of these church-goers around, catch them in acts of infidelity and post their names and license plate numbers on the internet....

Fair is fair!

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Go strippers GO!!! What goes around comes around.. As the bible says do unto others as others will do unto you.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I agree with the pastor, that strib club is evil.
Did you see those strippers?
EWWWWWWWWWW.... I felt like throwing up just at the thought of them dancing around a pole.

That is DEMONIC! What kind of demon would hire them and victimize men just looking for a good time by burning their eyes with visions of what hell looks like?

The church needs to go and exorcise that place!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You present a valid argument and I have the answer: Church needs beer as well as strippers. This is a tried and true method of making sure that everybody in the room seems beautiful and charming.

Hrm. World peace through the Church of Beer and Strippers. I think we're onto something...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Always great when a Fred Phelps in training gets his harassment thrown back in his face.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey now..infidelities don't count on Monday thru Saturday, just Sundays...and we all know good Christians are truly good Christians on Sunday. Lets take a poll and see how many of those church going Christians have been to the foxhole. As long as they make their monetary offering on Sunday they are good to go the rest of the week.

God bless the Foxhole...hahaha

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"George says the church's pastor, Bill Dunfee, and his congregation have bothered the club's weekend patrons. He says they come armed with bullhorns, signs and video cameras for posting customers' license plate numbers online."

Funny I would have thought something like this would be illegal.
This is still a free country ( for now) and people have a legal right to go to any public place
No matter if you approve or disprove of it.
And if they posted any information about me on a web site they would be looking at some serious law suits. If I was doing nothing in the wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Dude....are you serious ?
Did you actually see those strippers ?
With strippers like that, it's a wonder the Fox Hole stays in business!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Noromyxo

I never specified those particular strippers. It just did my soul good to see a little bit of the actual human condition interacting with an institution which is supposed to educate and enlighten us upon said condition.

Oh and I'm still for the beer aspect too. That whole "begat" section of the bible would go down way easier with a buzz.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Church imposing their beliefs on local business... yawn what else is new.

Well newer than the C section marks on the strippers ....

I love that the pastor claims he knows what is good and evil, and that he is solely responsible with judging and condemning everyone else, bull balls right there.

Any person who says they know what is right and wrong and imposes on others their delusional beliefs should be treated as the ignorant fool they are.

Churches are about as useful as lighthouses.

I couldn't imagine going to someones job and harassing them and driving business away and humiliating them because I have my own beliefs and think that you should share them too!

If a woman wants to be a stripper, who am I too judge? Who am I to claim that the lifestyle of another is worthy of contempt? I am not and wouldn't dare to say that I was, nor would I dare to say that a god who is in 'my' favor has endowed me with such ridiculous rights.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I can picture that pastor passing out the kool aid in a jungle somewhere. Does the USA make these freaks in a special factory somewhere? Is it a government experiment gone awry?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I agree with the pastor, that strib club is evil.
Did you see those strippers?
EWWWWWWWWWW.... I felt like throwing up just at the thought of them dancing around a pole.

That is DEMONIC! What kind of demon would hire them and victimize men just looking for a good time by burning their eyes with visions of what hell looks like?

The church needs to go and exorcise that place!!!!!

LMAO!!!! I was going to say that but you beat me to it. HAVE MERCY!!!! So....where are the "foxes"? I don't see any there. I feel like I caught something just looking at them.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

What makes you think they can even do this
I'm not going to pick sides on this one, except to say that if you are going to watch 'these' strippers, you may need your eyes opened

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey now....train wrecks happen all the time. One of those, it's bad enough you just gotta watch.

What I like the most is just the mere fact that the church still to this day has to push itself all over the place. Did you happen to see the size of the church. In the video it looks pretty small. Hey no big deal, A house of worship is the heart of the person, but....must not have many tithers donating their 10% for the love of Jesus. I wonder if the pastor is a little upset that he is losing some of his hard earned cash to the Foxhole on a Saturday night instead of it being collected on his plate Sunday Morning.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I've seen better looking dancers in strip clubs. I'd just as soon put my money in a church collection basket than one of their G-Strings.

Then, again, I suppose the pastor can't pole dance that good.

I guess it's not as bad as being picketed by a Hell's Angel's chapter or something.

Take your pick which side you want to be on.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
this story is funny. fight fire with fire, but who will be the ones who were in the right, and who would be in the wrong?

people should be free to do what they want as long as it doesn't interfere with another persons freedom. AKA doesn't bother them directly, or cause them bodily harm. the church is not directly harming people, but recording patrons could indirectly cause harm if said video was leaked to someones spouse.

this is just funny. They shouldn't protest either one, but the church's overzealous people are taking out their frustration on the wrong people.

my .02

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Didn't Jesus hang out with prostitues and alike?

Yes he did.

Church just got alot more interesting...

Now taking to the stage is Saucy Psalm 23, wearing a sensual version of Little Bo Peep's famous attire. Psalm can be my shepherd anytime!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
who cares what the strippers look like?

Honestly...are you so shallow that this matters?

What matters here is that this is more of what this country needs.

More ying to the yang.

More of fighting fire with fire. Tooooooooo many times in this whacked-out country, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Too many times, idiot adults with political correct mannerisms are allowed to prevail.

And too few times, someone actually stands up for their own way of life.

I love God, and I love Christ and believe in them whole heartedly.

But i also take their teachings to heart and REALIZE that it is not MY PLACE to condemn others.

Let ye without sin cast the first stone.

Perhaps that idiot pastor needs to re-read a few passages in the book he holds so dear?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join