It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy, from Fort Worth, TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am interested in gov't conspiracies, mainly because I do not trust politicians of governments, and believe they'll say, do and cause anything for the sake of rounding up the sheep.

I have had many uncomfortable experiences with the paranormal, therefore, I am very intrigued by this topic as well.

I am spooked by the U.N. and cannot wait for their dissolve. What's up with the entire train full of U.N. vehicles, seen coming from the North (years ago), into the mountains in Montana, never seen leaving the mountains?

I am really at home with this site, I have found the mother-ship... I look forward to putting my family and my life on hold, reading all your posts..LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caucazoid69

I am really at home with this site, I have found the mother-ship... I look forward to putting my family and my life on hold, reading all your posts..LOL

:up

Good stuff...but make sure to still eat and drink on occasion, otherwise you may pass out for a few minutes and miss 10 or 15 posts.

Enjoy...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello caucazoid69, welcome aboard! Sounds like you are dedicated to the truth pursuit so you've come to the right place! Have fun and we'll cya on the boards!

spec

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi, I am from Memphis and I am a new member also. I have always wanted to go to visit Fort Wort. Maybe one day I will be able to go. It is a great community here and maybe we will stay and learn some cool things together.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I went and bought that contraption to put on my head, you know that thing that holds two cans of your favorite beverage, with a couple tubes going to your mouth, just to make sure I don't pass out from dehydration... always on guard. thanks for your concern Facelift.. good look'in out...

Fort Worth is the place to be.. Come on down.. plenty to do.. great place if you like restaurants.. Never have I seen so many, anywhere... great culture here too.. Oh yeah, we also have a naval air station here.. every now again the space shuttle piggy-backs a 747 and lands here.. Gotta be a conspiracy in there somewhere.. Just gotta be... otherwise, my existence here is minuscule.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello Texas! Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everythings bigger in ATS.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm originally from Ft. Worth as well...grew up over off of Seminary Ave and McCart St.

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Know right where it is.. glad to see i'm not alone out here...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
regarding my initial introductory post, i am really wondering if anyone here has any knowledge of the train full of U.N. vehicles seen heading into the Montana mountains back in the 90's, but never seen leaving.. any ideas as to where they could have gone?

new topics

top topics

join