It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Davis/Antigua Island??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
UFO Update 2010 100% proof UFO Alien Life are Very Real.

INFO BELOW OF SOURCE OF THIS VIDEO;
Name:Mr Ofuhunter
Channel Views:66,717
Beat:National News
Subscribers:2,200

This video is about a certain Alan Davis who was in charge of the live Moon transmissions that reached Antigua Island in 69.Now this Alan Davis was said to have agreed to an interview and in this interview revealed that , well the Moon had buildings on it, unnatural structures, he gave this interview and revelation before he died.Did he exist, this was put up on u-tube by a certain Mr Ofuhunter who also claimed that this video below was genuine.I EMAILED THIS PERSON SEVERAL TIMES ON THAT UFO video and never got any replies from him on the original source of his UFO video and why that video contained sound loops of a dog barking.Anyone got any info on this Alan Davis who worked for NASA in relation to the Moon landings.Cheers in advance.

His video he claimed was a genuine UFO.

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

MOD EDIT:
Fix YT link and add proper external source tags.
Please read: Posting work written by others.

[edit on August 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Looks dodgy......

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Update on interview video.

Well the interview with this guy Alan Davis from NASA that was highlighted in the original video" UFO Update 2010 100% proof UFO Alien Life are Very Real" by this person called "Ufohunter" uploaded on u-tube is sill to materialise as i have just recently checked his u -tube web site.

Some people on his site are getting a bit impatient.Is this just another form of attention seeking i wonder, time will tell.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The second video is a known hoax. If he is claiming it as genuine, then everything else he says is suspect.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
yea the 2nd video is a hoax. I totally agree with that.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
The second video is a known hoax. If he is claiming it as genuine, then everything else he says is suspect.

Yes i have that opinion myself but what of this Alan Davis, was he the NASA director on Antigua Island that received the first terrestrial pictures of the Apollo Moon landing programme.That is the question i feel needs to answered and addressed.If he was not then this ufohunter chap is talking crap again.

new topics

top topics

join