It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought on the red light

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
you seem to think its ok for aliens to have another dimension or come from other dimensions and can claim allsorts of theories but yet i cant have humans in another dimension ?

I weren't (sic) wrong. You were talking about other dimensions as if they were universes. It's that simple. The links you posted at me do not contradict this in the least. And "perpendicular" was an analogy, anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

no i was not, you just chose to argue it that way, i never mentioned universes once!.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

But you DESCRIBED universes, CALLING them dimensions. I don't see what's so difficult to understand here.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

i never mentioned or described universes at all, youre just choosing to twist it that way for the sake of an argument.
its you that doesn't understand, and you are trying to argue over something that i wasn't even talking to you about, and are now just derailing the thread just because i dont agree with the op.

and still you were totally wrong about perpendicular and still refuse to answer my question so im out now, enjoy your fantasy.

thanks

rich

[edit on 11-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

I don't know ... give 4chan another few thousand years of evolution and we could very well reach that noble stage of toying with other races for the luls???

Hah! I actually laughed out loud upon reading this response.

It just sits nicely with the OP.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowed
I was thinking while torturing my cats with a red laser light. What if that is what the UFO's are doing to us.

(Alien #1) "Hey Buggarub look at all those people that have come here to see tonights show!"
(Alien #2)"Yeah, it's going to be fun tonight! They just can't help themselves can they?"

We find it amusing when cats do it. Why wouldn't another intelligent race think it's funny when another "intelligent" race does it?

Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!!!^_^

Personally I think it is totally possible!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join