reply to post by mrsdudara
Well you are right some people think I am crazy but I know I am not. I proposed a challenge to someone who believes he knows more than me. Here is his
website and 1 email I sent him with his 2 responses.
This is the website link showing that in Revelation the 24 elders are angels.
This is my email to him
Your article about the 24 elders was quite good except for the summary. The 24 elders are the 12 apostles and the 12 sons of Jacob. You
are right it is a literal translation and the elders are people not angels.
I know this is True because I wrote the book.
Six Arguments for Identifying the 24 Elders as Angels
1. The original Apostles were promised twelve thrones* (not 24) in order to judge the twelve tribes of Israel (These thrones are located on earth and
not in the heavenlies). * See: Matthew 19:28 and Luke 22:30
2. If John saw twelve tribal chieftains and the twelve apostles, he most likely would have identified them as they are identified in Revelation 21:
3. John the Revelator was also John the Apostle. How could he be looking at himself?
4. The twenty-four courses of priests* serving in the earthly Temple were patterned after the twenty-four priests who minister in the heavenly
*See: 1 Chronicles 24: 1-19
5. When the saints are glorified at the rapture, they will not be sitting on 24 thrones around the Father's throne, they will be sitting on the *
Father's throne. *See - Revelation 3:21
6. The four living creatures and the twenty-four elders are not singing of their own redemption. They are singing of the redemption of the Church the
Bride of Christ.
And they sang a new song:
"You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and
language and people and nation.You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth." Revelation
The second response is as follows
Dear Beloved Brother in Messiah:
I certainly appreciate your gracious offer. I prefer that we continue to e-mail each other for now. You offered your address and IM, but forgot to
let me know your name. Please include your name in the next e-mail.
If we are to become friends, then we must get to know each other better. Therefore, I am including a brief bio of myself which follows. Also note, I
have a wonderful video on the Internet called, The Image of God. The second half includes the pilgrimage festivals and the synagogue liturgy. I'm
sure you'll find it interesting. the link is provided at the bottom of the page below my signature. I'd love to hear your comments about it after
you have had a chance to view it.
Steven L. Sherman’s Biography
Steven L. Sherman is founder and president of “Just Pray NO!” Ltd. Since April 7th, 1991 “Just Pray NO!” has sought to unite Christians from
around the world in intercessory prayer on behalf of the addicted and their families. During the past eighteen years, CBN, Family News in Focus,
Decision Today, Charisma Magazine, as well as several major radio networks including K-Love Radio, USA Radio Network and the Ministry of United News
and Information have helped to publicize the annual “Just Pray NO!” Worldwide Weekend of Prayer event and have been instrumental in spreading
their message of hope and healing. Mr. Sherman was born in New York City, where he has made frequent appearances on Christian radio and television to
help promote his work. For more information concerning this ministry go to: justprayno.org...
WHO DO YOU THINK IS RIGHT? ME OR HIM? look at his credentials!
Please email the question to all the Christian leaders.
Who are the 24 Elders spoken of in revelation?