It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights in the Sky Bakersfield CA, 8/4/2010 9:45pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This happened the same night I saw a strange bright flashing star. I remember seeing 2 stars moving in a way shown in the video, but they didn't last very long, and showed up about 2 or 3 times.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Weird movements, these lights seem to be manoeuvring in a very odd way.I would rule out lanterns because of the way these lights lose altitude.Weird, very weird and thanks for posting this vid.

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceeding post removed, REPLY TO function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 9/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
RC airplanes and kites with LEDs attached are becoming very popular.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

that r.c plane in the second video looks awesome !, that could definitely cause a few "sightings"!.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I agree,night flying of remote controlled gliders is becoming very popular.

Many people who have day jobs have found that there are many winds and thermal at night.

They do attach small chem sticks to them and sit back in a lawn chair and fly them hor hours at a time.

A family friend lives in a remote area at the base of a mountain range and does just that.

He even calls the local control tower and tells them the lights in the night sky where he lives is just him flying his glider.

new topics

top topics

join