It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

OF course us Muslims know this!

Ha ha ha! die Inifdels!

Get pissed, and somehow us sons of Abraham will destroy y'all.

Scuse me whilst I wipe up the poopy mess you left.

Come on folks! Even if the, yikes!, Muslims are doing this stuff to get a rise out of y'all, do you play the game?

Yeah, many people play the game..................

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Indeed, a Muslim in this country could fart and people would call it a provocation. Maybe they should just hide in holes. Would that make people around here happy?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

That is not true. They have just as much right to be here as anyone else. This is not just a "Muslim" issue. Just because someone questions this doesn't mean they are anti muslim.

Thanks,
sl

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

If they have just as much right to be here then why the hell is everyone complaining about the damn mosque? Obviously to a lot of people around here they don't have the right to be here. They don't have right to build places of worship where they see fit.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Don't be fools, you Amaericans. While I am against jewish zionism I also warn you against the so called muslims who don't undersatand the words of Dylan Thomas "the land of my fathers - my fathers can keep it".

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

"We need this Islamic center to preach love and respect in contrast to those that preach hate and destruction"

How do they do that by putting up a mosque? How is that inviting to non-Muslims, or bring people together when its obviously so controversial? It seems to me that you wouldn't want to put this mosque in a place where Islamic terrorists didn't kill 3,000 people. That CLEARLY isn't bringing people together, including Muslims!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
It seems to me that Islam is being vilified a lot lately, Are we sure this is not a set up to turn the Christian world against Islam.?

It seems to me that Christianity gets a lot more crap and they aren't waging war all over the planet. What bothers me is how people like you pretend there inst a war going on against people using Islam as a motivator for violence.

How in the world do you ignore all the death and violence being perpetrated all over the world by Muslim extremists? Do you think ignoring it makes you smarter than other people or something?

Its clearly a provocation...........But set up by WHO ?

Why are you asking who? We know who!

reply to post by n00bUK

All the people that are goin to be like "damn, these god damn muslims are just pooring salt into the wound by building a frikin mosque right where our towers stood"

What are you talking about? This article is about Muslims who feel its a provocation! Nobody is saying they cant build a mosque somewhere else in NYC. They just don't want it on the ashes of 3,000 people killed by Muslims extremists!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

I think you're being played, But hey that's just my opinion.

BTW have you ever caught a black ant and put it in a red ants colony ?
Fun to watch ain't it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by sweetliberty

If they have just as much right to be here then why the hell is everyone complaining about the damn mosque? Obviously to a lot of people around here they don't have the right to be here. They don't have right to build places of worship where they see fit.

Lack of understanding on many sides.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There's this great will in most democratic societies to be tolerant and blind to color, race and cultural/ethnic/religious identity, and that in itself is a great thing.

The problem is, it doesn't work with:

1). Fascists, Nazis and other non-democratic isms that do not respect democratic values.

2). Religious Fascism, in which the religion in question consider itself superior to all other religions, with a mandate from God to wipe them out.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Heliocentric]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

No, what are you onabout, you obviously didnt read my whole post did you.
I didnt even in the slightest say that muslims did 9/11 lol

I was basicly saying that people who are protesting against the mosque been built will be saying that they are pooring salt in the wounds of the people who lost family and friends in the 9/11 incedent, when in fact - in my eyes 9/11 was an inside job, that was constructed by people within the US.

and if that was an inside job, that was to cause a war - then why not build a frikin mosque to just rub it in that little bit more, to cause that littttle bit more of racial segregation.

read, understand - then post.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Why would any faith want to knowingly build a place of worship on ground where thousands of murders have taken place? It sounds way too warped blood thirsty and cultish to me.
Whether Muslims were responsible for 9/11 or not, this is totally macabre and only makes me think less of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Why would any faith want to knowingly build a place of worship on ground where thousands of murders have taken place? It sounds way too warped blood thirsty and cultish to me.
Whether Muslims were responsible for 9/11 or not, this is totally macabre and only makes me think less of them.

Not only that, but model the building after the towers and open it up on September 11th. The amount of naivety being displayed he is stunning.

reply to post by n00bUK

in my eyes 9/11 was an inside job, that was constructed by people within the US.

So basically, you choose to live in a fantasy world, rather than in reality?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Another article on the subject worth reading :

infidelsarecool.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

ay ya yai, then you should not be contributing to this thread.

coz you are way OT.

trying to subvert the op. not counter. just no i'm not, yes you are, no i'm not...

how can you think noone call you out on this?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson
reply to post by Danbones

"We need this Islamic center to preach love and respect in contrast to those that preach hate and destruction"

How do they do that by putting up a mosque? How is that inviting to non-Muslims, or bring people together when its obviously so controversial? It seems to me that you wouldn't want to put this mosque in a place where Islamic terrorists didn't kill 3,000 people. That CLEARLY isn't bringing people together, including Muslims!

How sad, evidently you didn’t read that the Mosque is only part of a multi-faith community center that is what the site is really about. This is why the actual Jewish people who live in the area are supporting it while the Anti Defamation League is not.

The people who live locally understand it has the potential to benefit the entire community. The people who don’t live locally (The Anti-Defamation League) don’t care about the benefits of things like low cost daycare a safe place where seniors of every nationality and persuasion can go to during the day, and community leaders can host functions at, etc. because they only care about the politics of hate.

Nor does it seem you are aware, that while 19 Saudis are alleged to have carried out 9-11, that many Mosques around the nation, went out of their way to reach out to their local communities in the aftermath of the event to welcome their non-Muslim neighbors to grieve with them, and show them what their religion is really about.

By the way do you know what denomination Timothy McVeigh was? Should Oklahoma City prevent any churches of that denomination from being built there?

Maybe you imagine life is some game where everyone has to be divided up into neatly categorized teams and set to violently dominating and killing one another.

People who are predisposed to think that way are every bit as dangerous if not more so than the people and groups they are always claiming to feel threatened by.

They aren’t just part of the problem, they are the problem.

The only thing that trumps violence, and the only thing that truly solves differences, is dialogue and communication, and the proposed Community Outreach Center that incorporates the proposed Mosque is designed to promote communication.

Cowards try to whip people up into a frenzy to ‘protect’ them selves, brave men, they talk to those they have differences and issues with.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Can you display where this Community Center is being built at precisely?

It's not anywhere near or on the foot prints of the fallen buildings.

By the way can you explain to me why Gettysburg is a National Park, and Antietam and many other Civil War Battlefields.

Why they have been turned into a place of national worship, of brother killing brother?

It's a shame people simply get their news from headlines and sound bites.

I guess some people don't mind being manipulated?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Regardless of who is building and funding this, it is clearly part of the larger plan to bring about a Christian/Islamic war. I for one left Britain because I know that regardless of what people want the government and ruling class will do what THEY want. The only way to stop this war is for the Middle east countries to stand together in peace like Gandhi did to get rid of the English.

Yes I know millions will die, but the people will not stand for a slaughter like that, and then we our selves will rebel against our own evil doers. If it comes to war then people here will always say, well it was war.

Gandhi was the ONLY true liberator, because he freed his nation without replacing the oppressor with another one! and didn't take a single British life even when the British killed thousands!

I know this won't happen, which is a shame as the US will murder millions of innocent people who's only crime is wanting to express their freedom of religion and the right of self determination.

May peace be with us ALL (Christians, Muslims, Jews and every other faith) for hundreds of millions of us are about to die!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Indeed, a Muslim in this country could fart and people would call it a provocation. Maybe they should just hide in holes. Would that make people around here happy?

I sometimes think some people imagine people of the Islamic faith can't read all the hateful and obscene things people want to stereo type them with.

Or if they are so diminished in their capacity to think that reading these things would just 'cower' them, and not make them feel insecure like there is a real threat to them from such bigots.

It really isn't the Muslims promoting war, and every day thousands of illegal aliens and tons of illegal narcotics flow across our porous borders.

The idea that the government is stopping terrorists (Muslim) ones from crossing the border, but can't do anything in reality to stop narco and economic terrorists of the South American Christian persuassion clearly demonstrates that the Muslims of the Middle East are not trying to attack us, because it's that easy to sneak into the United States and bring tons of Contraband with you.

Who knows maybe if these John Wayne types keep talking long enough and loud enough they finally will convince the Muslims to do that too.

It must be very frustrating for them that they have had no luck so far.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

You summed that up pretty good...
In politics they say nothing is accidental,
except the pain suffering and death of innocents.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join