It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Cool. Glad we could find some common ground. So I can find you speaking out against the building of new churches, synagogues, and temples where exactly?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1

Kind of funny how once we get past the fear mongering we find yet another reason to party.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by Jovi1]

Well thank you for the image of that party. When the doors to the new Mosque open and you all turn up there with your crates of Beer and bottles of Wine lovely marinated pork loins and women are dressed up all sexily, ready to get down and party.

Wow the party will be thumping, good times all round.

ALL until they remove your heads from your bodies under the new Sharia Law that has been written into your Constitution.

PARTY ON DOWN at the MOSQUE...boogie woogie. FAIL

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I bet a few if not all of the ones who are in support of the mosque issue use Alinsky's book as their own personal bible.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Cool. Glad we could find some common ground. So I can find you speaking out against the building of new churches, synagogues, and temples where exactly?

Damn right. ALL religion is a breeding ground for Pedophilia, Child Abuse (beatings with the bible), lies, misinterpretation, weirdos and people who lack any friends.

The building of any place that houses a man who promotes the destruction of humans, the molesting of children, the wife beatings, the sandal wearing and the use of "god bless this food" should be banned for being a den of stupidity.

When people finally realize that if their is a god he is the bad guy then we shall make some progress because we can all stand shoulder to shoulder fighting this menace as a race as a Human race not as subdivided sects of raving lunatics, dribbling.

So No religion please. Long live Lucifer!! Why can a man no t be defined by what he says and does rather than b what religion he follows.

Its the year 2010 and people are still repeating the same mistakes we have always done. DOes anyone remeber the Crusades? (Pronounced: Ma-s-s K-ill-i-ngs).

Now people are doing the same but with bombs. NOT COOL!

I will repeat. The Mosque serves only as an insult to the families of those who died in the TERRORIST attacks of 9/11.

A memorial would be of more taste.

I made a correction so as not to offend to many nutters who are religious!!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

only in america can you say that kind of stuff about christianity

if you said anything like bout muhammad id hate to think what they would do to you

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

if you said anything like bout muhammad id hate to think what they would do to you

Exactly, so all those who think freedom of speech is for all. I beg to differ because if you stood outside the new MOSQUE and said Mohammed is a pedo cos he married a six year old you would be arrested and stuck in a FEMA camp ready to be brainwashed into joining Islam.

Religon is wrong on all levels. Its serve no purpose that benefits mankind.

We need to progress intellectually and unfortunately that does not leave room for Religion. religion is there to dumb you down. To stop you asking questions and to stop you wearing nice clothes.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well I am just a bit put out by this subject and all the attention it has gotten.

It is silly that we still regard our pasts as the way to conduct our future. WOW serious!!

A little humor:

I asked Jesus how much he loved me. He stretched out his arms "this much" he said. I realized it was only a small stretch - then he fell over and died. I became a little disappointed, I expected a little more enthusiasm. Ah well, Ill see what happens on our next date, its in three days time!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

i sometimes think we should build a firestation instead.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

meh dont sweat it the end of days are near

12.21.12 all the bs will be finally put to rest

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
One has to wonder,

WHY?!

Church’s Troubles Typify Ground Zero Delays
www.nytimes.com.../Reference/Times%20Topics/People/B/Bagli,%20Charles%20V

Published: July 3, 2008

the World Trade Center is one of well-intentioned promises that led to endless negotiations, design disputes, delays and mounting costs.

But today, the church exists only on blueprints. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the agency overseeing reconstruction, has not finalized the exchange of land needed to provide the congregation with a new home near ground zero.

St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church stood in the shadow of the World Trade Center and was crushed under the rubble when the towers collapsed
www.jihadwatch.org...

In recent negotiations, the authority cut the size of the church slightly and told church officials that its dome could not rise higher than the trade center memorial.

But a thirteen-story mega-mosque? Fine!

Where's Bloomberg when ya need him? oh,

Dubai.

[edit on 013131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
America is the great melting pot as someone had stated here. Others, religion, the constitution etc.. and so on. All very good points.
Whatever happened to respect ? We Americans still have that ?
The truth of the matter is, the family’s of the dead look at this as victory flag at ground zero. move it.
Enough said.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Are you reading the same post I am?

Damn right. ALL religion is a breeding ground for Pedophilia, Child Abuse

Pretty sure Muhammed falls under that umbrella.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute

Damn right. ALL religion is a breeding ground for Pedophilia, Child Abuse (beatings with the bible), lies, misinterpretation, weirdos and people who lack any friends.

Seems a bit extreme but you are welcome to think all that. Sorry I cannot follow you all the way off that cliff.

The building of any place that houses a man who promotes the destruction of humans, the molesting of children, the wife beatings, the sandal wearing and the use of "god bless this food" should be banned for being a den of stupidity.

Is that sarcasm or do you really equate blessing food with child molesting?

When people finally realize that if their is a god he is the bad guy then we shall make some progress because we can all stand shoulder to shoulder fighting this menace as a race as a Human race not as subdivided sects of raving lunatics, dribbling.

So No religion please. Long live Lucifer!!

Um what? Since when is Lucifer a secular figure? Is Lucifer and atheist mascot and all this time I thought he was a religious figure?

Why can a man no t be defined by what he says and does rather than b what religion he follows.

Hey, I am with you there.

Its the year 2010 and people are still repeating the same mistakes we have always done. DOes anyone remeber the Crusades? (Pronounced: Ma-s-s K-ill-i-ngs).

and there.

Now people are doing the same but with bombs. NOT COOL!

and there.

I will repeat. The Mosque serves only as an insult to the families of those who died in the TERRORIST attacks of 9/11.

A link to the families in support of the right to build this mosque has already been supplied. Are you hoping to be offended for them?

A memorial would be of more taste.

If you are concerned with "good taste" then you are in the wrong country.

I made a correction so as not to offend to many nutters who are religious!!

After calling ALL RELIGIOUS people child molester and murderers, I would love to see what you took out for sensitivity.

I think you missed my point though. We can agree religion is bad all the way around, right? OK. So why are you only speaking out against one particular religion building a new house of worship? There is a new Catholic church going up in a nearby neighborhood. Why are you not down here protesting it?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I think you missed my point though. We can agree religion is bad all the way around, right? OK. So why are you only speaking out against one particular religion building a new house of worship? There is a new Catholic church going up in a nearby neighborhood. Why are you not down here protesting it?

I stand by my statements.

I did NOT miss your point. You write in very simple English so I was ok there interpreting what you said.

I am not here protesting Catholic Churches being built on this particular thread because its about the MOSQUE. Read the title of the thread very slowly and you shall see that I am right. I am not protesting the Catholic church (even though religion is for underlings) because they did not just destroy two tall buildings and 3000 people, we are not all practically having to travel naked on planes because the Jews try and blow people up. We are not having our live changed dramatically because of Hindus. The only religion right now that is cutting the arms of children, beheading unbelievers, preaching hatred on our streets and parading around when soldiers return saying they should be KILLED. No this is all ISLAM.

So, thanks for highlighting my entire post and showing off your reasoning skills (im converted), I feel honored. You already have two warnings and i doubt that is for being "smartypants of the day" so enjoy this thread and feel free to post a topic that outs the Catholics and Jews and if it is readable and even barely thought out and you have made a point you will be sure to find me giving my opinion! Till then I wish you love from Lucifer!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I stand by my statements.

I did NOT miss your point. You write in very simple English so I was ok there interpreting what you said.

Yes yes, I write in very simple plain English. You would be amazed at what decades of dealing with a general public that has the vocabulary of a 6th grader will do for that. Repeatedly "dumbing" down what I say until I reach that special level of monosyllabic communication that actually works got tiring so I try to just make my message understood. If that is something you feel is worthy of mockery, then have at it. I just want you to know that aside from my talent at writing so you can understand me, I can also count "quote" tags in my posts. Give that a shot and let's see if you wrote anything worth responding to after your failed subtle personal attack.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Why do americans think they're the only country in the world with free speech? Geez, I hear it so often that my ears will probably start bleeding soon.. talk about a delusional country.
Land of the free? Yeah right.. the US is becoming so totalitarian that I don't know if I would dare to visit even though I really, really want to.
You got guns.. that's the only freedom the US got that I lack.
And you guys are losing freedoms I take for granted daily.

I could probably piss on a bible here in Sweden and people would cheer.. Christians get laughed at routinely by the overwhelming majority that are atheists.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Is Lucifer and atheist mascot and all this time I thought he was a religious figure?

Well Ill just use this one if you don't mind. Makes perfect sense. Must be those decade of trying to teach people. You out did yourself here. Pat yourself on the back for trying to mock me and being a big FAIL.

I want to answer this question but its barely English. Must be a new type of English for special people!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Well Ill just use this one if you don't mind. Makes perfect sense. Must be those decade of trying to teach people.

Really? Still trying to mock my intelligence when you cannot even read? I clearly said

decades of dealing with a general public that has the vocabulary of a 6th grader will do for that
You will note that I never mentioned teaching and when you have more than one of something, like decades you pluralize it as I did.

You out did yourself here. Pat yourself on the back for trying to mock me and being a big FAIL.

I was not trying to mock you at all. In fact this is the second attack from you I am responding to with no mockery aimed at you at all. You clearly cannot keep track of your "quote" tags. Sorry if pointing that out hurt.

I want to answer this question but its barely English. Must be a new type of English for special people!

Um huh? Did I even ask you a question?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join