It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

MY 2 is a troll, becareful how long your replies are when concerning him, because he tends to waste time.

Just a friendly warning.

Anywho once again, this whole discussion is mute. Under American constitution religion doesn't matter, and places of worship can be built where ever.

It would be idiotic to think building a mosque somewhere around 9/11 site is insensitive or insulting, we all know those who were behind 9/11 attacks were not Muslim and if they were they didn't die Muslim. That being said, how is a place of worship insensitive?

I would understand if there was an Al-Qaeda camp near 9/11 site lol but if that was true, America would start bombing itself. That's not gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

"we donnn need no stinkin alert thing",

see i am sensitive and quoting a mexican, well paraphrasing to be exact.

how can you really equate nazi's with us americans?

dam dude, i gots to call you on that one.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

So, you're saying to build the community center outside of the community these people who are building it have lived and worked in for decades?

The bridge is for both the people of the community who were directly impacted by the events of and after 9/1 and for the many vsitors to the site who could take advantage of the cultural exchanges and education this center could potentially provide this healing area.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I have already made a thread about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a snip:

Now this is the edited version where I relate American actions against Muslims in general to Nazi actions against Jews.

How anyone can relate America to Nazi Germany is the brainwashing, no one in ATS denies that. Americans are in denial, like Germans living under Nazi Germany.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have never supported the war in the middle east and I recognise the similarities between the third reich and the US today..

But why couldn't this be just another psyop? You compare the Reichstagg fire to 9/11, I do to.. in fact I see the possibility of this being another psychological operation designed for the same exact purpose.. to get people mad at muslims.

It's already working.. and the closer they get to finishing it the higher tensions will run, how much good will come out of this?

If this is a psyop why play into their hands?

I could even see a false flag attack on the mosque in the future set up to give the government reason to squash dissent and imprison "domestic terrorists".
If not a false flag attack then maybe a genuine one..
This could benefit TPTB in many ways.

I'm no fascist and I take great offense at such accusations.
I'm also young so I don't pretend to know it all.. I might be duped on many levels but I'm also almost always open to new perspectives.
I think a balanced outlook on life is the best and experience is the best teacher so I might be lacking in the experience department but don't you think some of these ideas could have some merit to them?

Do you think it would be beyond TPTB to carry out such devious plans?
The more I learn the more sinister they seem..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
lol, ya gotta see someone about that lump.

ya denial i can agree but not this dude.

if anything the GOV is giving in to the islamastuff.

not the people.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

YA! take it to where it will do the most friggin good!

and whom exactly you think is gonna take advantage of the place?

jews? gays? christians? homeless? homeless drug addicts? homeless gay drugaddict prostitutes?

homeless vets? what planet you live on again?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Actually only a very FEW in government and only a very FEW people. The media is giving them a far greater voice it seems than is called for here. And that too is suspect.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

"we donnn need no stinkin alert thing",

see i am sensitive and quoting a mexican, well paraphrasing to be exact.

dam dude, i gots to call you on that one.

How can you not, when Americans are calling for persecuting an entire race and religion.

That is exactly what the Nazi's did.

Further as I have displayed through history, the process of getting Germans to hate and persecute Jews was a incremental one done in stages.

You asked in your previous post where are the American Gas Chambers.

Yet the truth is most of the Gas Chambers started out as 'secret prisons' and forced labor camps not in Germany but in occupied countries Germany had absorbed or militarily defeated.

Today America operates a string of 'secret' prisons around the world. Those accused are held in Camps in an occupied portion of Cuba (GITMO) in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Saudi Arabia, in Germany and many other places where America has a large and dominant presence.

The real turning point in the persecution was the Crystal Night in which German mobs were enticed to destroy and burn Synagouges, the Nazi parallels are so numerous, so real and so dangerous if you aren't seeing them it's because you are either in denial or want to be one.

A Nazi is a Nazi, Nazis persecute entire religions and races, with no interest in the truth or the real morallity of the individuals that persecution targets through stereo typing them.

I know some people can't get that, and so do you, and I know politically those people can't admit that they understand that, because they have already been manipulated to aiding in the persecution of an entire religion and race. They have already bought the propaganda and are more interested in selling others on it, than examining their own negative and hateful actions.

Actions that history does illustrate always lead to the same outcome.

That always start out the same.

That always end the same.

It's very simple.

[edit on 12/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

lol, ya gotta see someone about that lump.

ya denial i can agree but not this dude.

if anything the GOV is giving in to the islamastuff.

not the people.

Are you that naive>?

Hate builds up, you don't wake up yesterday with a heart filled with hate. It builds up and there has to be a source, the source is your TV blabbering about how Muslims kill, how they chopped off a girl's nose, how they bombed 9/11, how they commit honor killings, how they stone women to death, how they treat women like garbage, how they treat each other, men and women like garbage etc etc.

I would hate Muslims too if I saw that on TV everyday and wasn't wise enough to do a little research and thinking. Thinking actually helps, but most people don't have time and allow TV to do the thinking for them.

All of that being said one thing has to be remembered, "WINNERS of WARS WRITES THE NEXT CHAPTER of HISTORY".

If America was to loose like Nazi Germany, how do you think the "WINNERS of that war" will portray the US?

Do you suspect they will exaggerate, and add a little flavor on top? To justify the war against the US?

Here is another snip from my thread:

After the September 11 American invasion of Afghanistan (the beginning of the War on Radical Islam), anti-Muslim policy escalated to the imprisonment and eventual murder of Muslims (The AR first established ghettos (enclosed areas designed to isolate and control the Muslims) in the Gaza strip. Muslims are forced to live in the small piece of land, immensely over crowded. This is where the war was really fought. This is where Muslims were being killed, slowly and in masses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See how easy it is? Exaggerate a little, and twist some facts a little, WALLAH, call it history.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I believe you missed a few salient points in my posts that addressed almost every one of your responses.

No op.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

like i said,

build a 100mil happy community center mosque in the tribal area of pakistan!

let the iman tell them how nice we are!

So you mean to tell me all these American military bases aren't goodwill gestures?

let him preach the bridgebuilding stuff from there, where it will do the most good!

but i guess american muslims need this sort of thing more than plaino muslims in buttchomp nowheresville.

they can use the pool and hang in the restaurant and just lounge around.

sounds fab to me!

maybe i'll run tour busses around the 5 times a day for prayer?

hey people! check it out! get the camera's, take a pic with a real american muslim!

Let me explain something to you. America is a democracy based country, how do you compare democracy to dictatorship? Answer: You can't.

You can't shake the fact that America is based on multiculturalism and Pakistan based on religious dictatorship. That is why people go to America, to find better opportunities because it is essentially non-existent in those countries.

Apples and Watermelons.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
anyone else notice this? mr imam off to the middle east on taxpayer dime....

and mr imam was offered another piece of real esate to build on.....

not to mention that theres around 50 million square feet of real estate that is avialable in nyc...........

nah this is about the " in your face.......of islam " and like that poster said planting the islamic victory flag after 9 years of war.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
not to mention that theres around 50 million square feet of real estate that is avialable in nyc...........

How much of that real estate is in the form of two adjacent lots in the Tribeca neighborhood where Imam Rauf has had a congregation for 27 years?

They want to build a community center to encourage interfaith relations in the community they are already a part of, not somewhere else. Why is that so hard to understand?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You seriously need to get out of that mind state. Not every Muslim is against America. I know plenty of Muslims who come here to study hard and make something of their lives. They aren't the monsters who are here to invade your country.

Every tree has to have some rotten fruits.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

People like you are plain and simply are the annoying bunch who talk too much but don't do anything about it.

What are you gonna do?

If you thought your little hateful idea was right you would have done something about it, but you know you are wrong, that is why you are here blabbering about it like politicians blabber when they know they are wrong but have to keep blabber to gather all the haters under one flag, then send them to Afghanistan and Iraq, awaiting their doom day.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

nah this is about the " in your face.......of islam " and like that poster said planting the islamic victory flag after 9 years of war.

WHAT? You know that American Muslims suffered because of 911 just like every other American, right? And YES! After 9 years. One would think that this is a bit long to continue the baseless prejudice towards your Muslim CITIZENS.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
americandingbat.

a community center where us infidels arent invited and since us infidels arent invited its only gonna cater to the "in crowd" and that in crowd is the "believers"

so a real community center benefits the whole community just not one ethnic group.

equinox.

come on man stop trying to tell me what to do please. do i tell you want to do?

your right not every muslim is agianst america but i beleive mr imam may very well be rotten apple.

your free not to like my opinions and my opinions are set in stone

and as the old saying goes you cannot squeeze blood from a stone.

both you disagree with me thats fine in the grand scheme of things it doesnt really matter.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The department is sponsoring Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf's visit to Qatar, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates, where he will discuss Muslim life in America and promote religious tolerance, spokesman P.J. Crowley said. He said the imam had been on two similar trips and that plans for the upcoming tour predated the mosque controversy.

YahooNews

Wow, I can see why you didn't want to post any sources for Rauf's trip, he is there to speak to Muslims about religious tolerance. I know some posters to this thread really dislike the idea of being tolerant to other religions.

In fact Rauf has done this twice before and planned the trip before the Mosque controversy began.

Maybe there are some other details your SOURCELESS COMMENTS are leaving out.

Crowley said that during the trip Rauf will not be allowed to raise funds for the proposed Islamic Center and mosque near ground zero that has drawn opposition from some who say a mosque near the site is disrespectful to those who died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York's twin towers.

YahooNews

Wow I quess you did, he isn't allowed to raise funds on his THIRD trip overseas on behalf of the U.S. Government to talk about religious tollerance.

Hey here is an idea, while you are busy making things up to try to get people to persecute entire religions and races, you might want to make a cool poster like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cfc4f903ff0.jpg[/atsimg]

We have been talking in the thread today about the erie similarities of Nazi propaganda against the Jews, where they just made up things too that aren't based on fact.

In this poster Jews are depicted as all having lice that cause Typhus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8a249c1f7e7.jpg[/atsimg]

This one tells good Nazis that all Jews are Evil Bankers and control America and England and it will happen to Germany too if Germans don't persecute the Jews.

You know an entire race and religion just like some people on this thread want to persecute everyone of the Muslim faith or Arab origins.

Pretty freaky how similiar those posters are with their false sourceless stories are to Nazi Propagantists.

[edit on 12/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

not to mention that there's around 50 million square feet of real estate that is available in nyc...........

57 million square feet.

12.9% vacancy rate.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join