It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

dude u are hilarious

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Originally posted by intrepid
Are you up on current events? Learned from Viet Nam? Ask a Viet Nam vet about the fronts in Afghanistan and Iraq. He'll set you straight.

I don't know how you would know any Viet Nam vets living in Canada. Maybe some old draft dodgers are still hanging out up there, I don't know.

You're having a helluva night being wrong. We have this little thing called the Internet, you know about that right? We can even talk in real time. VN vets are not much older than I am, we talk. Who do you talk to? The Wizard of OZ?

Oh don't even go there. That partisan crap doesn't play in this thread.

It's easy to cop out like that. Partisan politics is at the root of this problem.

No cop out. It's just that the partisan crap has no place in this topic. I see that you make things up as you go so it's par for the course.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Don't push too hard on the poor guy, he will suffer from cognitive dissonance!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No cop out. It's just that the partisan crap has no place in this topic. I see that you make things up as you go so it's par for the course.

What have I made up? You just have to know where the truth ends and the humor begins, or the humor ends and the truth resumes, that's all.

edited to add..........I can post a source for most things I say, and someone will usually call my source unreputable, even if it is Rasmussen, MSNBC, Fox or whatever, it's all partisan of some sort.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thanks neo. feel free to use anything in my photo album that you want.

I have some good mosque material among other things.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Why try to pick on someone again? Especially when you have been wrong tonight yourself.

You should look back over some of your comments on here to people over the last 2 years and you will see that you are very sensitive and defensive especially on subjects concerning Islam.

If you choose to back the terrorist and the damage they have done then that is your right. But stop trying to bully other members. You have been on here nearly every night for months. No wife or girlfriend? Probably a Star Trek tekkie type, we know the ones. Thats ok to. Sensitivity is ok too but others may also feel a bit brow beaten by you and your Hatred to all who oppose your views.

Take it easy, relax, watch the Ice hockey (someone has too) and just go with the flow. Think before you reply because you come across fairly arrogant for a Canadian. (canadian men are super nice and really friendly and always offer another man a shoulder to cry on and a nice back rub to make them feel better). We know you Canadians don't act all big and tough and manly and intimidate people so why do it over the interwebs?

Lets all be friends!

The Mosque or Community centre is obviously a divided opinion. Meaning that people who are sensitive will take it to heart. you know being sensitive is challenging.

the Mosque is just not quite the appropriate thing to build so near to the Islamic bombing of innocent people including children. Maybe something like a fun park for kids or a school for intelligent children might be more in line with today's beliefs. After all, the children of today are the Adults of tomorrow.

I hope this has come across well for once and I have taken into account you and you're sensitivity.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Another Source for you that only mentions MOSQUE

Mosque and Bloomberg

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Originally posted by sassyncute
Why try to pick on someone again?

Thank's for sticking up for me sassy, I like you! I even have a picture of you in my photo album.

I'm with you on the mosque.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Is it even a mosque?

I heard it was a islamic community center.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Everyone is bent out of shape because this is a mosque being built. IT'S NOT! It's a CULTURAL CENTER with a mosque in it. A 13 story mosque? What do people think this is? Mecca?

Im afraid you it is true what we have been arguing about and you are wrong on this occasion.

Reuters Article read down to the around the 7th paragraph.

13 stories!

Mosque opposition and lawsuit

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

No problem My2. Its a heated topic and many people have differing view which we are all entitled to.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

Its both a Mosque and next to it a community Center. The Mosque is the main problem because they have changed the wording to become community center to ease pressure on them and try and stop the hate-mongers who have every right after their kids and loved one were strewn about the place in bloody fashion!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

If you can't handle debate then don't enter. I'm not putting you on "ignore" I don't believe in it. I just won't be posting to you any more. I believe in "don't feed the trolls." Later.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
1. Muslims in the US have every right to build Mosks, they are as American as any one else. They pay taxes like you therefore they have the same rights as you based on the American constitution.

To tell you the truth #1 is enough to finish all this debate, actually there is no debate, there is only hate.

Where ever MY2COMMON comes along, I expect hate, that is why he is in my ignore lists, I can't even see his posts, but can only see those who quoted him.

Haters don't discuss, nor debate, they simply hate [full stop].

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
[reply to post by legalizeit

Ironic indeed, I agree
Another ironic thing is how some here on ats insult the intelligence of the people who are capable of coming to our own conclusions. Speaking of ironic. Personally, I can't differentiate between Michelle Geller and some very very active members on here. Both insult the intelligence of Americans. We can think on our own without forced opinion. Both extremists manically pointing fingers and both are experts at excusing their actions, words and agendas.
Change happens one person at a time.
Our Constitution speaks for itself and for the Americans. Building the mosque at that location is not against the law. It will happen.
Meanwhile many are not allowed to voice their pain or confusion or even what they feel is unfair.
It's also ironic that the manic people still NEED to attempt to tell other Americans which "thinking" is right and which is oh sooooo wrong. Again, this insults the intelligence of people as if they are mere sheep without individual thought. What is that called? Deliberate provocation! Shame.

Change happens one person at a time and only when they are NOT force fed what to think or what to say.

Best Regards,
sweetliberty

[edit on 12-8-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
OK, Muslims - here is a challenge.

Build a lot of Christian churches all over your lands.

That is exactly when I would build a mosque for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

It's macabre for any religion to want to build a place of worship of the grounds of a mass murder. I doubt very much if a Christian faith would even suggest something as absurd as this anyway, so it wouldn't be an issue.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Flighty]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
OK, Muslims - here is a challenge.

Build a lot of Christian churches all over your lands.

That is exactly when I would build a mosque for you.

Hello catwhoknows, I love that name....cat lover here

The American Muslims, already build mosque's here and thats a good thing, we should allow all Americans the same freedoms
The location and being hindered in speech is what is hurting many Americans right now

What other countries allow and not allow is not in our control, well per se, lol.....
This shouldn't be tit for tat. Who's right or wrong but sadly it seems to be.
With change there should be allowance for understanding but there isn't.
Your opinion should mean something of course but many lack the ability to see where you are coming from.
Instead they will use your words as an opportunity to spread their own agenda of negatitivy, which is why we keep going into circles and looking like jackasses.
Look inside yourself and you will find your peace.

Best Regards,
sweetliberty

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by Mak Manto

It's macabre for any religion to want to build a place of worship of the grounds of a mass murder. I doubt very much if a Christian faith would even suggest something as absurd this anyway, so it wouldn't be an issue.

I do believe you just summed it up in a nutshell, thank you

star!

sl

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join