It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Ball Object Seen Flying Over WTC on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't have much to say about 911 or any of that, but in that video, that ball looks like those strange pearl balls seen on Google Earth, or that strange pearl looking ball that was seen in Huntsville. It landed or crashed or something, and a teen witnessed them putting it on...an ambulance. Huntsville is a NASA space center town.

It was at first reported as a ufo. The story just died as far as I know but LMH had covered it on Earth files.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now orbs did 911.
Punk CGIers at work.
Foo fighters just got perfected.
More fake Tesla craft or was it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Mystery ball object revealed via leaked high-resolution NBC footage:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I doubt it

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

what do you guys think of this?

i think this is just another disinformation attempt, obviously the events of september eleventh were not conducted by terrorists, and someone is trying to cover that up

by using disinformation techniques like infiltrating the 'truth' movement and pursuading it's people that 'there were no planes that hit the towers' or 'there was a strange ball ufo during that day' or any other completely irrelevant to the real idea ( expose the cover up ) and distract them from the real pursuit of 'truth' about what happened

not to mention, when those trying to cover the truth about the events of september eleventh throw these crazy ideas out there, it basically makes the whole 'truth' movement look like a bunch of crazy lunatics in the eyes of the masses who either beleive september eleventh was a terrorist attack, or if they are on the fence about it, they likely will take the most logical and sane option on the matter.. which seeing how the 'truth' movement has been infiltrated and made to look illogical and insane, they will just conclude it was probably terrorist, at least they won't entertain the cover up idea too much if it centers around outlandish ideas like ufo's being involved or no planes hitting the towers

beware of these disinformation tactics, as they seem to be used frequently for september eleventh cover up

How is this disinfo? A ball filmed was filmed by 4 tv stations. It is only ignorant to dismiss this or pretend that it's a plane.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
So that Ball is not a Jet Plane its not a Bird its not a Helicopter, its not a Missile, then what is it?

It's a helicopter, filmed at a long distance. Long ago I saw this and at first thought it was a UFO. But I was able to track down only one other angle of that orb in another piece of footage, and it only shows for a split second. But in that second piece of brief footage, you can just barely make out the rest of the copter. And no, I am not going to dig through gigabytes of footage I have to find it. But that's an honest answer from someone who's been there, done that...

The orb was smaller than a chopper and this chop comes from the same footage that filmed the orb.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The most credible eyewitnesses did not see any big plane hit the south tower, because there wasn't one that did.

digitaljournalist.org...

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-4-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I've shown a handful of people the orb and all said without hesitation that it wasn't a plane. The same type of replies would come from 90 percent of folks viewing this damning footage for the first time. They have no reason to deny reality or pretend that it could be a plane and that is what separates the few trolls online from the real world of 'believing what you're seeing'. Once a person understands the weird object passed east of the first tower only two seconds before the second tower explodes, their minds would confirm that it couldn't be a plane. Had it been a plane it would've either crashed into the side of T2 or flew past both towers. One could easily think the chopper clip was in slow motion but no, the orb was floating at a pace of 70-100 mph.

911truthncDotOrg 2 years ago
I found it very strange. She watched the explosion then acted like she wasn't positive about what she just witnessed. "It seems like it was in the other building from here". I am paraphrasing. No emotion at all.

It definitely does NOT look like an airliner.

zrocks2001 2 years ago
thats the ball she didnt even acknowledge that she saw a plane approaching she just saw an explosion in the other building.

imo there were bombs planted and a missle which is probably hard to see naked eyes if your not looking for it.

it sure didnt look like a plane

CuteCatFaith 2 years ago
It really looks small. It just doesn't look like a big commercial jet liner. She doesn't say, "Here comes a plane!" Bill Blackolive in Texas will be speaking on Mike Palacek's radio broadcast later this month. It has been postponed. Please read GUESTS OF THE NATION by Palacek. Thank you for posting this. Can anyone explain why the HOME RUN systems were not used to stop ANY of the "planes?"

CuteCatFaith 2 years ago
I went hysterical, which is incredibly rare for me. Shock reactions differ. Anyway, she doesn't say, wow, here comes a plane! Why do you think none of the HOME RUN systems kicked in on any of those planes? I hope you read GUESTS OF THE NATION by Mike Palacek.

Blake00711 1 year ago
She didn't even know that another aircraft had hit the south tower

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join