It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Ball Object Seen Flying Over WTC on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is very interesting a mysterious ball hanging around the twin towers on that faithul day what do you guys think of this?

kevin604bc | 05 August 2010

I got this footage from richplanet.net. The footage we have all seen on 9/11 have been edited to hide what really had happened on that. Live uncut footage has been obtained by 9/11 researchers which show a ball like object flying in with great speed flying along side the towers the same time the second plane hit.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This means the hundreds of eyewitness account of seeing a plane hit the building were wrong.

Faking something like this is impossible over here, You can see the world trade center from miles away.(when it was standing that is)

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Mythic Chris]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythic Chris

What ? Faking an orb is impossible but , faking an airplane is not ?

Or were you being facetious ?

Pretty sure this topic was being discussed a few days ago , but I don't recall the thread .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This has been well worked out and its damming evidence,imo Bush an his gang should all be thrown in Prison for the rest of there lives, Wake up America Wake up the World!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Mythic Chris

What ? Faking an orb is impossible but , faking an airplane is not ?

Or were you being facetious ?

Pretty sure this topic was being discussed a few days ago , but I don't recall the thread .

the difference being that thousands of people saw 2 planes crash and explode into some of the largest buildings in new york. whereas conspiracy theorists and some easily doctored videos saw the orb. This is apples and oranges....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

" This has been well worked out and its damming evidence, ..."

Damning evidence for what ? Aliens destroyed the WTC ?

You can't be serious .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not wishing to be rude -

But this has an existing thread - started yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A glance at the 9/11 forum would have given it away - clue the word ball is in both thread titles ?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This statement from the first video:

"on 9/11, the first alleged plane..."

If it weren't for all the people killed by that 'alleged' plane that would be funny.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
All the sexual tension with this video!! All the in and out motion talk, balls, and eureka moments.

But seriously, the footage does seem like a good implication but that fact of the matter is that those who will try to debunk you will outweigh those who actually believe what is being said and thus all this work will be rendered useless and uncared for.

Sorry that it has to be this way. xD

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The truth is that threads get derailed because of the OP replying with horrendous rebuttle. Next time just let it slide and know that this site is filled with many options.

So please, next time talk about your ideals about the video and not your ideals about someone who replied against your ideal.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Who said anything about Aliens? are you trying to derail this thread with your stupid remarks? i dont think you seen the same vid as i did, what do you think that Ball is only a secret weapon that the US an the Zionists have, or do you think thats BS! an if so what the F£*k is it?

The term we're looking for is, "Deus Ex Machina", where the most implausible and inextricable scenario is resolved by introducing some fantastic miracle invention which noone has ever seen before and which no evidence exists to document. Simply say "the gov't used a top secret gadget" and you can explain everythign from the WTC collapse to how you can get two plus two to equal five.

This ploy works great for getting James Bond out of the death traps his arch villains set for him but for explaining real world events like 9/11 that 500,000 people living peopel saw with their own eyes, it's patently ridiculous. Try again.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Are you talking to me or the cat who made the video? im only the messenger here! an i haven't seen this Ball thing before have you?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I got 1:19 into this one. As soon as he said the September Clues was an "excellent film" I knew this guy was bat poop crazy. Big balls at the WTC? Was it King Kong Tea Bagging the towers??

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

" This has been well worked out and its damming evidence, ..."

Damning evidence for what ? Aliens destroyed the WTC ?

You can't be serious .

I remember my grandfather telling me a story when I was young, about this old couple he knew came into his vacuum cleaner store. He got to know them and they told him how they went up to the appalachian mountains after sunday church to find where they used to go "necking." They were looking for a while and found the old overgrowm path. After traveling up the trail they cam to a clearing that didn't used to be there. Upon further examination they saw it in the distance- A flying saucer parked in the clearing. There were about five "men" in tin-foil-like uniforms, all of them having different types of badges. They said that the tin-foil people all had one badge in common: THE AMERICAN FLAG!

...So do I think there's aliens? Not sure.
...Do I think there's flying saucers? Absolutely; Germany started testing them during WWII. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by noworldorder2012

So are you patronising me? or are you agreeing that the Ball in question is s A, some sorta secret weapon or B, an alien craft of some kind! or C, a modern version of the infamous Foo fighters of world war 2?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Great Post. Very interesting , I had not been expose to this theory before.

It is always good to spark the conversation about what happened on 9-11

I never try to change the mind of someone who believes the OS, that is pointless. People that believe the OS come to the table with blind faith, which no proof can ever change their mind.
It is like my father had taught me about these type of people.
"Don't try to confuse me with the facts my mind is already made up"

What I do try to get across is something we all can agree on and that is the conclusion of the offical 9-11 commission, THAT A COMPLETE OPEN AND FULL INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 HAS NEVER BEEN DONE.

I think that we all can agree that those 3000 people who did lose their lives on 9-11 deserve a FULL, OPEN, AND COMPLETE INVESTIGATION of 9-11.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

My thoughts entirely!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Aug 10 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So where did all the jet fuel come from... that came down the elevator shafts and fried all the people who were in the lobby of the building at the time of impact???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join