It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Simmons Is Dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Even before i came into this thread, I already knew it would be a suicide or self inflicted death.

Drowning in his own pool. Thats a new one.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

To question everything without reason or evidence is insane.

To accept ANYTHING without reason or evidence is insane - especially when you know the sources are biased.

The entire western world is a complete lie - every single part of it - nothing that comes from govt, media, science, medicine or any other controlled institution can be trusted - at all. We have to do the best with the info we have - even if we suspect it is garbage.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
whens the last time anyone got in a hot tub alone? and if he wasnt alone why is their no statements to that? People just figured out that the coordinates of the live feed are from site a and site b is where deepwater horizon was. check the documents and coordinates i did. so the question why now goes to the fact BP is telling us its all fixed now and they dont want anyone MSM will believe to give evidence to the contrary. however that doesnt mean it wasnt natural causes but i am suspicous and await the autopsy report.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Thanks for starting this thread. This is NOT good news!

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Mainstream media doesn't seem to be covering this story.

Hard to believe that this isn't the PTB silencing someone credible who was saying things that the oil industry doesn't want the public to notice.

Besides us web conspiracy theorists, will anyone pay attention.

This BP spill was a game changer, and this is more gasoline on the fire.

What a terrible tragedy, it looks like he was one of the good guys.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
IMO a natural death seems a more logical conclusion than any foul play. If he was really a thorn in their side they could have got rid of him ages ago.

From my perspective, a heart attack is entirely consistent with what has been happening with Simmons over the past few months. He made some extraordinary claims, basically staking his reputation on those claims. A reputation he had built up over a long period of time.

However, the evidence suggests that he got it very wrong. The leak is more or less under control, and the bottom kill is likely to be successful (as far as things stand now). These is no evidence for his plumes or a larger, secondary leak. There isnt large volumes of oil washing up everywhere, and this isnt the end of the Gulf of Mexico.

If i had staked everything on some very public claims, and everything pointed to me being wrong (and therefore my reputation ruined), i'd be pretty stressed out. He was probably very stressed out for months now. Combine that with his age, and that he doesnt look in the best of health, and a natural death doesnt look at all out of place here.

I think murder is too long a bow to draw.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Drowned in his pool... the 646 bullets in his body made him sink to the bottom of the pool where he then suffocated...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

I wonder if his death has anything to do with the last story Matt Simmons was pushing? The basics of what he was contending since july is that BP has not actually capped the well that exploded but rather a secondary well that BP gave up on months ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if Simmons was suicided. But heart failures occur on a much higher rate, than corporate hit jobs. He pointed to a gigantic criminal cover up and scam. A scam, which made the largest marine oil spill disaster likely even worse.

Even if his death is just a tragic coincidence, a look at the public available information shows, that he was probably right. bp is showing us indeed video footage from the abandoned well A, while the disaster effected well B.

Here is a link to the initial exploration plan (takes some time to load).
www.gomr.mms.gov...

On page 8 the proposed activity is listed:

Well location “A”: Start Date 04/15/2009; End Date 07/24/2009
Well location “B”: Start Date 04/15/2010; End Date 07/24/2010

The Deepwater Horizon oil spill happened on the 20th April of 2010.

According to the exploration plan, the coordinates for well “A” are:

X: 1202,803.88'
Y: 10,431,617.00'

According to the exploration plan, the coordinates for well “B” are:

X: 1202,514.00'
Y: 10,431,494.00'

The live feed is currently not working for me. But if you watch the countless youtube videos of the remotely operated vehicles (ROV), you will notice, that coordinates for the ROV are given. The ROVs operate much closer to the location of well A, than, to well B.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

To question everything without reason or evidence is insane.

To accept ANYTHING without reason or evidence is insane - especially when you know the sources are biased.

The entire western world is a complete lie - every single part of it - nothing that comes from govt, media, science, medicine or any other controlled institution can be trusted - at all. We have to do the best with the info we have - even if we suspect it is garbage.

The bull#@!t, you can't generalize professionals like that. Some politicians were born with leadership properties and want to make a difference, doctors grew up wanting to save lives, medicine, plastic surgery, organ transplants etc have come a really far way to save lives and some companies create jobs for millions of people.

Geez the glass isn't always half empty and the world isn't full of evil. I too get frustrated sometimes, but you can't discriminate people that actually do want to make a difference

Back on topic, Simmons also wanted to nuke this well, an idea that was ridiculed on some parts of ATS, now he is a martyr. Stop sitting on the fence and talking, DO SOMETHING.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

really ?? are you a energy advisor to Obama or Medvedvev ?and where did you did your BS from? whats the proof that Simmons was lieing or speculating?

don't spout your BS , He had a solid reputation , unlike you who is babbling and sermonizing others.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I will definitely miss Matt a lot. A lot of people think he was just trying to scare people, both when it comes to peak oil and also GoM.

But he also came up with several constructive ideas of what we could do to minimize our oil consumption. He was also one of the leading talkers of ammonia as a fuel alternative.

I don't know if he was right or wrong regarding GoM. There's so little information available. We just don't know how much oil is at the bottom of the GoM.

Are there two wells? Are they hiding the other one? Are there vast amount of methane down there? Is it a volcano? Is it over hyped? Who knows.

Matt certainly inspired me to research and think outside the box and for that I thank him.

Listen to this interesting radio interview with Matt regarding wind turbines, ammonia fuel and fresh water shortage from November 21st 2009:

www.youtube.com...

There's a lot of his public speeches on youtube, a lot of them are very interesting. To me Matt Simmons seemed to be very sincere, knowledgeable and intelligent. One of the good guys.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Zorg12]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

so much for independent thought and free speech which are the cornerstones to any great nation not to mention any legitimate investigation. But what the He&& huh? Let's just poison any ideas and opinions that don't agree with yours before they even get here. And for God sake do not concern me with any facts that do not fit my pre-conceived judgement.
I don't get it. People who are really sure of themselves and their positions are never concerned with what others think or say.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
phage is paid to post in this board hahahahah come on, 10020496 posts a day

who knows if this guy really was murdered or not

the reality is that you can discredit either theory and to say "nothing to see here" its just delusional or a hater thing

he actualy has an average of 13.6 posts per day, at this moment.

still kind of a lot i guess.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
In my post earlier I mentioned my ONE of my experiences of pointing out the corporate toxifying of the forest indwellers and how I was silenced, Heart attack. There are agents which cause temporary arteritis. What I have seen is the group we all belonged to ,"the Pitchfork Rebellion", was targeted and since the newse story was written about 1/3 of us are dead I and my 2 sons had arteritis induced heart attacks, I watched on the angiogram as they gave my son some drug that opened his pinched coronary artery. My youngest son was given anti-inflamatories and steroids for the same.
I was given a triple bypass as "they" said I would die without it.

Shortly after I was released my wife had an arterial mini-stroke and now has a droop eye.
I am writing this not as proof or indication of this being foul play but as example of just what CAN happen when stepping on BIG toes. I will swear to this being the truth.So will the remaining members of the Pitchfork Rebellion and it's predecessor groups.
So now I will speculate on a "scenario" but qualify it as such only.
Say Simmons had conclusive proof of a conspiracy by BP( lock 'em up proof), and say he was going to spill. Being an older man, How would you "do" him?
No brainer, heart attack, it would not be really questioned by many and using the arteritis method there would be no remaining trace, he would simply have an obvious infarction on the heart and if my own experience holds the toxicology comes back clear.
Now before all you debunkers and professional arguers get going this is a"scenario" not a declaration of facts.
Another more superficial view would be that he was stressed by the events he was involved in and his heart did give out in the hot tub. This at present is another "scenario" and the easiest answer, the first thought most will have and for some the last thought about it.
My point is, having experienced been "targeted" by the large timber corps, that when someone is involved in stirring trouble with a large corporation, motive is established and we have that here. That is all right now, motive.
It is enough for the police to run you or I through a ringer in a unexplained death. It is reason enough to look at this with skeptical eyes.
Again for the reading challenged I am not saying this is what happened, I am however saying the motive was in place and I have seen a whole community pushed to the point of extermination for similar motives.
Again I will say this issue is still a hot one for my family and while I will discuss the superficials if anyone is more curious I will provide a link and further information about my former home and an update on the link regarding who in it is still alive by U2U.
As for Matt Simmons I can guarantee his death will be called "natural causes", that will be that and it will be forgotten. And in the end all of our speculations will be the mental masturbation arguing points on the internet will always be.
N.
edited for a screw up in grammer not that this version is better...lol

[edit on 10-8-2010 by N.of norml]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by N.of norml

Id like to see proof of this claim. Otherwise, its complete hogwash.

As for picking on Phage, why? he is allowed his opinion, you don't agree or think he has no evidence, then move on to something constructive.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by N.of norml

Id like to see proof of this claim. Otherwise, its complete hogwash.

As for picking on Phage, why? he is allowed his opinion, you don't agree or think he has no evidence, then move on to something constructive.

I will not derail the OP so I made this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It has links to the only paper who will cover the issue and the web site of the folks living it.
"Id like to see proof of this claim. Otherwise, its complete hogwash."
Love the bully attitude! Now go do some homework and work on that ignorance thang.
N.
P.S. I ignore Phage so he can think and say whatever comes to his mind and I could care less. His type of internet forum approach is purposefully inflamatory and I do not pay kids games on the 'net

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am saddened by the death of Matt Simmons, but I would be lying if I said I didn't expect it. While being outspoken and an industry expert it is more than obvious to many that a strong motivation exists to silence Matt Simmons and from all indications that motivation was acted upon to silence him. Whether it was natural or murder is yet to be determined, but many already suspect foul play and for good reason.

While many have commented about how perhaps the CIA could have done it and so forth, let me state one thing of importance. The days of CIA dart guns that inject a drug that stops your heart is an old method from the 60's and while I am almost certain that it is still in inventory, the more 21st century CIA method would be to merely dob the pool handle with a neurological drug that once contacted with the palm, introduces a chemical that in affect paralysis the victim and renders him or her unable to use their legs and arms.

In a pool of water, this would lead to drowning and in such a manner, no dart injection holes need be found on the body when an autopsy is done. You see, this method of termination assumes the autopsy and serves to better fool the testing that the forensic pathologist will use to determine death.

With toxicology being used, the small amount of contact chemicals are not sufficient enough to be in the blood and in such a way, we the public will never know if he actually just died in a natural manner or if his death was staged.

The chemical used when mixed in the pool water is at such a ratio that it most likely does not even register. The water, chlorine and pool chemicals would further mask the insignificant amount of chemical used to murder him and in such a way, the water volume ratio to chemical used to induce paralysis is so vast that it is highly unlikely that a standard toxicology test would detect it. This is why this new method is preferred over the old heart attack dart gun.

Lastly is the real reason I wanted to post this reply. In reviewing Matt Simmons death, the following anomaly has presented itself to me and needs to be discussed and shown to the public consciousness. To me it is proof of sinister intent.

April 20th, 2010 is significant to the blood ritual that I believe BP began on April 20, with the BP oil rig explosion and the 11 initial worker deaths. It is significant, because it is the 121st day of the year, or (11x11). Matt Simmons was murdered on the 220th day of the year, 08-08-2010 or 20x11. This just happens to be (9 periods of 11) days later, the fateful event of Sept. 11, 2001. While I have yet to find the time of death, I found enough to convince me that I am not imagining things.

While to some this may not mean anything because of course you hate to count and you hate to think what it might imply, but to me it implies that the death of Matt Simmons has been achieved in a ritual manner that the magical veil of deception affords those that invoked the ritual in the first place.

By using the numerological dates to murder Matt Simmons, they reveal to me that they are counting on the magical veil that the ritual provides to help keep the public from seeing the truth. In such a way, the masses are deceived by the magical intent to get you to see it, but not question it.

While not everyone is asleep or in a trance state, the use of numerological dates to mark the death means that to me that they are using magic to conceal their evil ways and while this death is just one more example of how far they are going to protect themselves, remember that to die on a date key to the ritual makes Matt Simmons a sacrificial death that also happens to be murder.

We have not seen the last of this type of evil work. More is on the way, and If I can ever grasp the needed key I need, I will then be ahead of the ritual instead of being behind the ritual which almost anyone can find after the fact.

Good posting and Matt Simmons was a good man that was too much the industry expert to be left alive to intelligently explain in some court trial, how the system and how BP has lied and deceived the pubic with the complicit approval of the Obama administration. Matt Simmons would have been the smoking gun that would have undermined all of their planning and as of today, they are indeed having a troublesome time with their push for their NWO and one world government.

This latest murder only shows that they are still committed to their evil plans at all costs. You see, once the ritual began, it begins moving ahead whether the Obama Magicians are ready or not. This is a point of weakness to them because if more conscious awareness is placed on what they have done in the name of Satan, then their magic will be mentally pierced and then, the demons they promised millions of deaths to, will begin to put deadly pressure on those minions of Satan with deadlines and commitments to do things that will appear as if they are rushing to complete. When this happens, it will be a good sign. Until then, we have to just be aware that these Satanist are here and that they did invoke a blood ritual on April 20th, 2010. The death of Matt Simmons on a key date, only says that those that his death protects have been busy doing evil in ways most would never imagine.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I believe he was lucky. He was just killed. NOT murdered, in drag, hanging in a closet, with a dead male prostitute, in a Singapor Hotel Room!! (Thinking of David Carridane).

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal

I believe he was lucky. He was just killed. NOT murdered, in drag, hanging in a closet, with a dead male prostitute, in a Singapor Hotel Room!! (Thinking of David Carridane).

Alrighty then......

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Did Anyone actually read the articles, he died in his hot tub not in his pool...

Although I think he understood how deadly of a gme BP was playing, especially with the Gulf of Mexico.

Revises amount of Leaked Oil

Were running out of time and oil

Fox

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join