It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tin Foil Oil Leak Proponent Dead!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is just hitting my wires, as far as I can tell.

Matt Simmons, huge energy investor and head of the Ocean Energy Institute, was found dead in his pool of an apparent heart attack. Simmons was a big proponent of wind energy, investing a lot of money into off-shore wind farm projects.

But more coincidentally, he was one of the few experts to go out on a limb and claim BP was lying to the public, and that a second leak a mile away was dumping more oil in the Gulf. He also was one of the first to state that the only way to really contain the leaks was to use a thermonuclear bomb to collapse the fissures.

OK, everyone. Put on your tin foil hats. With the media blackouts, BPs dirty hands in everything from attempting to exterminate wild Gulf coast mustangs to petitioning the U.K. to release the Libyan Lockerbie bomber from prison in order to secure Libyan oil drilling rights.

Is it a stretch to think someone, somewhere within the bowels of that company could find a creative way to silence a critic?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Looks like we submitted our threads at the same time, 11:25 to be exact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

I find your thread title quite distasteful....yeah smear a true insider who came out amidst peril against him.

Real classy.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
At least the story is getting out....

[edit on 9-8-2010 by SubPop79]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Good catch, Subpop.

Mod, please go ahead and lock and trash my post.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It is not only Matt Simmons that seems to have been silenced... But another gentleman named Lindsay Williams, author of "The NON-oil crisis". He was a pastor on seven camps for the AlYeska pipeline. he was granted executive privileges by the consortium due to his perceived value to the operation and the counseling fees and associated personnel "downtime" costs he saved them by virtue of his ministry there.

Lindsay sat on the board meetings for years, took meticulous notes and wrote a book with no bibliography (use of anyone elses material). His info has been verified via interview.

He has been silent for over a month when the last time I heard him was he gave a radio interview on Rense... begging, pleading with folks to move out of the region due to the (according to his source) ultra-high pressures involved.... he claimed that this deal (the well / voilcano) was unstoppable and that they knew it.

Now we see that there are two wells-- the original proposal says so and they seem to be about 2500' apart. (assuming the Lamber coordinates represent feet as the unit of measure from reference)

My point is that Lindsay has been oddly quiet too...

Was he misinformed deliberately to leak disinfo? or has he taken a step too far and is now under threat again... He says this happened once before to him and he took his family 'underground' for a while when that threat appeared before.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Huh, you were in the other thread on the same topic using the same name calling tactics. You sir, are a very interesting individual. I will be keeping my eye on you.

top topics

join