It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files: bookmakers slash betting odds that 'aliens exist' after Churchill claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Bookmakers have been forced to slash the odds on bets that aliens exist after it emerged Winston Churchill ordered a cover-up of a Second World War encounter between a UFO and a RAF bomber.
-----------------
Betting officials on Thursday said they slashed the odds that David Cameron, the Prime Minister or Barack Obama, the US President, would admit the existence of aliens within a year from 100/1 to 80/1.

"We have had loads of calls. There are thousands of believers out there many of whom are putting their money on an imminent announcement," said a Hill's spokesman.

www.telegraph.co.uk... tml

----------------------

Are tptb getting it right? Is this the way to get the public around to accepting ET visitation as a reality?

It seems so, the betting odds have been slashed! Are the goverment getting it right?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

hi mate, i don't mean to put a downer on things but i wouldn't read much into the odds being slashed, thats probably just been caused by many believers putting money down after reading the latest batch of files, it doesn't mean that anyone's got any inside knowledge.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but for god's sake use the search function!

This has to be the tenth thread I've seen on this topic!

Don't tell me you searched, because I just don't believe you.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I dont recall a thread about betting odds, ive seen the other threads.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I apologise, it seems you are right.

However, it is essentially just a footnote to the same subject that's already been posted.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Of course they have

What do you expect. The tables have turned. The truth really is out there or even down there in some cases.

top topics

join