It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Orleans Saints Fans Gimme A Shout!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's finally here....Thursday night....I am STOKED! Looking for some Saints fans to hang out with on here....other fans for other teams too, but play nice ok?
First question.....Can the Saints do it again? I say hell yeah!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Can they repeat? Sure, anything's possible.

Good game last night, eh?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I can't get too excited about pre season since the qbs don't play much and all....I can't wait for the REAL games though! Who's your team? We got beat as you know! ugggh.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well, preseason does give you a look at some of the new talent a team has. But the bad thing is the potential injuries in a game that doesn't count..

I'm a NE Pats fan.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well....since you are a Pat's fan....congrats on the game

:bnghd: LOL! You're right, that's why they don't let the star QBs play...Drew had so many pads on he looked like the pillsbury doughboy! You guys have a bad ass on your team....Julian Edelman (sp?).....he is one to look out for!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

You guys have a bad ass on your team....Julian Edelman (sp?).....he is one to look out for!!

They were referring to him as "the junior Wes Walker" during the game. He certainly has the potential for a good year.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He sure does.....gotta keep your eyes on that dude LOL! Leaving for work now....be back tomorrow...and nice meeting you! Who Dat!.....errrrrrrrr....I mean....goodnight! (Sorry couldn't help myself!)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
time for a two dat !!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
time for a two dat !!!!!

Hell yeah! OK....NOW I'm excited....Brett better hang on to his Wranglers this week! Here we go! I am thinking Ivory might be our star this year.....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I am so sorry to say your two dat isn't gonna happen.
NO WAY my 5 time super bowl champs, America's team, the Dallas Cowboys, are going to not win when we have the potential for home field advantage.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind
NO WAY my 5 time super bowl champs, America's team, the Dallas Cowboys, are going to not win when we have the potential for home field advantage.

That was then.....this is now....good luck though....yall will need it against this team! I guess we will see

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Pssssst.......just watch what happens to the Vikings tonight

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

*wicked smile* whatever you say cowboy....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindCuriousMind

I see I came to this thread a little late, do you want to rethink your post. LOL haha

Anyways saints fan here from da parish!! woooo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Kat, sorry so late to the chat here, but you KNOW I am a Saints fan living here in Steelers country and you KNOW I really loved rubbing that in last week.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

OMG I am late replying!!!! I am on pins and needles about Monday night against the falcons!!!!! Got my new Saints outfit for the game (Santa haha), all the way down to jewelry!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
SEA DAT!!!
WE DAT!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Congratulations...really! Your guys played hard! I am soooooooooooooo bummed out though LOL!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ola StealthyKat!

I am a die hard Saints fan, so glad to have found this thread but also so sad I'm finding it after the season is over!!

Big downer that so many key players were out most of this season, it really affected their game, but despite that, we still won 11 games. I'm most proud of their win against the dirty birds, that was Saints football at it's best.

Seattle's season reminds me of the Saints in our first year under Shawn Payton. I have been watching their games all year and have been very impressed with them, and see them dominating their division.

So glad Greg Williams declined Denver!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Thanks for talkin up the Hawks, but we really haven't dominated anything this season...
won some, lost some... made the playoffs and found a new fire, now we ready to dominate

new topics

top topics

join