It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany shuts 9/11 plotters' mosque in Hamburg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Germany shuts 9/11 plotters' mosque in Hamburg

www.bbc.co.uk

German police have shut down the Hamburg mosque where the 9/11 hijackers met before their suicide attacks on the US in 2001.

Police said they believed the Taiba mosque was again being used as a meeting point for extremists.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is rather shocking; they still have terrorists meeting in this place. The article says that the police have not made any arrests but they have shut down the cultural association and have searched the place. It also seems its being used as a stopover for people going to terrorist training camps.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
While I applaud the closing of the Mosque, it doesn't really solve the problem. They will just meet somewhere else now.

IRM

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
While I applaud the closing of the Mosque, it doesn't really solve the problem. They will just meet somewhere else now.

IRM

i agree, i would've probably just let them go in the mosque and watch where they go ! its easier like that to see whose a Terra supporter.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

They can just come over here and meet at the new mosque at ground zero. It'll be a real inspiration for them.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What's the point? Why punish a group of people and their beliefs just because 19 of them are responsible for the death of over 2000 Americans?

I'm very much against organized religious institutions in the first place but shutting down a Temple/Church/Mosque or anything just because of a few bad apples is wrong.

You might as well shut down a church where so called pro lifers who shoot doctors went to pray.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
You might as well shut down a church where so called pro lifers who shoot doctors went to pray.

Now there's an idea! Bravo! Those right to lifers are off their dials!

IRM

top topics

join