It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Healers Register

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
From time to time members of ATS ask for help when they or a loved one are sick and many other members respond with great compassion and support.

I wonder, if anyone is prepared to offer absent healing, positive energy or prayer in these situations, would they add their name to this thread?

It would be a wonderful thing to be able to call on anyone here to help next time a fellow member needs healing.

Anyone reading a thread asking for help could either report it here, or U2U anyone listed to draw attention to it.

So many of us would be willing to help if only we knew where help was needed and it's not always possible to see the threads started by those in need.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to participate.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Hi there Berenike, what about if you called this thread "Requests For Healing" thread, and then the healers on this site can check it out whenever they're on here and send their own form of healing to the names listed of the people needing the healing.

Most genuine healers that I know are of a humble nature and probably wouldn't like to 'blow their own trumpet', so to speak.

Whereas if the members posted replies such as 'My aunty/ uncle is in need of some healing, first name 'blabla', then the healers on here can send healing or say prayers (or whatever their modality) for that person's aunty/ uncle.

Just my very humble opinion. Hope you get heaps of replies.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Hi - I see what your saying and I don't think our ideas are very different. The approach I wanted to take was to create a 'pool' of helpers who would be immediately accessible to anyone who wanted help.

I did think that once a healer had subscribed to the thread they would see the updates on their personal ATS page and from there they could check in to see if the latest poster needed help or was another volunteer healer.

Which is what you are thinking, too

I should have thought to say that, of course, anyone needing help should start their own thread as well as posting here to get as much coverage as possible.

Thanks for your post - it's given me the opportunity to respond and expand a bit on my idea.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I will definitely lend my help.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

i can't help thinking that when ØbamaCare health reforms get into full swing (~2014)
that this Pool of healers will be labled and scruitinized as rogue elements and anti-government healthcare...

so you all better consider this before coming-out

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am one Soul that is in need of healing, but I heal when I help heal others. I can love others whilst hating myself. I can give good advice whilst taking part in destructive behaviour. I can find purpose in life for others when my own life has no purpose. I can disperse immense levels of positive energy whilst maintaining mostly negative energy in my own being. I can find beauty in the most ugly of entities and find ugliness in the most beautiful aspects of my own being.

I am a Redeemer of Souls and will support those in need. If you can accept the above, then I am willing to help you.

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

You need healing which equals love yourself!

Please, do not ever hate yourself.

Hating yourself is such a negative thing, it stops you healing.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
go to www.google.com and search for "528hz tuner"
or click on this link
web.mac.com...
you will need a Korg tuner capable of calibrating from 427hz through 451hz.
since 174hz foundation solfeggio is basically in F then it is possible to higher the tension of a one string fretless bass guitar one half tone sharp. now you can work your way up step by step making niches in the correct placement for the intervals to ring true.
www.youtube.com also has a very wide offering of all the solfeggios.
this will improve the genetics at a proven level.
there is also this site of course
www.luminanti.com...
and also this one
www.hempusa.org
and
www.gnc.com...
and the best of course "AMEGA"

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: I am not so good at actual healing [not my forte] but I offer my messanger of the Gods services for free and one only has to u2u me directly [I'm on ATS regular and often and infact I think this is more my home than my real home!
] I can pray, meditate and actively send goodwill and cheer and occassionally cast a spell [that cost me big time and in blood/fluids so I'm a bit shy about that unless it is for a superior moral cause!]

My ATS healing credentials are here... I created an afterlife and the spell was so powerfull that a recently deceased [IMO and according to what was posted in this thread I am about to link] ATS member LITERALLY returned from beyond and almost immediately started posting again!

Well....I guess this is it. (by brilab45) [BTS]

Note: BTS thread, please sign up/in for best viewing experience.

My spell was cast on pg2 of that thread! Please note the time stamps on the various posts so as to be able to confirm my POV on the issue and also my credentials!

Achlys!

Be safe and then Have fun!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Thanks for the nice words. I don't actually hate anything so that was the wrong word to use. It's a waste of time and energy. What I really meant was even when one feels doubt and hopelessness within, they are still able to help and support others which can actually balance out these extreme feelings.

new topics

top topics

join