It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Peacock's Comments: Redux!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Explanation: Andrew Peacock [Australian liberal ex party leader] recently made some disparaging comments about the Australian voting public and he used terminology that was and still is extraodinarily insulting and offensive!

I was motivated to do a speech rewrite of his impromptue ravings in an effort to remain just as insulting but also to give it the PC flavour it so desperately lacked.

The original quotation sourced from...
Peacock faulted for 'handicapped' gaffe. [abc.net.au]

"You'd need to be pretty handicapped not to appreciate this Government is dissolving before your eyes daily," he said.

He needs to
!

Here is my Edited Reduxed version...

You'd need to be overwhelmingly ineptly maladroit in both your cerebral and social deliberations AND also shamelessly wantonly politically naive, not to deeply appreciate that this current Parliment is farcically dissolving rapidly without giving any regard or even tacitly heeding to what is in the best interests of the Nations people, before all of your esteemed facaulties and crude senses daily.

Such Citizens and politicians, unfortunately and regardless of affiliation, do the rest of us no conscientious service or justice by abandoning the principles that bind us all as a Humanity and a Human species, together!

They are a blighted plague and horrendous pox upon the global landscape, political or not!, for the ungratefull and spitefull vitrolic driven gravita of their foppish and drivel ridden bankrupt propoganda!

Shame on them and theirs! Boo!

Boo! Their vulgar primative weakness and brutal lack of fortitude that hangs like a base millstone around all our necks that is dragging us down to drown in the filthy squallid mud and muck!!! They aren't even worthy enough to be considered any better than my pathetic colonic expulsions!

And just as likewise, they should be violently purged and then uncaringly flushed away without a second thought, whenever and or wheresoever encountered!

Don't you agree?

Personal Disclosure: Well thats how what I would of put forth his rant if I was him!

P.S. Please help me make this one of the most Politically Correct Insults possible!
All suggestions welcomed!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

new topics

join