It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFCs Cause Global Warming - not CO2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Which came first --- the chicken or the egg? Data indicates that prior histories of global warming and CO2 show that the CO2 increase FOLLOWED the global warming, not preceded it. The way this occurred was (1) atmospheric warming first, then (2) warming of seas, followed by (3) increased CO2 production by the seas. From 1850 to 1930 the substantial increase in global CO2 did not cause a corresponding rise in global temperature, neither did it happen between 1950 and 1975.

Now that we can see that CFCs have been the culprit during our time, and that the CFCs are reduced, there is a forecast of long-term global cooling for the next 50 to 70 years.

Source: www.probeinternational.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Whatever, seriously, why post this sort of stuff - its like posting links to flat earth theories.

We know what CFC's do, it was well predicted and the catastrophe averted. We have known the green house effects of carbon since the middle of the 19th century - 1850 when it was proven ...... we know the properties of gases in the elementary table - and have done so for a very, very , very long time.

Posts like this just baffle the mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

It appears you did not visit the scientific source given in the link.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Seeing as 'Global Warming' does not exist and is a TPTB fabrication then what is the point in mentioning this in the first place!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the reason this matters is as evidence of carbon global warming is a hoax,

im surprised you blah blah blahs dont think this is important,

havnt you heard about the fear in the nation of a carbon tax being implemented under the guise of global warming?

they want to tell us how long our showers can be how much water we can use, eventualy taxing you for your every breath.

the list goes on just google it if you wanna know why to fear the polititalk of carbon global warming,

dont just sit here and tell OP its pointless because you dont know, go get the know if thats your problem cause it isnt the OPs.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

it is pretty ammazing that every decade (it seems) there's something new that we (not the corporations) are doing wrong. if it weren't for the millions of slack-jawed yokels we might be a country full of follow-the-latest-theory-I-know-it-all-anyway scientists. calculus is based on a single HUGE assumption but it still works. I think science has a big assumption too- that the universe is within the scope of human understanding

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

It appears you have not read all my posts.

The science is utterly ridiculous - it is not even science. It is the very worst kind of logic which has been well and truly shown for the crack pot nature which it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
the reason this matters is as evidence of carbon global warming is a hoax,

im surprised you blah blah blahs dont think this is important,

havnt you heard about the fear in the nation of a carbon tax being implemented under the guise of global warming?

they want to tell us how long our showers can be how much water we can use, eventualy taxing you for your every breath.

the list goes on just google it if you wanna know why to fear the polititalk of carbon global warming,

dont just sit here and tell OP its pointless because you dont know, go get the know if thats your problem cause it isnt the OPs.

Actually I have studied this issue in depth - and not by merely looking at the denialist propaganda you have succumbed to by the big oil companies as they seek to protect their profits.

If you took the time to understand the massive campaign - billions have been spent - in spreading the conspiracy that global warming is not true you would see things differently.

Why don't you do yourself a favour and read a book about this issue -

Here is an excellent book which covers the conspiracy by the powers that be to deny global warming :-

www.amazon.com...

Why not simply take the time to actually read it and see for yourself that you are completely brain washed by a corporate conspiracy. The alternative is of course to refuse to challenge your fantasy because it provides you with a comfort and sense of security in ameliorating your inner need for recognition through excessive dis-empowerment - ...so why not just find out the facts and form a valid, balanced opinion rather than relying constantly on links and internet chatter which you only seek and read to confirm what you hope and believe to be true rather than actually finding out what is true............

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I find it interesting the types of debunking comments that are coming into this thread. I wonder if ANY of them have looked at the data presented by this PhD that has just come out. I personally think he is onto something, and I predict we will have global cooling. As a matter of fact, we are having cooling here in California as I speak, with temperatures in the mid to upper 80s all month, when we should be at the triple digits.

The other thing to consider is the amount of water in the upper atmosphere, causing global dimming. The global warming crowd is saying we are cooler because of the global dimming, sort of offsetting the rise in global warming.

Frankly, I think if we have global dimming, and have reduced the CFCs, we may have a much more rapid global cooling than even the PhD study predicts.

Try to get off your anti-global warming soap box long enough to read what is written, see that it is about global cooling and supports the idea that global warming is not caused by CO2.

I was hoping for a more intelligent analysis of these findings, not folks spring-loaded to the position of bashing and debunking.

Any intelligent folks want to take a real analytical approach to this and have a thorough and reasonable, deductive, conclusion? After all, isn't that what ATS is all about? Let's deny ignorance, not call each other ignorant.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

you have succumbed to by the big oil companies as they seek to protect their profits.

Despite the stuff often promulgated by the mainstream media oil companies actually support cap-and-trade and carbon tax. Not too long ago the Exxon boss "signalled support for carbon tax". As for the idea of CFCs being the cause of global warming? That's even more far-fetched than CO2 being the primary driver of global temperature.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D

you have succumbed to by the big oil companies as they seek to protect their profits.

Despite the stuff often promulgated by the mainstream media oil companies actually support cap-and-trade and carbon tax. Not too long ago the Exxon boss "signalled support for carbon tax". As for the idea of CFCs being the cause of global warming? That's even more far-fetched than CO2 being the primary driver of global temperature.

Well, you saw it first here on ATS. In a few years, when it becomes well known, be sure to check back on this article and see for yourself. Take a look at the science behind this discovery, and tell me that it is unfounded, twisted, unbelieveable, or simply bad. I will look forward to it.

Usually, I only post something when it is apparently true, based on facts, or respectable. It appears that the critics here have their own opinion, do not read the source material, and move on to other less-scientific threads to speculate whether or not a moon anomaly is really alien, or if a video of some moving bright dots in the night sky are alien craft.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D

exactly,

and dont call me brainwashed, -otherperson...-

i did not say global warming isnt real as anyone assumes when they hear something anti carbon tax.

how the hell is a tax gonna help the weather?! huh?! thats what i was saying,

sure the globe may be heating, i dont think it is the co2 but i guess it could be, sure the solar system is heating, i dont think thats the co2 either,

all im saying is that a carbon tax will only hurt YOU! be green if you care, dont support forced taxing.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...a past post you may fin enlightening.... cosmic rays seem to be a possible jumpstart for global and solar system warming.. aswell as having other effects upon planets and our Earth... as far as ozone depletion .. ocean oxygen depletion and.. more...

top topics

join