It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No birth certificate among passport documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

There was an investigation several news agencies including FOX news looked into it and guess what they found? NOTHING, he was born in Hawaii.

REALLY! He was actually born in Hawaii. Shesh Oh Pete, no I won't support another investigation. Because you have no evidence to warrant another investigation.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So, have we cleared up which hospital he was born in ??

obambi.wordpress.com...

So much missing information and history for the most powerfull man in the world...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
birthers this and birthers that,

what is this birther group? is it people who believe he is not american?

Birthers are the people that think he was not born in the United States because they simply ignore the evidence. Birthers are the people that say things like "Just show us the BC!" when he has. Birthers say things like "It is a COLB, not a BC" When that could not be more incorrect. Birthers are the people that say things like "We know he was born in Kenya anyway" for no good reason. Birthers are the people that believe he is really a Muslim, because he was born Muslim in Muslim Kenya because they think Muslim is a race. These people have earned any derision title that comes their way by the sheer fact that in spite of the ease of access to actual information, they chose to remain woefully, proudly, and loudly ignorant.

or is it people who arent sure and want to find out?

People with a genuine curiosity that are just "looking for answers" no longer seem to exist.

you say 'they' dont care about truth, well do you? wont you support an investigation? or is your opinion that an investigation is pointless because someone MIGHT lie or be lieing.

What about the fact that everything that needed to be investigated has been?

dont be defeatist. support the investigation, have your opinions about who may be biased etc. but still you have no excuse to not support an unbiased investigation.

I will support you. What would you like investigated?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

People with a genuine curiosity that are just "looking for answers" no longer seem to exist.

Not being in the US means I really don't care where he was born...

But, there are a lot of questions regarding his past..

He could clear them all up easily but chooses not to.

"He who has nothing to hide, hides nothing"

No one has proven their case to me either way...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
Not being in the US means I really don't care where he was born...

That is super great to hear! Now I know how much effort to put into responding.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

everything you posted is actualy a good summary,

the last one is anyway

the investigation is simply trying to find the long form BC all we have been shown is the CLB

it says in your own evidence that many people have seen the long form, photographed it, confirmed it was real and existed, but refuses to show it to us!!

so he has the article that they all want to see but he wont actualy show it to us? how the hell does that make sense.

and why wont you support the ongoing investigation? was it because the CLB was enough for you?! cause as has been stated even aliens could get that.

or is it because your one of the few rare people that have seen the long form themselves in person and swears its real?

you believe the CLB or can you show us a copy of the long form legit BC

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

What about the fact that everything that needed to be investigated has been?

I will support you. What would you like investigated?

they exist in greater numbers now then ever,

i think my last question is weres the BC NOT the CLB

and why do you think the CLB is the BC when it says at the top CLB

[edit on 13-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Ahhh, what an intelligent, well considered response..

Must of taken you hours, and yet said nothing..

Must be an art

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Don't care what hospital he was born in, not important.

reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

No, I won't support an ongoing investigation because there is no reason to have an investigation, a lack of evidence does not a crime make. Especially when the evidence in this case shows that he was born in Hawaii. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I know, in your heart of hearts you would love for this POTUS to be illegal. That would make you happy, but unfortunately for you, he is the POTUS, and wishing that he wasn't will not make it so. Just wait, you only have 2 more years of this guy, and he will be gone, (unless he is re elected).

Of course, I understand that birthers will never drop this issue. I understand that. It's fine, that's OCD for you. But maybe, given time, you all can obsess on something else.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Don't care what hospital he was born in, not important.

Strange response from someone so sure...

I would have thought where he was born was the whole point of this thread,
and you "dont care" ???

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

His COLB says Hawaii. What, am I supposed to crawl up his doctors ass and find more evidence he was born in Hawaii? Is there a part of Hawaii that isn't in the United States? Maybe a wormhole to Mombasa?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

lol, you make me laugh....

Yes he was born in Hawaii, I just aint sure where

And like many have said, the BC he has shown could have been obtained just on the word of the mother....

What they are asking for (I think) is the Long Form...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

And BTW,

What, am I supposed to crawl up his doctors ass and find more

That aint gonna happen because we dont know the doctor...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Ahhh, what an intelligent, well considered response..

Must of taken you hours, and yet said nothing..

Must be an art

Garbage in, garbage out.

You get what you give.

DaVinci + blank canvas + horse crap = crap on a canvas

What did you offer? Oh, that you do not really care. What else is there to say? If you cared even a little, you could find one of the 8000000 other birther threads that already address any of the questions you have. But you will not because you do not really care. Why should I waste any time writing a well thought out response? To what? Want a poem about how little I care that you care little?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

And like many have said, the BC he has shown could have been obtained just on the word of the mother....

Many are wrong because that is not true.

What they are asking for (I think) is the Long Form...

Hawaii does not issue a long form. Now what?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Again, don't care.

Really, serious now, don't care who the doctor is. Doesn't matter who the doctor is. His mom could have ripped him out of her own uterus for all I care. Long as he was born here in this country. And Hawaii has said that he was born in this country.

Prove them wrong, get some evidence. Your asking the defense for evidence that they are innocent, that's not the way it works.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Funny, one post you say you wont answer my questions, then answer one I addressed to another poster???

Make up ya flippin mind!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

And Hawaii has said that he was born in this country.

Who in Hawaii has said he was born there???

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

HERE

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Funny, one post you say you wont answer my questions, then answer one I addressed to another poster???

Make up ya flippin mind!!!!

I think I understand the problem here. You are just not following along. Let me recap. You said you did not really care. I said good, then no need to care back. You made an erroneous statement. I corrected you. You said something silly and I asked a question. See how one thing warrants a another?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Ahh, I get it now...

Its tag team BS..

Anyways, enough fun, footies on the TV...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join