It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No birth certificate among passport documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

As an example: Read This

But that is just a small example among many examples. Do your homework and you'll see that there is more to these conspiracies than meets the eye.

I think you are just a bitter Obama lover who wouldnt believe it either way however.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by CheapShotArtist]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist

As an example: Read This

How about something with some evidence? Do you believe Bat-boy is a real menace too? Seriously, some random web article about someone saying something is what you give me?
Wow!

But that is just a small example among many examples. Do your homework and you'll see that there is more to these conspiracies than meets the eye.

You really do not think I have looked into this already? Do you have any idea how many of these threads have come and gone on ATS in the last 1.5 years? A LOT. There is not one shred of evidence to back up what you say.

You have to resort to telling me to look for it because you cannot find it yourself.

I think you are just a bitter Obama lover who wouldnt believe it either way however.

I think you assume a lot based on very little and that helps you come across as eagerly ignorant.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WND-automatically not credible.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Do you really think this is going to go anywhere? Even if it is true, no court is going to hear it, congress will ignore it and the zombies would never believe it even if were true.

Let me clue you in on a little secret: criminals don't care about the law. They are in charge and have been for at least a hundred years. So, it may be true that he was born in Kenya. At least you have that. Right?

I guess the real question is what are you going to do about it?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Watching you guys drive around in circles is actually pretty entertaining.

So, he is a criminal mastermind.

The only "evidence" you all have that he was born anywhere but Hawaii is that you believe his BC is fake.

If he is such a criminal mastermind, he could easily provide a perfect fake that would pass thus eliminating the reason for your conspiracy in the first place.

Basically your theory is 1 + (-1) = 2.
OK!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

With that said. Obama was born in Kenya. His grandmother wanted him to have a birth certificate so she told the Hawaiian government he was born at her house but that was when Obama was 6 months old. He was born in Kenya where his father is from. Check it out, you"ll find it.

I really just don't get it, he was either born in the United States or moved here when he was 6 months old. What possible difference can it make to how he runs his presidency?

Seems a pretty trivial thing to me in the big scheme of things.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yes, don't you understand? Obama is the most diabolical criminal mastermind the world has ever seen. Here was the plan, hatched by Obama BEFORE HE WAS BORN!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

At least im posting sources to back my claims.

How about you post something to back yours? Instead of looking like an ignorant Troll fishing for flames.

I can also say the same thing to you: Where is YOUR evidence?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Ha. Unfortunately there are enough people on ATS that would believe that is actually true and this is an example of the illuminati putting out there for you to see or some nonsense like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I missed that Daily Show, Jon Stewart is awesome!

Thanks for posting that video.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjack
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

You want to bash Wolrd Daily net as biased. It's one site with an agenda, at least it's not as bad as an entire group of journalists from the MSM that get together and decide that there will be no more reporting of Obama's ties to Rev, Wright. What ele has the "Journolist" purposely conspired to not report about the chosen one? With vast majority of the MSM acting as the political arm of the regime, I reaaly don't see how anyone could be amazed that people do not fall lock step into believing their reporting.

Can you prove that we all got together to decide that? I must have missed my invitation.

The Reverend Wright story continues to be brought up on Fox News Channel from time to time and among the other networks whenever Wright decides to speak about President Obama.

The real reason this story stopped getting coverage is the same reason any other story does: There was nothing new to report. The facts and opinion were presented and that job was done. What service to the public would continuing to repeat things that everyone already knows do?

If you, personally have some new facts to add to the entire Obama/Wright issue then I would love to hear them, as would the rest of my compatriots at the major news networks. If you don't I politely suggest that you do as we have and let it go, everyone knew about it even before the election and Obama still won.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

At least im posting sources to back my claims.

No you are not. You posted on internet article about something someone said. That is not a source for anything.

How about you post something to back yours? Instead of looking like an ignorant Troll fishing for flames.

What would you like me to back up? I figure that since this is birther thread 340, there is really no need for me to provide sources for anything, let alone question??? Sure, what do you want to see?

I can also say the same thing to you: Where is YOUR evidence?

Sure you can. Evidence of what exactly?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Ha. Unfortunately there are enough people on ATS that would believe that is actually true and this is an example of the illuminati putting out there for you to see or some nonsense like that.

This is a conspiracy message board after all. You are bound to find all types of posts on the subject here. Do you come here honestly expecting otherwise? To me, you come off as sounding like an ignorant pompous clueless Troll.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It would take an exhaustive search by a professional archivist or research librarian to comb through all the paper in Obama's past that might decide this issue decisively. The clincher will turn up though, . . . eventually.

Someone like Kitty Kelly, in the year 2075, doing a tell all biography of the president will get the goods on him, just in time to make the New York Times beseller list.

That's show biz.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Sure you can. Evidence of what exactly?

You are a lot more ignorant than I realized then lol

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

Where is YOUR evidence?

The eligibility of Obama, still in question by some. Even though Obama did release his Certificate of Live Birth, which was verified by the State of Hawaii and is currently published on the web for everyone to view and download. There are those out there that still believe that Obama is not a natural born American citizen and therefore not eligible to hold the office of the President of the United States.

The political website FactCheck.org has weighed in on this and have found that the Certificate of Live Birth released by Obama is indeed genuine.

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document’s authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is “fake.”

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as “supporting documents” to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

To add, Snoops.com also took on this issue and found that no foul play is involved, that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii and therefore completely qualified to be the President.

Lastly, PolitiFact.com weighed in on this issue and has found that there is no basis for belief that Obama was born anywhere else but Hawaii and is therefore completely eligible for the office of President.

Obama’s birth certificate: Final chapter

By Amy Hollyfield
Published on Friday, June 27th, 2008 at 5:21 p.m.

Here’s our original story as published in June 2008:

SUMMARY: Since we published Obama’s birth certificate, questions about its authenticity have been frequent and fierce. After reviewing the evidence, we’re confident in our rulings.

At PolitiFact.com, we’re all about original sources. We don’t take anyone at their word or take the reporting of other media organizations as proof. We go to the heart of the story, the source of the truth — original, corroborating documents.

When the official documents were questioned, we went looking for more answers. We circled back to the Department of Health, had a newsroom colleague bring in her own Hawaii birth certificate to see if it looks the same (it’s identical). But every answer triggered more questions.

And soon enough, after going to every length possible to confirm the birth certificate’s authenticity, you start asking, what is reasonable here?

Because if this document is forged, then they all are.

If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State’s office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies.

Sounds like a Vince Flynn novel.

All three websites confirm the same thing. The COLB that Obama released to the public is genuine, legitimate and confirms that he is indeed eligible for the office. This should have ended this conspiracy right there right?

Oh unfortunately WRONG! This only threw jet fuel on the fire. The conservative tabloid website WND continues to try and bring up the worlds worst conspiracy theory. They have in fact posted themselves a faked birth certificate that they claimed was Obama’s origional Kenyan Birth Certificate proving once and for all that Obama was born in Kenya and therefore not eligible for the office in which he was elected.

Link to faked Kenyan Birth Certificate

Link to proof this was faked

AboveTopSecret.com

You would think that once WND had this egg on it’s face it would stop this complete bull right? Again I am sorry readers WRONG again. They continue to push this conspiracy theory beyond the realms of reality to pure fiction and idiocy. Please, if your getting your information from this tabloid website, I urge you to try with all your might to break the cycle of idiocy and start reading better publications.

Now as I said before, I frequent a message board a lot AboveTopSecret.com (ATS) and to let you know, I feel that this website is one of the finest on the net. I enjoy posting there and feel that the vast majority of the membership is highly intelligent and are good people. The staff and administration are great and it is a wonderful message board to be a part of. If you are interested in discussing issues like I post here, you may like ATS.

However when I discuss this particular issue on the board, I get some routine questions that are asked, repeatedly over and over again ad nauseum. So in a concerned effort to save my hands from the debilitating effects of acute carpel tunnel syndrome, I will instead write the arguments down here, and thus be able to link straight to this blog instead of re typing what I have already said.

1. Why doesn’t he show his Birth Certificate already and be done with it?

A. Obama already has, It’s on the internet right now for anyone to view and download if they wish. A link is available in this particular post itself for anyone who still has questions still to download and examine for themselves. Furthermore Chiyome Fukino verified that the state of Hawaii has Obama’s Original birth certificate on file.

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.
“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

Source: hawaii.gov...

This question itself brings up something interesting, here we are, American citizens some of which (by one estimation 400,000 which indecently is less than .015% of the population.) don’t believe that the president of the United States is eligible for office, or in fact was born in the United States. Well this small percentage of the population want’s Obama to give up his 4th Amendment protection against unwarranted searches and seizures.

People that believe this total hogwash don’t understand that Obama is a citizen of this country first and the President second. He is protected under all of the same constitutional protections that we all are. To take away this all important protection from the president is to take it away from each of us.

2. Obama has spent $1.4 million dollars on lawyer fees to block the birth certificate.

Lawyers aren’t cheap. It’s true. Obama also has the absolute right to defend himself. Even as President, Obama has the right to council. This is protected under the 6th Amendment. The truth is, Obama’s lawyers should recoup legal fees from each of these nutcases for the waste of America’s time in having to deal with this idiocy. Each time an Obama lawyer has to show up to a court case that has to do with this moronic conspiracy it costs. This does not actually come out of taxpayer money, this comes from the President’s pocket.

3. I had to provide my birth certificate for my Job/Drivers Licence/Whatever

Yes you did, but did you have to show that document to everyone in the DMV line or to everyone at the workplace? No you didn’t. You showed it to a person that was legally authorized to view it. In the case of Obama it was Nancy Pelosi who was chairman of the DNC who vetted Obama as the candidate that would appear on the ballot.

If you have questions to direct about this particular question please forward them to Nancy Pelosi herself. Don’t ask me I don’t care. To me this issue has been settled and anyone who believes this moronic idiocy is a complete fool.

The fact of the matter is sorry birthers. Obama is the legitimate POTUS. But thanks to you, Right Wingers look completely idiotic. The more you question this issue the worse the right looks.

Please, don’t be an American Idiot. Don’t be a Birther.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thank you. That was very constructive unlike Adevoc Satanae and his clueless drivel.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You are a lot more ignorant than I realized then lol

Carry on.

You claimed he was born in Kenya.

I asked you for proof.

You ask me for proof.

I ask what of.

You call me ignorant.

Is that really the argument you are going to make? I am starting to think that many of you do not even believe this birther crap yourselves but love to keep it out there. It looks like the energy to keep it up is waning, eh?

You made a claim. Back it up or admit you are just saying things that may or may not be the least bit true.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank you. That was very constructive unlike Adevoc Satanae and his clueless drivel.

Personal attacks are wonderful. I guess you are angry because you made a baseless claim, I asked you to prove it, and you could not. Sorry that happened to you and has upset you so.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Actually, I have posted my source. Its a tiny source among many other sources out there that are on the interwebz. I also already stated why I believe in it.

You are trying to prove me wrong.

Im trying to ask you to show me your sources (not someone helping you) but sources that you believe in that contradict that I am saying.

(aka prove me wrong instead of coming off sounding like an internet Troll)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join