It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No birth certificate among passport documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Conspicuously missing from file stating Obama born in Hawaii

www.wnd.com...

Passport documents for Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro recently released by the State Department did not include any birth-certificate documentation for Barack Obama, despite a memorandum in the file claiming he was born in Honolulu.

In an apparent attempt to establish the nationality of Barack Obama Jr., a person named Mix submitted a poorly typed and difficult-to-decipher memo to the file, dated Sept. 14, 1967, without identifying any official position he or she may have held with State Department at that time.

The person writing the document does not reference having examined any birth-certificate document to establish the citizenship of Barack Obama Jr.

Instead, the memorandum suggests it's written as a result of a conversation, possibly with Obama's mother, in which the information was conveyed by her and simply accepted as offered, without documentary verification.

In contrast, various forms in the Freedom of Information Act release clearly indicate when corroborating documents have been presented. For instance, an examining Immigration and Naturalization Service and State Department official filing a particular report had examined the divorce decree between Barack Obama's mother and his father, Barack Obama Sr., to establish that the parents were legally divorced.

Oh noes...It's that darn WND again continuing its exhaustive research on the usurper!

But wait... Before you write off the source as BS, would you mind telling me why there were no BC documents referenced or viewed, as the article points out? Something is fishy here. No no, a lot of things are fishy here, as has always been the case with Mr. Fraud.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Guess we will never know the truth on this case, ever. In two years, w'll have another puppet elected, and a new consipracy will flourish like in past elections. This will continue till the day where there will be a real democratic election (thus no 2 party bs)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

He was born on Krypton he even admits it!

OMG!
IT'S TRUE!

As we all are aware, Krypton was destroyed long ago, and so, there are no birth records for this illegal "alien" I have heard that he even changed his name from Kal-El to Obama!

[edit on 8/9/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by TrueAmerican

He was born on Krypton he even admits it!

OMG!
IT'S TRUE!

As we all are aware, Krypton was destroyed long ago, and so, there are no birth records for this illegal "alien" I have heard that he even changed his name from Kal-El to Obama!

I have proof:

[edit on 9-8-2010 by bputman]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
its amazing how much credibility the topic of obama birthers has been lost, as far as it seems to me it is only because of a large overplaying the topic in the media, and a very slow acquisition of evidence, all peices of evidence have been like tiny tidbits in a long trail, even this OP it seems is another tidbit very far back on the trail,

and as people get sick of the birther topic it is easier for it to become ignored, some people resigned themselves to thinking it didnt matter and who cares, these people shouldnt vote in my opinion,

others are true skeptics by faith,

regardless, if their is sh@t it will hit the fan eventualy, and it seems soon,

i of course support this investigation, keep going.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
To learn about Obama you have to study the very bizarre life of his mother. In those same released passport documents obtained from the State Dept. she even writes down 2 different wedding dates and years for her marriage to Soetoro. That is just a little odd to me. She also uses different names on the documents. Not sure if any documentation exists to verify if she ever legally changed her name back and forth between her marriages. Can't even document her marriages. Dunham, Obama,Soetoro who knows??

The State Dept. oddly destroyed her documents prior to 1965 despite their claim to keep records dating back to 1925.

There is even a new photo that has surfaced that places him in HI for 3rd grade despite all statements that have placed him in Indonesia at the time.

Photo at Hawaii school doesn't line up with State Department info, registration

The inconsistencies are far to great to just simply ignore!! He didn't even know which hospital he was born in until the governor issued an official decree.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

It takes time to come up with complete and total bull [snip]. Pretty soon birthers will have another "authentic"
Kenyan Birth Certificate come out I am sure of it!

Because to birthers, it's always been about the "truth"

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Released documents from the State Dept. for momma.

www.scribd.com...

and the story that illuminates the discrepancies.
www.wnd.com...

The real story behind this charade has nothing to do with Kenya. The charade was created to give Obama credit because of his mother's odd life choices and his chaotic childhood that resulted from her choices.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well atleast the "birthers" have shown a full BC..Fake or not.

Obama certainly hasn't.......

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So World Net Daily had a birther article? How is this news?

You are talking about a website that is a pure and unashamed shill for the Republican Party's most Neo-Conservative members. They will support any conspiracy no matter how half-baked but only so long as it makes Democrats look bad.

This is the same website that still contends that President Clinton covered up a missile attack on TWA Flight 800 by Jihadis, and that has published a story questioning if leading Democrats were the incarnates of demons.

Half a dozen times they have published "internal sources" within the Israeli military saying an attack on Iran was assured within days.

Worst of all, WND is profiting off of the Tea Party Movement by having their "Tea Party At Sea" cruise and Taking America Back conference both of which are for-profit ventures.

This is not how a news organization should behave. They are hucksters at best and profit off of political division, hatred and fear. They are no different than the televangelist promising miracles for only a small donation and the Wild West snake oil salesman.

People believe such blatantly horrible journalism only because they want to. You, birthers hate President Obama and you are clinging to every single scrap of anything you can that backs up your feelings, no matter how dubious and morally filthy the source is.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Still? You guys are still obsessed about this? I really do feel bad for you guys...it's just sad.

He is the President, He is an American, and Yes he is Black.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Nice ramble but is anything the OP said wrong???

Were these docs released as the OP said?

Can you show other documents that have been released to prove the OP wrong?

Instead of wanton attacks, how about a sensible debate?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Nice ramble but is anything the OP said wrong???

Were these docs released as the OP said?

Can you show other documents that have been released to prove the OP wrong?

Instead of wanton attacks, how about a sensible debate?

President Obama and his supporters tried sensible debate, they released the certificate of live birth, that should have been the end of it, done finished. Instead the birthers, lead by Joseph Farah at WND, started calling for papers that simply do not exist because the State of Hawai'i does not have them for anyone, such as the long-form birth certificate.

Farah used his pulpit at WND to create an impossible situation, no matter how many times he is told he is wrong and the long-form birth certificate simply is not how things are done in Hawai'i, he will persist, and you, the people who want to believe, will follow his line.

As for the story itself, please read it and note that the passport documents released were not those of President Obama but instead those of Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro. Furthermore, passport documents are a State Department issue and have nothing do to with the birth certificate and could not be released at the same time by one entity.

This goes to show how dishonest the people at WND are, to insinuate that a wholly unrelated document should be released and to beat a dead horse regarding it.

These people are conning you to get you to vote their way.

Edit: Furthermore, on a personal note, as someone in the media I am totally and wholly at a loss for how do deal with birthers. We can only show you things that actually exist, facts, documents, testimony, all of these things can only be produced when they in fact are real. At this point the birthers are pretty much asking for unicorns and that is not something that is at all possible.

Even more vexing, is the inevitable backlash of people calling the actual documents fake or worse yet claiming that we in the media have doctored them. Then when the birthers are cornered by the facts, they pull an absolutely insane and unreal interpretation of the Constitution out of thin air saying that both parents have to be US citizens for someone to be eligible for the presidency, something which would have voided several presidents in the past too.

You birthers will never give up the ghost, you're ideologues and have blinded yourselves to reality. I really do want to believe that people are rational beings but really I cannot in the case of this issue!

[edit on 9-8-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by whatukno

Well atleast the "birthers" have shown a full BC..Fake or not.

Obama certainly hasn't.......

What is preventing you people from reality?

Seriously?

Why is this still being said? He released it. It is all over ATS. What is the disconnect?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Still? You guys are still obsessed about this? I really do feel bad for you guys...it's just sad.

He is the President, He is an American, and Yes he is Black.

Just as you, and many other obamaphiles, are obsessed with throwing out the race card whenever ANY kind of obama criticism is posted.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Just as you, and many other obamaphiles, are obsessed with throwing out the race card whenever ANY kind of obama criticism is posted.

WTF is an Obamaphile???? Do you guys try to make up words that don't make any sense at all?

Hey...I pointed out facts...three FACTS. If you look at those and see "race card"...that is YOUR problem...not mine.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You want to bash Wolrd Daily net as biased. It's one site with an agenda, at least it's not as bad as an entire group of journalists from the MSM that get together and decide that there will be no more reporting of Obama's ties to Rev, Wright. What ele has the "Journolist" purposely conspired to not report about the chosen one? With vast majority of the MSM acting as the political arm of the regime, I reaaly don't see how anyone could be amazed that people do not fall lock step into believing their reporting.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think the only sensible thing to say here is....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. (from Wiki and 9th grade civics class)

With that said. Obama was born in Kenya. His grandmother wanted him to have a birth certificate so she told the Hawaiian government he was born at her house but that was when Obama was 6 months old. He was born in Kenya where his father is from. Check it out, you"ll find it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist
With that said. Obama was born in Kenya.

No he wasn't.

His grandmother wanted him to have a birth certificate so she told the Hawaiian government he was born at her house but that was when Obama was 6 months old.

When did she tell you that?

How did she get that BC?

He was born in Kenya where his father is from. Check it out, you"ll find it.

K.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join