It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immanuel Velikovsky - The Bonds of the Past

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No I am stating the father of the A-bomb(forgot his name) stole Einsteins e=mc2.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seekersc

There is no evidence that the Dogon myths are any older than the information that was brought to them by teachers that went to the area in the 1930s. What is interesting of course is that the Dogon have no knowledge of Sirius C.

You also say Herschel was not an astronomer. What would you like to call the person credited with the discovery of Uranus and later appointed the King's astronomer?

But back to the thread's topic. You mentioned issues with other people, but did not mention a single contribution by V. All you did was give him a glowing endorsement.

I personally find it hard to call him an inter-disciplinarian when he clearly did not make any effort to see if the claimed orbits and mechanics work.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Mainstream just likes to steal peoples work and then call it form themselves.

Just like how the father of the a-bomb stole Einsteins E=Mc2. After that Einstein hid all his notes in his head and memorized everything.

So all you are doing is making an off topic statement. That's it right?

BTW, the father of the A-bomb was Oppenheimer and Teller was the father of the H-bomb. There is a little problem with your claim that I need help with. Einstein published his formula in 1905. The "father of the A-bomb" was born in 1904.

Are you suggesting that at the age of 1 Oppenheimer was able to read Einstein's paper?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just started getting into Velikosvky. Not sure if hes right but he offers a very creative observation and i find it intriguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join