It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Meltdown of FEAR: Eliminated by 60+ visual aids.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I just want to pop in and say this is an amazing collection of information. Very good job indeed, and your effort is very much appreciated. I will be back with more after I have had a chance to go through all of it properly.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nice thread.

I would like to comment on something from your AGI link:

"The mentality of the classical elitist must be discussed. They tend to be Social Darwinists, who apply Darwinist theory to sociology. In their view it's their divine role to dominate those beneath them, at the top of the food chain as the fittest to survive. This class of elites are their own social group, much like how most ordinary people identify themselves with race, political party, music scene, and so on. This social group adherence transcends the everyday social group affiliations the rest of us know, and elitist propaganda has us all wanting to identify with them to subconsciously justify their types of actions."

It seems to me that social darwinists would find it in their best interest to marginalize the paranormal in all its forms. The social and academic and political elite don't seem to want parapsychological research to be validated in the mainstream. They seem want it debunked and marginalized. But why? Not because psi is unreal, it's quite real and they know it.

Maybe because if ordinary people were to learn that they really do have untapped psychic power, if they were to learn that they CAN take steps to reach their psychic potential, and that we can COMBINE our psychic strength, then the elite would be powerless.

The elite would be no match for the awakened psychic noosphere of mankind. We must make parapsychology mainstream, we must disseminate parapsychological findings, and we must not let taboo or debunkers stand in the way.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." -Ferdinand Foch

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Excellent thread. S&F

The number one cause of fear and paranoia in America today:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The very reason for all of this is because it is not at the hands of a Human. It is now an entity of its own volition and is moving at an accelerated rate because it is psychotic.

Call it a Machine, call it Demonic, call it Satan. It is all that and more and has not the heart of a man.

This is a living entity and it is hungry, and the keepers are just slaves too, albeit rich slaves at that.

My hat's off to you OP!! S&F I will return to this post often!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Very well done.
Course to me there is always the old fallback statement to learn and remember and use in your daily life to keep all FEAR away. It might sound a bit corny, but if you look at the words, think about the words then live the words puting them into actions YOUR FEAR fades.

" I must not fear, fear is the mindkiller;
fear is the little death that brings total obliteration,
I will face my fear, I will permit it to pass over me and through me,
when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path,
where the fear has gone, there will be nothing,
only I remain."

You say that over and over to yourself and believe in yourself, it does work.

Like I said at the top good thread, you did alot of work.

my 2 yen...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Awesome work, and very profesionaly presented, I was aware of most of this information but you've put it all together so poeticly... Would S & F if I knew how.

The use of fear can only work coupled with ignorance, knowledge truely does set you free.

Thanks for your great effort

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
thank you o/p outstanding it was put together perfect even a retired ground pounder/rockhead like me can see the big picture again THANK YOU

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow, you seem to have shown that:
logic + facts + logical deduction = more effective than emotional manipulation

I am very impressed. You have made a very clean cut. Nice work.

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
"I must not fear, fear is the mindkiller....

Perhaps the future will see Frank Herbert's Butlerian Jihad become a reality. The Dune novels were my childhood friends, Frank had a compelling mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Beauty of a thread, In the top 5 I have every read here. S&F
I will be sharing this with many many people and lets hope this thread stays up top as it should.

It is so well written it resembles a great little book.
Thanks very much for all your time/trouble/ and excellent research.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thank you so much for all the information you have researched, collated and presented here, and for all the time and care you have dedicated to doing it.

The information in this thread is awesome, and the message is so important. This is exactly the kind of information which helps people become more aware of how they are being manipulated into perpetural fear, through MSM and the scare tactics of the government.

Just as it suggests in the title of your thread - being aware of it will reduce the fear effect considerably. This will help so many of people.

It's really outstanding. Thanks again.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is very very good and analytical. I never read such a piece before. If it took me more than 4 hours to read, I wonder how much time it took the writer to research and write this all. And what is the motive of spending that much time. I wish, we as human, could get together and destroy the evils of our time. As I don't wish to be slave . How worse can it get. The AGI project is scary. The world is determined to slave us. More and more taxes. There is just no end to it. Oh God, the video of President Kennedy here is echoing in my mind. He was an Angel of humanity. I don't think I would want to live any more. It is very painful. Thanks for your hard work. How can I make a copy of it on disk or some thing for permanent record.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thank you so very much for the time and effort you have put into this post .And for posting it on ATS.
Essays like this are so very important for us all .Although I have looked at and understood some of the subject matter in the past ,your collection of data and reason is much appreciated .Oh and the new stuff I am seeing is adding much weight to your work .Thank you once again ....peace

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Excellent thread!

This thread is on its second page of replys and counting. The maitreya thread has 14 pages of replies. I guess maitreya bedtime stories are more important for people then having a look about what is actually going on in the world. In the real world.

Not much new in this thread for me, but certainly the best summary of how governance through fear works (by definition almost = terrorism).

[edit on 8/9/2010 by above]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow thanks everyone!

It'd be hard to try and formally respond to everyone at this point, so I'll just ramble while reading your comments.

@above:

Good eye! I forgot to even point out that fearmongering to push political agendas is the first definition of terrorism.

@charlie0, the2ofusr1, Ex_MislTech... etc:

Well, years of research, although a lot of this piece came to me as I did it. A few years ago I had a lot of this written already... in particular I had a huge file full of citations from a ton of "Politics of Fear" PDF's. HD meltdown last December I lost that file (and more). SO I had to re-read the PDF's I did find. Was able to re-find some of the good ones but there's still some I'm missing, some of the best citations.

This was sort of the framework for the first envisioning of the film (series) I'm working on now. After many setbacks and trials I've decided that the AGI system needs to be defined first, so the agimanhattanproject.com presentation is the outline for what will now be part 1.

This was to be part of the revamping of the agi site, along with my Economic World War piece, but I got carried away on this like I always do. So all 3 are part of the same 'beast', just now I have to work with my teamates on how best to squeeze it all into films, or film modules.

I usually post my work here at ATS in advance of my other sites. I do it for several reasons, feedback in particular, and that helps me make a better end product. So wait a day or so and then you'll have a much cleaner and easier piece to save and repost or whatever.

@~Lucidity:

Thanks for the quote. John Adams is my kin, and I didn't know that one.

Thanks again everyone.

Now if we could just get some debaters in here...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't see a lot here to debate.

The key is awareness and strengthening our minds and the minds of our children to use calm, logic, common sense and perspective before reacting viscerally in a way that allows us to be manipulated.

I have a theory about what happened to the psyches of children of a certain age who were exposed to the horrors of 9/11 and the non-stop 24/7 media bombardment and blitzkrieg when the TVs sets never went off while adults sat transfixed watching and said a lot of things in speculation that these kids will never forget.

And this bombardment hasn't really stopped to this day. I would think that would make them more susceptible to radicalization themselves and primed for these kinds of further attacks on their senses. Something like this can affect how we think and make decisions for generations. Hence the need for an "enemy" against which to fight a "war."

[edit on 8/9/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you for your effort OP,

You have presented a much more detail version of what I was hoping to post, simply to show people that how FEAR is the worst thing that can happen to us... and how fear is our leash. And "they" known that for a long time....

Thank you for helping the awakening to keep spreading! Keep up the great work

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Brilliant! Took me 3 hours to read it all through properly, I'm much better informed now

I did think that the part about comparing military to other spending per death might have missed the wider point a little though - of course it's 'fun' to compare the figures to road deaths etc, but military spending isn't just about saving lives, there are many other factors to it.

Having said that, the US military budget is absolutely OBSCENE...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My apologies OP .I cannot find anything here to debate

One thing I wish you would also look at is the dumbing down of the masses via the education system and media. Its easier to manipulate(cause the fear response) someone who doesnt think critically .And we are being turned into a world of drones.

Excellent work.Thank you for the time it took to prepare it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is no doubt the largest post I have ever seen and I will be reading what looks like a well thought out idea later on.

Very good work though for such hard labor. S&F

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I'd also like to point out that 2012 doomongers use the same tactics, to convince us that we need to embrace for a "transformation of consciousness" that includes "hive mind telepathy". I argue this is little more than elaborate self-fulfilling prophecy that ties back into the technological revolution as portrayed in the AGI Manhattan Project... well actually I didn't catalog all the different forms of -computer-brain interfaces there, but that's the idea.

The video above is a little thing I threw together a long time ago to illustrate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join