It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation, plague, and fires: foreign embassies urgently evacuate staff from Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No real news about it at all except here. ATS cares and sees this as the ugly and evil intentional act it is.

I cant imagine the devastation to wildlife and to humans forced to stay and not be evacuated due to this not being declared a state of emergency.

If the article I linked above is true, the Drs are just trying to stay alive themselves.

The countries bordering should start inviting evacuees.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Damned Russia is burning

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f1ce2b1fb80.jpg[/atsimg]

www.kavkazcenter.com...

I don't know what to make of this text

Now, before the edge of the grave, it's time to repent for
them. They still have a chance to turn to God, Who warns them
with this fire. However, in a satanic haze of their narcotic madness,
they do not want to repent, and are eager to continue the bloody
banquet. Their aspirations continue to swirl around "rubbing out the
darks" and invention of new inhuman atrocities.

The fact that they now burn is fine. Let them get accustomed. They
will have to burn in Hell forever!

Death to Russia!

[edit on 9-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by antar
Live video feeds? I will keep looking but here is one video report.

rt.com...

OMG,
that RT video said that there were over 850
different fires raging. That is almost impossible
to be done naturally.

I believe this to be an attack on Russia !!!

How can you make 850 fires and ALSO hit the
nuclear facilities at the SAME time ???

This is SERIOUS !!!

I agree Boondock ,I have been watching this for almost a week .Things are just not right .850 independant fires don't just happen . There is arson involved for sure . The death toll is from the temps , 5000 drowned trying to cool off . These are extreme tempratures .
Something I noticed that was odd was news footage of forest fires , the forests were green as green can be . While there are droughts across the country .These forest were in areas not affected .This was arson for sure .
Yes there was a nuclear facility threated by fire but the materials were moved to safety and the facility was saved so the high death toll is not related to any nuclear accident . This is false and for the media to mask embassy evacs under this story is a worry .The evac must be huge to hide behind such an excuse .
I think Russia is under a subtle attack .This is certainly a distraction for the Russian Authorities leaving them vunerable . Interesting timing with the clock ticking on the Iranian Nuclear facilities and the fact that is Russia delivering and installing the final touches in a couple of weeks . Good observation Boondock I call it the sameway .I think the embassies are been pulled because something big is comming down the pipes .Keep your eyes on Georgia . I smell a rat .

[edit on 9-8-2010 by 13th Zodiac]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Russia blames America for fires

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
That KavazCenter website is weird. One article is titled: ''Damned Russia is burning'' It goes on to say,

“Reports of fires in this Goddamn country rejoice the soul of every honest man… These beasts [Russian people] raped and murdered, robbed and corrupted for many years. For many years, they enthusiastically planted Sodom morality everywhere their bloody tentacles could reach. The country of criminals, like Sodom, for many years declares sin a norm and virtue, and considers piety a criminal offense.

www.kavkazcenter.com...

I think I’ll stick with the RT sources on this one. One thing I’m starting to notice about ATS…. There’s a lot of fear mongering and sensationalism I have to sift through here.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
OK, now I feel like it's real
it's being covered by the guardian as well

Smoke from Russian fires blankets Moscow
www.guardian.co.uk...

Russian Fires Threaten Global Commodities Trade
www.thetakeaway.org...

This is NOT FAKE !!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ace002004324.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel sorry for the people like this woman who is unable to leave due to her work, the frightening and vulnerable state it must be to know that the air is toxic and filled with carbondioxide, and to not be able to protect your family, this is horrible and I pray for all the good people of Russia.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I feel sorry for the people like this woman who is unable to leave due to her work, the frightening and vulnerable state it must be to know that the air is toxic and filled with carbon dioxide, and to not be able to protect your family, this is horrible and I pray for all the good people of Russia.

antar
I'm with ya, we need to pray for them
right now, they need it

My sincerest best wishes go out to the people
of Russia during this trying time.
God Bless

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
this incident kinda gives new meaning to
this article dated June 9, 2010

Alert: Russia Orders Troops To Prepare For War With US

pakalert.wordpress.com...

what in the Sam Hell is going on ???

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
When I was out in Moscow, Yaroslavl and Kazan the first week of July, it was already bloody hot and there has been no respite or significant rain since. I saw footage at the weekend taken from just outside the hotel I was staying at in Moscow and it was crazy, thick smoke just hanging in the air.
I'm due a follow-up trip but don't think it is going to be happening any time soon the way things are right now!

Very bad for the people there.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
OK, now I feel like it's real
it's being covered by the guardian as well

Smoke from Russian fires blankets Moscow

Russian Fires Threaten Global Commodities Trade

This is NOT FAKE !!!

Yes the fires are not fake... but the op's reference to "Radiation" and "plagues" sourced from a website that post articles from authors who hate Russians is blown out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I don't know, somebody at that thread said the source was Sasha Faal (whoever that is, but all the replies poo-poo'd the source) which is good in the longrun.

But take a look at these:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is devastating - Chernobyl again?

Countries which develop dangerous material need to be doubly aware of safety issues.

Sadly, a lot of countries rush to develop materials to wipe out the world (why? I have never understood why - don't they realize they will also wipe themselves out?)

And a lot of these countries are too crazed to think the whole thing through.

Sadly, these lunatic countries condemn the whole world.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Their silence does not surprise me. This seems to be a very serious event. Embassies do not evacuate unless their lives are at risk. That in itself is very telling.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The following post is at this thread:

Guys! I'm here in Moscow, and I can hardly breath! This is nightmare. We have temeperatures in high 90s outside and those without conditionairs - the whole 105F. All windows are sealed! Russia Today online covers fires more or less close to the truth. I assembled a bunch of videos in one page: www.webarmy.ru... Also, the RT youtube channel - www.youtube.com.../u As for corexit rains and other forum topics we also trying to keep russians informed: www.webarmy.ru... P.S. There are about 180,000 people are fighting with fires 24/7 including volunteers. All firefighters and emergency services involved, some hardware moved here from quite regions. Government just promised to rebuild those vanished settlements. What esle they can do? Gleb

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

hey thanks
lots of good info over there
heading there to catch up
I might just find out what the
hell is going on

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

I don't know, somebody at that thread said the source was Sasha Faal (whoever that is, but all the replies poo-poo'd the source)

That's not a good source... around here she's kinda like herpes... she keeps coming back

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Russia blames America for fires

This is Sorcha Faal!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
If the Russian government has its hands full dealing with a "national emergency" of this scale, it is less likely that they will be inclined to intercede in any significant (ie. materiel and/or military) way should situations outside Russia take on a "sharper" tone.

Forays into Iran, for example, might be somewhat muted, delayed, or even declined, perhaps.

I suggest "Yellow Alert", friends.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
If the Russian government has its hands full dealing with a "national emergency" of this scale, it is less likely that they will be inclined to intercede in any significant (ie. materiel and/or military) way should situations outside Russia take on a "sharper" tone.

Forays into Iran, for example, might be somewhat muted, delayed, or even declined, perhaps.

I suggest "Yellow Alert", friends.

I agree , that was my exact thoughts in post above . Something is brewing 850 fires is not natural . Bit of a smoke screen I think all puns intended .

[edit on 9-8-2010 by 13th Zodiac]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join