It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] The real ATS conspiracy. [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

100% agree.

All the "wake up" threads here.... yes, we are awake, everyone here. Does it matter? No.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

- I have my replies banned because it was about "hemp". Again, personally I don't understand what the problem is to find out the conspiracy about hemp (it's a plant after all), but with all do respect, people bashing it were allowed to share their opinion, and when I tried to correct and balance the thread by providing benefits to hemp, I got banned. When I replied to moderator asking why I'm being banned, he just blocked me from posting.

Really? They won't allow discussion of the hemp plant in general?
That's crazy. Really crazy.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by pirhanna]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moon Knight
heres a conspiracy for ya.

why do people who just want to piss all over the ats carpet continue to visit?

cant be hard to log out and not come back?

Dont you think the purpose of his thread was to spread awareness of the possibility and maybe get some kind of response from the owners? Seems pretty obvious that was the real intent to me, but hey, if you think he is some kind of malicious user who wants to harm ATS, so be it. Thats your view on it. Let me just say I have another.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I made a post in which I questioned why the site admins put so damned many ads on the site, making them almost worse than the greedy capitalists I'm against. I questioned their true motives, and implied that the conspiracy crowd is a vast, untapped market that they now have flocking to their site to look at those ads. My entire post was deleted, with no warning or explanation, and now I am unable to post any threads, every time it says I haven't made 20 posts yet, but I certainly have made more than 20 posts, or why was I able to create the thread that was deleted?

Mod Edit: Formatting and large quote removal, Reply to function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 9/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

looks like a fish

smells like a fish

swims like a fish

breathes water

its usually a fish

think about it eh?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I actually come back to ATS in the hopes there are .Gov agents reading our posts. Hehe

I hope they read all my posts.

See the government is terminally retarded, and they need folks like US to give them a few pointers about how better to do things.

And some times, although rare, I do notice something minor I said or another member said, appear somewhere in the media, in almost the exact way we put it. Which makes me really happy actually.

That doesn't mean the mods/owners are in on it. It just means we for sure have .Gov agents READing the website. Most of them may not even have accounts.

There is really no way to know.

But look, I have said ALL KINDS of stuff here, about all topics imaginable.

I never get censored, and I never get banned.

Why??

Because I am not a douche. I try to be respectful and nice. Yes I get all jerky sometimes, but I don't break the TOC. Thats pretty much what it boils down too, and why I am still here after 6 long years.

Also, check out this thread I made in early 2005, it never got banned or censored. And it actually turned into a fun thread with a lot of horsing/joking around.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be respectful and nice to others, if you are foaming at the mouth and accusing the mods/owners in a hateful manner, I wouldn't be very surprised at them hammering you.

Point is, follow the TOC and be respectful. That's all they really ask of us around here.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
The wikileaks website has a very good Sweden based host. That is the difference. And even with this foreign host they still get raided.

Yeah, we will see how that turns out. They have been threatened now as well to do what the US government saying "do what we tell you or else"...

I hope Sweden has the courage to stand up to those criminals.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you Skeptic. I am not very computer savvy when it comes to these kind of things.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Firstly, complaining about the Ads is just darn right dumb... How else do you expect the site to pay for its self? When was the last time you made a donation?
Secondly, i am sure that most of you would agree that sites like GLP are an unfriendly, unhealthy place to hang around. The reason for that is because most of the content is offensive and unregulated. So why then attack ATS for trying to provide a environment that is conducive to civil, informative and unoffensive content.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

whois.domaintools.com...

Will of course not have any sensitive information.

The AboveTopSecret site seem to be hosted by SoftLayer in New York.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think because were on a conspircy website that has a very divergent community things can get very heated, very quickly. If you don't stop and take a breath you can post something out of anger at another member that a mod HAS to look at, it doesn't matter if you have original photos of the Grays from Roswell or a pic of G.W. himself hiding nukes in Iraq.
Once you start a "slanging match" you put yourself at risk of being banned.
I hate threads were people tell you "they have all the answers to_______"(insert question here) then after 20 pages you realise that they've given you nothing, or "I am an alien from planet X" and after a similar amount of pages you get no proof, it can then start to get heated and thats when people get banned. Not for uncovering the truth about ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ya, so I was reading the guys blog, and basically I think he may have been banned for coming on here to use as a source to spam his book...

I think ultimately a U2U warning should have went first, telling him that ATS was not a forum to sell his stuff (else you would have every other thread here become a commercial)...but I donno the history.

and ya, the staff at ATS are masonic satanist alien CIA Disinfo annunaki's directly working for TPTB...everybody knows that...but they serve some really nice pie, so I stick around.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Ya, so I was reading the guys blog, and basically I think he may have been banned for coming on here to use as a source to spam his book...

I think ultimately a U2U warning should have went first, telling him that ATS was not a forum to sell his stuff (else you would have every other thread here become a commercial)...but I donno the history.

and ya, the staff at ATS are masonic satanist alien CIA Disinfo annunaki's directly working for TPTB...everybody knows that...but they serve some really nice pie, so I stick around.

If i am not mistaken, the site owner or should i say, one of the owners have posted something in the tune that if you wish to advertise then please contact us first. I guess that's a fair deal, considering they take care of the running costs.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, it looks like your account wasn't deleted, nor was this thread, so what does that tell us if anything at all? With that being said, I was warned about ATS by a number of people in the "truth movement", particularly bloggers and authors, though I just chalked it up to disgruntled researchers. Still, I was astounded because of the level of respect I had for these researchers and the quality of contributions put forth by them.

I have personally felt that some of my contributions have been censored (some, in their own little ways), though just when I'm thinking along these lines, other contributions of mine weren't censored at all. This leads me to believe that it just may be the opinions/agendas of certain people, as opposed to some grand conspiracy by ATS as a whole.

My ultimate conclusion (though admittedly, I haven't really thought about it all that much), is that ATS is heavily moderated (for good reason) and that moderation won't always be "fair" or seem right. Because of the nature of the "niche" in which ATS operates, people are naturally going to be suspicious of this moderation and see some of it as censoring or claim it is part of some grand conspiracy. Hardly ever is anything going to be perfect. Whether it is or it isn't, is ultimately up to the individual evaluating the situation at hand, though we must keep in mind the complexity of moderating such a large community and the diversity of those moderating it when concluding on the value of ATS and any current or potential benefit it may provide for uncovering the truth. Sometimes we have to see the bigger picture in order to get an accurate reading of the pieces that fit into it.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
if the servers are in the US the US government CAN access FREELY

thats why a lot of companies dont have their servers on the US, its just dumb

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I myself have made entire websites that have been removde from isp's cause of things i state publicly about TPTB...

Now on here i am sure because of the infiltration of the all mighty advertising dollar there will be discussions that become TABBOO as with anywhere that you compete for the all mighty dollar.

If i came on here persuing to use it to promote my own agenda and move people to my sites(which I Don't) i would not blame them.

when i make a site there will never be one stitch of advertising as i dont ever want to be influence in the decisions i make about the materials i present.

As for if there are freemason on the site or managing the site....SO WHAT..
i am one who fights to expose the freemason movement...Illuminati..but That said i also fight to expose hidden aganda's of mass media ...religions and Goverments.

I openly state i have have MI5 MI6 CIA FBI all looking into what i do....but so be it.

the more public the better...

now to actually care If ATS is a backdoor to the bigger picture...OF COURSE...think about it...would you ever believe that there are not agancies of all types monitoring the things that are put on here.

My attitude is..BRING IT ON...

the reason people are on here is for information and just the fact that is is moderated says it all...as right there one can hide behind T&C rules.

but none of it really matters in the end...If you came here to wake up one person to the controllers of the world and how the people of this planet are being completely duped and how we are all slaves to TPTB..then you will have succeeded.

when we get thrown into the global crisis that is being set up and staged as we type into this site...it will NOT make one bit of difference... as you scramble to save your sorry little Ass along with mine.

the Entire Interent is being watched and molded...and it is one more step into keeping people sitting on their sorry butts while the chess game proceeds as planned.

i will say thanks to ATS for providing a forum for me to spew my words...but it is not the only place on the net...and there are many other outlets...and you too CHAOS could become your own entity since you understand webdesign.

I quietly put matrial out there silently that people can stumble across all over the net....

and i know people look and view my work and i am glad for it....I don't make a forum cause i can't be bothered argueing my points when i can just put the media out there.

now what is happening and what i have found it seems is all sources of info seems to filter in off of youtube...(No Biased there..."yeah right")

The world is fast changing...and if there are masons on here they know that 90% of them will NEVER ever get past being a 3rd degree mason and they are just pawns in the game so no worries there.

and all these one in the realm of being in power are puppets put there by the Elite.....but even they will come to face their boss...and he will decieve them all...so once again no worries there.

this presence of life is about time and place....and my time ...and my place is approaching fast...just as your will be too CHAOS.

so just keep putting your views out there and don't worry about the medium you have to do it on wheter it be ATS,Mysteries unexplained..etc etc etc.

So thank you ATS...and if you feel that the all mighty dollar will get you where you want to be...you will be sadly mistaken in the end...

But,I do understand the need to keep the site growing...but just like google,facebook,yahoo,youtube,soon twitter,Beebo,and all other that start with the best of intentions will all succumb to the greed of money.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened

OH and did i hear the mention of pie

[edit on 123131p://f48Monday by plube]

[edit on 123131p://f49Monday by plube]

[edit on 123131p://f55Monday by plube]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
ATS is the most visited, most popular conspiracy site in the entire world, to think that it's completely legit, yet believe in something as outlandish as aliens just doesn't make sense. They are probably laughing in our faces now, and they doesn't mean the owners and mods, perhaps they don't even realise the control that "TPTB" have on ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
if the servers are in the US the US government CAN access FREELY

thats why a lot of companies dont have their servers on the US, its just dumb

Not so true, anything that is connected is accessed without too much hassles.

Oh..yes i forgot, wikileaks is excluded from this..oh wait i need to

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
A question, maybe stupid, I asked myself:

If ATS has been around for so long, how come such portal for conspiracies and 'top secret' discussions has not received the kind of leaks and inside intel a young site like wikileaks received?

Maybe it is because people do not feel safe posting such material or the people in the know well know ATS is compromised?

you just figure it out

thats it, but why is ATS compromised? most possible because their server is in the US

doesnt mean necessarily that they work for some agency

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

Please Let Us Be Enlightened

OH and did i hear the mention of pie

Pie indeed, and butt darts!

Very enlightening.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join