It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] The real ATS conspiracy. [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Once I tossed a thread out there that described being molested as a child, in a hospital.

Doctors were playing with my mind and body, I even gave a name based on well known photos. It was the most important thing I have said, this side of God. Instantly deleted. It happened so fast I that I ceased trying to publicize it. In fact, for once in my life, once the initial fear subsided, I considered that I may be mad...except...except...even the name of the hospital is the same as the last name of the director of black ops, back in the day. What I experienced was traumatic..and it's the only thing I remember at that age in my life, being 4 years old, around the time of the Prince William Sound quake.

The doctor was a heavy. I laid it out that there are now OTHERS in control of the technology involved. I remember thinking 'should I push the button...should I???'

I did. I was too naive to consider a screen shot. All I could think is that 'that must have hurt someone...bad.' Then my life spun away as I considered I may not have a future, and I started looking earnestly for the original source of quantum mechanics..that of the Creator, which, although I may never get close, I simply MUST believe for my life.

Today I know I may never reveal what I already stated. I don't want to join a club that oppresses others, but yet I am threadbare in material existence with no end in sight.

It occurred to me that the pull might have come from the direct source, and not from ats. A heavy can do stuff like that, even set up a fake page that you believe is going public (I have seen this repeatedly on political boards). Literally, a page that only appears on your personal computer, but is not at a library terminal. Odd as it may sound, when I ripped palin a new hole, after the election, I saw this happen on CL a few times. Then I realized they have plans for sara palin. I ought to have bid on her red monkey high heels on the bay. A mere 3 grand would have netted ten times that, I figure. I don't even need to say who 'they' are at this point. Was it the owners at craigslist? Probably not. Someone could have intervened/intercepted.

It's a rat trap, Jimmy. We are trying to help but in the end...it's just data, and arrests waiting in the wings. Can the site owners be involved? No more than any other 'database keepers' can be involved, I guess, by force, or intent~who knows?? The stark truth is that tptb have access to it all, independently of the site owner's intents.

THX for your boldness. Lot's to think about.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Where are ATS servers located?
Who owns them? Who is the owner of that company?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well one think we all have to remember is that most of us are paranoid not completely nutty but we are in some way shape or from well i am but i think to be on this website you have to be kinda paranoid is it possible that this website was created to keep tabs on all the people that ask questions while others stay quiet yes but its also possible that this website was created to give us the people the chance to speak up and ask the questions and research the things that other people dare not touch out of fear of presecution and being discredited is this site being watched of course it is i dont think no one will argue against that but is this website actively censoring the content im not sure where to lean on the one hand the fact that this post is still up and also that we can speak directly to the site owner should say that there is some level transparency here but again there have been times as i been reading up on where posts have been deleted seconds after the theard is made but again we dont have the full story. i guess what im tryin to say is who the hell knows
except the people who are censoring any info if they are

[edit on 9-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I want to add one thing. If and its a big fat huge massive IF...........

If Skyfloating, Mirthful me and others were masons, do you really think that they would publicise it on this site and yes I have seen the suspected emails that did the rounds a couple of years back. To me it was silly childs play from people who want to be part of something they are not.

I think anyone that views the staff as a government watchdog needs to look a little deeper. I am not saying that I do not believe that there are members here with their own agendas because it is clear to me there are.

Lastly in regards to Springers girlfriend/partner being part of Haliburton, wheres the proof?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

We created a business focused on promoting user-generated content. At no point have we ever done anything other than what is best for the vast majority of people posting to ATS who have the expectations that we will do our best to promote what they post.

As you said, this site is a business and you will protect your investment above everything else, I know this does not always benefit the vast majority of the posters on ATS and the denying of ignorance in general.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
i dont think anything that is successful is not targeted by people who can claim they can make it better by becoming a member.even if ats is/was targeted, the people who would want to glean some of its mojo are always behind the ball and not carrying it. the haliburton connection is peculiar; because it draws connections to public sector "governmental" involvement; and a public sector entity does not have to lay a hand in the air for a vow.ill say without "proof" that ats is a member of what you claim; only because it is not possible for ats to be ats without also being targeted, associated, and part of what you speak about.but the cool thing about a public sector clearance; is that what is deniable and non confirmational is entirely different than that for a person who has a clearance by means of self comprehension via the people who allow his/her position to exist.

i would say that the more off topic you are from your own topic is the reason behind warnings and bans; but occasionally there are moderators who feel they have authorization to what you are freely able to converse about; and this is fact due american nature.

pending your employment in the world you are attached and associated in all ways to others constitution, it is not far fetched to realize organs or digits coagulating; while this is cancer, on a death bed its nice to know your left hand and your right.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
If Skyfloating, Mirthful me and others were masons, do you really think that they would publicise it on this site and yes I have seen the suspected emails that did the rounds a couple of years back.

Have you seen these threads?

Where is your Apron? The significance at the very end by Mirthful Me
Confessions of an ex-conspiracy-theorist by Skyfloating

Please note, I don't think there's any problem with some of the moderators here being Masons, and I'm inclined to accept SkepticOverlord's word that he's not one. But what does it matter?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I don't know what to say.

I wrote a thread concerning the incorrect branding of some Alex Jones material as a hoax. The thread was deleted and the reason given was that there was already a thread running on the topic. This was 100% incorrect. There was a thread concerning AJ but no way could I have fitted may observations in this thread, they were too off topic.

Rather than this being some sort of coverup though I think ATS were employing a bit of marketing technique. Putting down Infowars to make ATS look better. Fair enough, it is business after all, and as SO mentioned earlier, ATS was created as a business to make money...

Capitalism... it has the potential to corrupt most people.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
CHA0S is 100 % correct. I had a post which was censored. My post was basically this, ats is a place where truth is hidden from the world, its like a bubble. They rather have us here talkina about all the truth then anywherelse. If ats gather all the truth seekers here then they avoid us scatering all over the place. This post was not published but in my time i saw hundreds of post which were useless. Think about what i said about the bubble.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What would a shady Government or Intel agency gain from a public internet site? Everything we post is readable by everyone else.

Intelligence agencies have access to information using systems like Echelon. They have legal rights and illegal processes of identifying our IP addresses and can seek (through any means they see fit) details of names, addresses, credit history etc etc. Google holds our search histories! Maybe they are cointelpro too?

They don't need to set up a site like ATS. They already have as much access to our personal details as they could want.

With the exception of Reality Uncovered (I like their work), most criticisms of ATS I read come from banned members and people with their heads full of ozone. These are guys who think losing a sock in the wash is a false flag operation. If a black SUV is in traffic...they count how many aerials. They think the Govt's 'depopulating' airports with all those chemtrails. Imagine being too paranoid and whacked out to maintain an account on ATS?

It's a social site, there's clearly a market for it and the owners have cultivated a niche. They'll make some money...it's good business.

There's no internal logic to the claims that this site is harvesting information for cointelpro or the owners are secret agents.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The real conspiracy is this: instead of ranting about our issues in the real world, and protesting in the streets... We go to our keyboards and share information with people that are already awake. You think television is bad? We've basically created a virtual world similar to the Matrix.

The truth is all over the internet... but until somebody does something about it in the real world then no real change will ever happen. Our society has become addicted to being "logged-on"

So go ahead... keep sharing information about 9/11, NWO, crooked government agencies and secret societies. I think Americans have become so desensitized to these subject that we've just come to except that this is the way of the world... and here we are just waiting for the next event, or waiting for the next piece of information to be revealed.

The real conspiracy is TPTB have you glued to your keyboards under anonymous names. Go out on the street and spread the gospel in real world for a change.

To me it no longer matters if ATS has a secret agenda behind it, because TPTB have already won this war. It's foolish to think otherwise. They have nukes... what do we have?

They carried out 9/11.... what the hell can we carry out? Maybe we Can Spread the Truth on the Internet!!!! Yea... that will stop them.

Personally... and I do stress Personally... there is only one way to defeat this tyranny & evil and that is Let Go and Let God take care of it. That's what I've done... and that's what I preach in the street.

(It's still fun to pretend that we have freedom in this country... try it sometime)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think one thing we should remember is that mods are people too - if they delete/close a thread or post and you cannot see any justification, then it could be that they have spotted something you have not (ie an existing thread with, perhaps, and obscure title), or they could have simply made a mistake. I have had posts not appear - so I just do it again, so long as they aren't too long, and they appear fine.

Another thing to remember, in relation to the mason question, is that whether or not the masons are an evil, world-dominating cult, or whatever the majority of ATS thinks, is not fact. Just because most people here seem to think that masons are bad does not make it so. So asking if any mods are masons is, in my opinion, stupid. If they said they were, half of ATS would be up in arms condemning the site simply because they believe the masons to be bad.

As for asking if Mark's wife is an employee of Haliburton; I think some common sense needs to be applied here. If, as someone said, she is a member here, then it would (I assume) be again the T&C - I know most forums have rules against giving personal information about other members.

Let's say she is - what difference do you think that makes? Is she a mod? If she is, then I can perhaps see why you might not like it. However, everyone has to work somewhere. If she works there, how do you know she's not leaking information to ATS or some such thing? Not that it matters either way.

More importantly, I think, it is none of our business who the wife of an ATS employee works for. It annoys me a little that some people think it is, and have the gall to directly demand an answer. I'd be careful bringing somone's wife into this discussion of hear-say, in an attempt to use her as evidence of ATS' corruption.

EDIT: One last thing - even if ATS is a government front or whatever, it doesn't make all that much difference. We are still sharing all this information and knowledge.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've found this thread very interesting. Anybody who has been on ATS for even a short amount of time cant help but become aware of the stories about the site.

So, by pinning this thread to the front page, it would seem that this an attempt to put all the rumours to bed - a far better course of action than merely sweeping all these questions under the carpet and reinforcing some peoples beliefs that ATS has hidden agendas.

Obviously, the staff are under no obligation to explain themselves to us, but it is reassuring that they are attempting to shed some light on all this.

I think that most of these accusations do not hold much water personally, and if they were true, frankly i couldnt care less. It's not as though the CIA are going to come bustin' down your door because of something you have posted on here!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Originally posted by franspeakfree
If Skyfloating, Mirthful me and others were masons, do you really think that they would publicise it on this site and yes I have seen the suspected emails that did the rounds a couple of years back.

Have you seen these threads?

Where is your Apron? The significance at the very end by Mirthful Me
Confessions of an ex-conspiracy-theorist by Skyfloating

Oh come on, these type of wanabe masons are not the masons that people speak about on this site. These masons are no more than a group of people that want to feel important and exclusive These are the type of people/groups that want everyone to know about their own 'promoted' self importance yet at the same time pretend to keep it low key very similar to a yacht club. EGO massager nothing more nothing less.

I repeat - If they were part of a secret society that knew anything they would not be on this site as there would be no need. Instead they would be living the life of riley on a yacht or a caribbean island somewhere. Certainly not writing threads about UFOS and other such topics.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
ats is a place where truth is hidden from the world, its like a bubble. They rather have us here talkina about all the truth then anywherelse.

Erm......theres a flaw in this statement, I, one member one person speak to many many people on a daily basis about various 'off the wal' topics, and increasingly more and more people are entertaining my crazy notions people are getting curiouser and curiouser and looking in to these conspiracies for themselves. I would say this type of thinking is not confined to this particular site.

This is not the only site where you can find such information.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

wow talking to people outside ats like i do all the time and everyone does. Ats knows people are too ignorant outside the internet thats why they know its useless to tell your familly or other people the truth. Outside the internet we are crazy people to them.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by umigo]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If you believe that the owners of this site are Masons and you have a problem with that, you don't have to post if you don't want to.

If an owners' significant other works for Halliburton and this causes you problems, you don't have to post if you don't want to.

It is ABSOLUTELY non of my business what the owners do in their spare time, who their partners work for. And they are under no obligation to answer these questions. The fact that an owner did answer some questions, albeit very cleverly, speaks volumes. And to the intelligent he did answer.

I've been coming to this site since the beginning for news, stories and personal opinions on subjects that interest me. I like it, though sometimes I just have to laugh and take a step back.

Even if members have been unfairly dealt with or posts have been censored or the 'truth' has been hidden, I for one care not. It's not my site. I have a bloody life I have to get on with, whether the owners are reptilian-shape shifting-masonic-baby-eaters-from-Mars or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This makes for brilliant reading, I was not aware that there had been accusations in the past that ATS could be a COINTLPRO Operation, and from what i have read your are looking at this subject from a fresh perspective. Although I enjoyed reading it i really don’t think there is any ATS conspiracy like the one you have speculated about. We have to remember the majority of what’s on ATS is produced by its members and yes some of them might be disinfo agents but i don’t think the owners are.The way i see it ATS are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t. If they stop moderating, all hell breaks loose, but if they keep it at the current moderation rate we all start to get suspicious.

I have spoke about ATS moderation in the past, I think it’s getting worse. For example the other day i wrote a thread suggesting the introduction of a new super forum of the best ATS threads. A mod shut it down, I don’t know why it didn’t breach the T&C’s, I have tried to contact the mods to ask about it but nobody has replied yet. I think that is taking things to far, and I have also had a few moved to BTS again I don’t know why because I see other threads almost identical to mine that stay in ATS. The level of moderation on ATS coupled with the inconsistency in the way the moderation is conducted, i fear might be the demise of this site. It won’t take long before somebody creates something just as good but with relaxed moderation.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
First off Chaos, nice try but no cigar.

I have a few points. All this about ATS being such and such - does it really make a difference? We all know that most "agencies" that gather intel are the dumbest of all people that should never be doing that type of job.

I read countless stories about how ATS is some Masonic run site for the men upstairs. How could anyone think that? Ats has some of the stupidest people running around making up ridiculous stories and running such huge BS that most people in the professional world view ATS'ers (most not all, but MOST) as light comedy or something slightly more derogatory.

Even if septicOL, Mark, Simon etc are freemasons (any idiot can join) WTF does it matter? Im a non believer in god but I do indulge in the Black Arts, Demonology. Does it matter? NO. Another point that comes to mind is that all this talk of masons has preoccupied to many people on here that they have lost sight of their senses. The masons are nipple freaks. No one cares about them except those who have nothing better to do with their lives than google nonsense about them taking over the world.

As for this guys wife having a patent or not with such and such a company, who cares? How do we know this cow is this guys wife (unless she reads this and says so) and who cares if she works for whoever. We all know in the grand scheme of things, women have little say in major issues unless placed there by a man (Very sad, but true!!!). Just look at Oprah a female black billionaire in America!!! Need I say more?

I have no idea why people care who runs a conspiracy site. We all know no one EVER listens to anyone who is associated with conspiracy. No one in the real world anyway. Plus if you all think the site is "bugged" then why do you still use it? Unless you get eyeballs or chatter you are only ever going to keep running in circles.

Anyone can join the Masons, just pop down to your local lodge and tell them youre' gay and like the idea of having dinner together for a nominal fee and pulling your pant leg up now and again to show everyone that you have never worked out a day in your life and you'll be in there like swimwear!

Just because the owners may or may not be dictating "Hitlers" does not mean they are "intel agents" for someone. If they were then all that matters is that when their "bosses" have no further use for them they and their loved ones will have themselves a little car crash and the M.E will list it as an ACCIDENT!

To the OP. You obviously have far to much time if you are trying (and failing miserably) to gather intel on the owners. There is a much more effective way than using Google (noob). There are people you can actually pay to find out any info you. And they are only concerned about being paid. Your research has only confirmed that their are some people out there who dislike the ATS management (which is not hard to believe) but its does not mean a damn thing. That is not intel my friend. This is exactly the kind of stuff i see all over ATS - no PROPER research of their own. People just googling stuff up which has been produced by someone ELSE. In order to test a Theory you must conduct research (YOUR OWN) and then try to prove it.

01010011 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110101 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01001100 01110101 01100011 01101001 01100110 01100101 01110010 00100000

53 65 6c 6c 20 79 6f 75 72 20 73 6f 75 6c 20 74 6f 20 4c 75 63 69 66 65 72 20

[edit on 9-8-2010 by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I feel you OP.

ATS has been very inconsistently moderated for a very long time now. Making threads about it usually is in vein since they just get deleted (I don't know if they still link to the 'complaintsthread' when doing so but I found that whole thread so symbolic for what ATS really is). At first I wanted to help here as much I could, but this is NOT a community site. I still come here now and again for some alternative news but I refuse to help the site in any way, shape or form. I hate things who become what they set out to destroy and I sure as L won't be a part of it.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: ATS is (first and foremost) some peoples' income; us users might do well to remember that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join