It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] The real ATS conspiracy. [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Perfect example CHA0S...Absolutely....

Government run media goes further than you think...

They delete my post not because of "Civility and Decorum" but because it was genuine information I'm guessing pretty sensitive as well...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
except maybe the connections to Haliburton,

There is no, and never has been, any connection between ATS (in any business incarnation as a hobby site, UK business entity, or The Above Network, LLC) and Haliburton. That statement can be construed as an official entity declaration from the CEO, and as such, subject to SEC penalty if false.

We also seem to have a fair amount of testimony from people that sound perfectly rational, and some residual evidence of censoring on certain posts to back these claims up.

Incorrect.

What we seem to have are people who were unable to abide by the rather simple Terms & Conditions -- which are really nothing more than "be civil" when you condense it all down -- were banned, and immediately assumed their account actions were because of their beliefs, not their behavior.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLCRUMBLE
They delete my post not because of "Civility and Decorum" but because it was genuine information I'm guessing pretty sensitive as well...

No.

Your post contained insulting lies which are contrary to the Terms & Conditions with which you agreed when creating your account today.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
that was a deflection of what was be presented why was he banned?

We rarely reveal the reasons for action on a member account, however, you can be assured this two year old incident was indeed related to Terms & Conditions infractions... some of which were admitted in his blog posting.

edit on by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I can definitely see it happening as you explain, I didn't really want to make this post because I knew if there was nothing to it, it might freak out current members for no reason, but I figured the story was just too interesting to pass up for discussion... I like ATS either way, and the truth will get out there one way or another. Until we have more information lets all just take the intensity of this thread down a notch...

[edit on 9/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

What's the deal with the butt darts story ?

www.realityuncovered.net...

Sounds kinda messed up

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

There is no, and never has been, any connection between ATS (in any business incarnation as a hobby site, UK business entity, or The Above Network, LLC) and Haliburton. That statement can be construed as an official entity declaration from the CEO, and as such, subject to SEC penalty if false.

That doesn't contradict the accusation. Which was, if I understand it correctly, that Mark Allin has a wife or relative who is or has been on Haliburton's payroll. Does he?

Also, since you've chosen to participate in the thread, I'd like to ask you directly: Are you, or any others amongst ATS management, to your knowledge, freemasons?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

haha...right on que...yeah, I read that too, I have no idea what that was about, I have never seen that thread, but apparently we bump it every now and then for laughs or something?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
That doesn't contradict the accusation.

The accusation implies a controlling or influencing connection. There is none. Spousal employment has nothing to do, in any way, with ATS.

Also, since you've chosen to participate in the thread, I'd like to ask you directly: Are you, or any others amongst ATS management, to your knowledge, freemasons?

What a silly question. Which has been asked often, in various forms, and has always been answered the same way... no.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

The accusation implies a controlling or influencing connection. There is
none. Spousal employment has nothing to do, in any way, with ATS.

I apologize for the formal language, but these statements do not constitute a denial.

Does Mark Allin have a wife or relative who is or has been on Haliburton's payroll?

What a silly question. Which has been asked often, in various forms,
and has always been answered the same way... no.

Once again, I apologize for the formal language, but you have answered my question with a statement of how the question has previously been answered. I'm not asking how the question has been answered previously. I'm asking you if you or anyone else in ATS management is a freemason.

Are you or anyone else in ATS management a freemason?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Your queries have been answered. Asking again will not result in new or different answers.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Your queries have been answered. Asking again will not result in new or different answers.

So be it.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
All of this going back and forth on "Are you NWO or not", is like spinning your tires in oatmeal.
While it may be amusing it serves no purpose.
If said mod claimed he was not NWO or whatever and showed you a document or some form of proof he was not and had no knowledge of,.
Would you then trust any or all of what said individual said?
I hope not, learn all you can and believe only what you can prove, and then still question your answers, trust nobody.
Everything else is he said she said.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

To be honest after his response which is an obvious but intelligent sidestep answer it doesn't matter whether she's on the payroll of Halliburton or not, he's said they have no influence on the running of ATS so what more can he say ? And I can understand he does not want to reveal information about a colleagues spouse and her possible employment past or present, nor should he as I'm sure it would infringe data protection with her also being a member here.

reply to post by CHA0S

The only reference to butt darts is this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... however the trail ends there, could they be trying to hide something ?

[edit on 9/8/10 by Discotech]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What difference does it make if ATS is government run or not?

If you wouldn't say it in public, don't say it online.

And a question... if government agencies were interested in the operations of this website and the actions of its users, why exactly should the current staff have anything to do with that?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
is not like it matters if ATS is a government agency or not

the reality is that, since ATS servers are in the US, the government or any agency can access them freely and get whatever information they want

this is a fact, I am not creating stuff

so, if you are afraid to be found, use some proxies

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

What difference does it make if ATS is government run or not?
Well, I'm sure I could list out a few of the difference but I really can't be bothered...

reply to post by Faiol

is not like it matters if ATS is a government agency or not
I'm it matters to a lot of people whether their favourite conspiracy forum (well mine anyway) is managed by those we claim to operate against.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

But, I thought Bill,that was why you relocated to Phoenix from Dallas, because it is a global hot spot of Masonic activity and was founded by Masons?

Or was it so you could hit the links 365 without the fear of being chased down the fair way by a tornado!

My father is a Shriner and a well respected member of the community.

All men of my family have been Masons except myself,because I never stayed in one place long enough.

There are few if no other fraternal organizations that operate and maintain Children's hospitals that are open for ANY child with NO regard to race,religion or nationality to receive FREE medical procedures.

They don't brag about it,they just do it.

To continually see these fine men and women maligned by ignorant people is discerning.

But then again "Denying Ignorance"has been yours and "Springers" life work for a long period of time.

Glad to see you respond to this thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Something is going on here.

I have had a lot of threads which vanished but never so quickly as right now - I posted re fires and maybe nuclear power station problems a few minutes ago - totally vanished.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join