It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] The real ATS conspiracy. [HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I need to read through all of the poster's links, but the ones I have seen so far makes me wonder what would motivate the staff to ban them. I guess nothing can be taken for granted, nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I'm sure you don't have anything to do with it but how do you know he is not being harassed by someone like allot of dissenters are in this country?

He's attempting to pass blame in our direction for informing on him to those who he believes are harassing him. That is the nature of the lie.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
Dont you like to speculate? Its fun!

Speculating on something that is insulting -- postulating that I and ATS owners are affiliated with agencies who have nefarious intent -- is fun for you?

You are aware that it's against the Terms & Conditions to insult members... and our owners are all members. Right?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Totally aware skeptic. I was not suggesting anything and sorry if it seemed that way.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If you guys dislike ATS so much (the OP has stated that not to be the case, but many other dissenters) just delete ATS from your favorites and stop visiting it.

I think it is silly that SkepticOverlord should even have to waste his time defending himself in all of this. The majority of the people that are complaining about how horrible the site and the leadership team is, are relatively new, being here under 2 years time. The information you are debating, as SkepticOverlord has stated again, and again is from the past and was discussed at large with moderators. It was found that the people banned were banned with just cause.

There is a lot of behind the scenes work our moderator staff and admins do that we never see or hear about. That doesn't make it conspiracy. It just makes it none of our business. If you don't like it, stop visiting.

SkepticOverlord, thanks for, I don't want to say wasting your time but it kind-of is, but spending your time repeatedly addressing the same non-issue over and over. Talk about beating a dead horse, some people are thick...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hey, Mask.

You know what, you're right. The governments and rulers of the world torturing their own citizens, we've never seen that before in history.

Oh, wait a minute - yeah we have!!

And that is essentially what these "gaslighting" or "gang stalking" operations are. It is the governments covertly torturing their own citizens. It is just a more subtle and insidious form of torture than say breaking somebody's fingers or waterboarding them.

Now come on, Mask. THINK.

Here at ATS we only have probably the largest collection of researchers, truth-seekers, activists, eco-rangers, patriots, constitutional scholars etc etc in the whole world.

Do you really think the governments have no desire to find out who some of us are in real life and try to stop us from doing what we're doing?

Is it really so "crazy" to suggest that they might say try to bribe Bill Irvine for access to that information? (Just as an example)

THINK!!

I am trying to WARN you, there are real risks to posting on here. Don't make the same mistakes I made, take precautions to mask your identity. (no pun intended)

But if you are dumb enough to not heed my warning, so be it. You can't say I didn't try....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
Is it really so "crazy" to suggest that they might say try to bribe Bill Irvine for access to that information? (Just as an example)

Why do you continue circling about this lie that we would ever go against our stated privacy policy for any reason?

It has never happened.

Since you've been warned repeatedly, a post-ban has been applied to your account.

And since no one has asked any serious questions related to the allegations and innuendo tossed about in the first page of this thread... the thread is closed and any attempt to revisit the topic will be removed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join